It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 things you'd do if you could become Invisible

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Has anyone here ever fantasized about becoming invisible?

It's a fantasy that might become reality in the not-so distant future. It can be used for good like neutralizing a hostage situation with greater ease, or it can be used for evil like committing a murder without any visual evidence.

I've always fantasized about certain things(keep it G-Rated GUYS lol) that I would do if I ever had the ability to just disappear completely from anyone's sight.

Im going to list the TOP 5 things I would do. I would also like to get everyone else here to list 5 things you would do if you had this ability/technology. Also include a brief description to explain if needed.
No going thru walls like a ghost. You can interact just as any human being can, just out of sight.

1. Area 51.
I'd get right on that "White Bus" or Plane(JANET) with all other employees and go straight to the best kept secret facility ever. Would stop over at S4 of course. It'd be great to be able to see everything without them knowing you're watching. Find out the truth behind all those conspiracies once and for all.

2. Visit the Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion.
Located in Axum, Ethiopia it is said to be the resting place for the Ark of the Covenant. Anyone here who has read The Sign and the Seal by Graham Hancock knows that there is great mystery surrounding the tiny Orthodox church and much evidence points to it being a very believable site for the Ark itself. Would be a great relic to lay your eyes on.

3. Vatican Secret Archives
Although it is open to the public(accomplished researchers) every couple decades, there is a LONG application process in order for someone view certain documents. It is said to have 55 miles of shelves containing some of the oldest documents in Christianity. It is also said, that there is another "Secret Archive" which is off-limits to the public even thru request. Wonder what secrets they're hiding

4. Pentagon
Would be an interesting place to stay for a while. Attend a couple of highly-classified meetings, listen in on several important high ranking officials conversations, and tour the entire complex including any underground facilities i'm sure they have.

5. Federal Reserve Bank in New York
It holds more gold than the Bullion Depository at Fort Knox. Who WOULDN'T want to feast their eyes on more than 11 million lbs of Gold!?

I know I originally said 5, but I just thought of one more that i'll throw in just for the hell of it...

6. McLaren Technology Center
By far the most advanced factory you'll ever see. In fact, probably the most advanced building ever made. It's a modern marvel that seriously should be considered a "wonder of the world". It's closed to the general public, but if you view this link here you'll see why.

[Edited for spelling]

[edit on 12/4/2008 by Andre Neves]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
1) Check out secret nonpublic places, such as those in Andre's list. The Vatican and Area 51 would be a couple. Bilderberg and Trilaterial Commission meetings would be another idea.

2) Follow around people who are accused of being Illuminati/NWO and see what they are really doing. Listening in to their private conversations would help an awful lot. Even if it disproved an NWO, it would probably give you all kinds of insider stock tips :p

3) Go into banks and other financial institutions and get rich, whether it be by stealing cash, watching people's passwords and using them or whatever. Yeah, it's illegal, but I'd like not to have to work for a living!
I'd make sure I took it only from people who wouldn't miss it, and deserved to lose a few bucks, not the average citizen.

4) Play around. I think it would be a blast to play in some top secret lab doing experiments or goofing off in a university professor's research facility, just because I like learning stuff. Or, go play around in amusement parks, or even just visit museums at night when there is no crowds. Imagine checking out the Louvre without masses of people around you.

5) R-rated stuff.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
1. Look up girls skirts.
2. Look up girls skirts.
3. Look up girls skirts.
4. Look up girls skirts.
5. Look up girls skirts.

Hehe, jk

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
area 51
oval office
no.10 downing street
vatican archives
a gay bar, just for kicks

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I think..

If this was ever an option to me, the world would probably end in under 3 months.

One person with total stealth technology could change dramatically the future of the world.

I think that this tech already exists and it is very tightly controlled, i also think the most powerful men in the world know about the existence of such technology and have to guard themselves to the point of nausea.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
...Imagine checking out the Louvre without masses of people around you.

The funny part is that I was going to add that(Louvre) to my list!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
one thing I wouldn't do is run out into the busy streets...

I'd probably consider breaking windows

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Do you mean invisible? Or invincible? There is a difference, and no matter which you meant, you spelled it wrong. I'm guessing from your list that you meant invisible.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resinveins
Do you mean invisible? Or invincible? There is a difference, and no matter which you meant, you spelled it wrong. I'm guessing from your list that you meant invisible.

LOL, yeah good point!! I didnt even notice that. Invinsible

[edit on 4-12-2008 by DroolsAlot]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ok now that the spelling is fixed... I might add going to look for the rumored Dulce underground base. As well as snooping around CIA and NSA headquarters. Fort Knox to make a small withdrawal.. and maybe the Playboy mansion to take in the scenery

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Does the invisibility include your clothes? Because it could be kind of awkward if not.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

(my answers are abovetopsecret and cannot be disclosed for security reasons)

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind that I would abuse this power to the furthest extent that I possibly could.

Master Thief
I would steal pretty much everything that wasn't bolted down. I'd have the Mona Lisa hanging in my garage next to the constitution. Anything that was rare or priceless would also be on list for theft. I'm no Robin Hood.

Master Assassin
I would be a one man assassination team, I'd work pro-bono since I would be stealing on the side.

Spy
I would go into any office, headquarters, security office, meeting hall, secret area, restricted zone, and photograph and document everything I could. Or just steal the said documents and files, to keep with my theft theme.

Ghost
I would haunt people, move stuff, make noises, torment people (mainly my enemies or anyone whose crossed me) to the point they snap.

I would continue, but, I feel as though I've made my untrustworthy and psychotic point clear.

[edit on 12/4/2008 by Forest]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
1 become a pervert.
2 steal from a lot of thieves. i could just be there while they did there crime and when they hid there loot. when they left i would walk off with it and leave them holding the bag.
3 walk into fort Knox and see if the gold was still there.
4 walk up and punch drug dealers. and watch them go nuts.
5 have a nightly car chase with the local cops. i would leave a window on the car open so i could slide out without them knowing. and pull into a empty parking lot and slide out and walk away leaving the cops to freak out over the empty car. let them explain it to there boss. LOL
5 walk into the bank of china and steal there money and steal more money and steal more money.
6 then steal money from Iran and other countries that don't like the US.. all while they scratched there heads wondered where the money went. and wondered who to put against the wall and shoot.
the one thing about being able to become invisible is that you could become rich.
7 walk into the Whitehouse and **** on the presidents desk. That would be a national crime that would make the government look like idiots.

8 walk into the offices of the biggest dictators in the world and **** on there desks.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by ANNED]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
i would go round the whole world either stealing coins or cash until i had enough to live happily ever after.

then i'd go find gerard butler and have my wicked way with him.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by ll__raine__ll]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Come on! The truth?>????? I f I was invisible, to God too, I would have sex, everywhere with anyone deisrable.....who wouldn't????just being HONEST... MY biggest downfall is my HONESTY..... I have only been with 7 people in 35 years for everyone elses feelings.....I would go for my own feelings for once if I could to be quite honest....and it dosen't get much more truthfull than that! HAHHAHA, I told the truth so many others lied about...am I right???? HELL YEAH!!!!

Yeah, reading it over, I wanna erase it, but I am being totally truthful at the moment.......I'll probly kick myself tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

am i just being a theorist here or are you sub consiously soliciting on ATS?!!
lol
p2p me!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mellisamouse

just because you admitted what a horn dog you are ... doesnt mean we all are!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Your thing on the vatican might not do you any good, because remember alot will be in different languages, so your smart guy answer, might not do you much good in reality.

Mine would be

1) Goto a ritual with the most powerful people in the world, i want to see what really goes on, and do they actually summon who knows what there. I want to go to every ritual they have throughout the year, just to see what they really do.

2) Goto montauk underground base, and see if it is true that the things said, actually still go on there.

3) Goto an underground base in england, around ashford kent. Supposedly it is shaped exactly like the pentagon, but underground and houses british inteligence.

4) Goto area 51 and find a ufo i could sit on, and take a trip with them, who ever they are.

5) I would spy on manchester united, and see how many games they fix, like juventus used to do. I want to know how they do it, and what there ways are of doing it.

Those are my 5, i do not know what yours would be, but i would definately want to do these things.

[edit on 12/4/2008 by andy1033]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
1)Aid people being bullied.
2)Make things look like they're flying, like dogs.
3)Add embarrassing items to unsuspecting shopper's carts.
4)Too many department store pranks to list, really.
5)Discover who keeps misplacing the remote.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join