It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

Read the report, checked out the authors. Looks like the next administration is ramping up for "their" emergency a bit early. they might want to rethink using the same intel sources that got the last administration in such hot water.

nenothtu out

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Reddupo

I was wondering who was going to say it

We are in for a rude awakening!

"Please sir, remove your gun from my face. I have complete power over you!"

Good luck with that one

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ll__raine__ll

the economy is a worry and perhaps there are some measures being put in place in case of a complete collapse - but from what i can see the US government are doing everything they can to avoid a worst case scenario.

The government is doing everything in its power to create a collapse. Here I've got an idea since the printing presses are still hot why don't we just print up another 10 trillion dollars and then give every american a million dollars each. Wouldn't everyone be rich and living in a perfect utopian society without poverty. Oh hold on what is that you say, the dollar wouldn't be worth anything then. Well take a look at what's going on around you people. If you hadn't noticed there already doing this and if you think they're going to stop at 700 billion now that they've got permission to print it and dole it out your really naive. I wonder why Paulson had no problem handing money out to the big financial institutions with no questions asked, but now that the auto industry has come for their handout it's like pulling teeth. Hmmm....

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
[edit on 12/4/2008 by 7_keo]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i'm not so afraid of the russians.
people need to stop seeing them or whomever as the enemies, or stop calling them soviets, seriously.
the true enemies are right here, the government itself. which is controling the economy to crash it and use it as an excuse for riots, and of course haarp.
the government has no authority to give or take rights, it's only purpose is to protect them. rights come from the people themselves, by mere existence, and by the state of being a living person. therefore the government can only attempt to create laws that try to cancel out our rights, which it cannot. and thus they're illegal and unconstitutional.
you gotta keep in mind that most people out there, most of the people fighting, and most of the people that we're made to see as enemies, are just fighting for their rights and freedom, they just wanna be free, not control us nor destroy us. they would want to destory this government, which is the real enemy trying to control and destroy everything.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Stop throwing what Bush signed in my face! It's just a piece of paper!

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face! It's just a God-damned piece of paper!" -George W. Bush

Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth...

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spaznational
A few months ago you were all in a tizzy about Bush canceling the presidential election. Whatever happened to that? I like conspiracy theories but have yet to see one pan out.

Yeah and the economy is doin' just fine those loonies who spoke about economic collapse a few years ago didn't have a clue. Oh and those global warming loonies that thought the ice would melt at the poles, as you can see more ice than ever.

Just wait a year and remember some of the conspiracy theories right now:
1. Amero 2. Martial Law 3. E.T.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Woah, Deja vu!

I saw an almost identical thread a couple months ago.

It was assumed that the chaos would begin when Obama was denied the presidency in a rigged vote

But I do think it is a very likely scenario right now. It seems that both the US and UK are pushing the limits of police state rule, with your gov't helping out their millionaire buddies, damaging legislation being pushed through by Bush on his way out. And our government trying to illegally bury "leaked" information, abuse of powers, forcing ID on the people...

There are any number of things right now that have the potential to start civil unrest.
And I have to say a part of me hopes that something does happen. For a long time the people have lived without considering that the governments are in the positions they are in because of us, they are employed by us.
They are not in place to restrict, limit and remove our freedoms to protect themselves.

They should be very afraid of the public, and their actions should be monitored closely because they know that they could lose control very soon and very quickly.

I have no doubt FEMA are prepared for this. It's their job to be prepared.
Common sense dictates that there could be major civil unrest, but the fact that they see this as a potential problem doesn't automatically mean that it will come to pass.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
To put it simply it's nothing more than fear mongering.
Do you really think our military are a bunch of mindless, soulless, automatons who will do anything the government tells them?

Originally posted by boomchank
But there is something I'd like to know. What do all the armed citizens plan to do against say, a fully loaded Apache gunship w/ all the bells and whistles?

Oh I dont know, maybe sit back and watch it wreak havoc on it's puppetmasters when it's given an illegal order?

Our armed forces are full of good people who took an oath to defend their country and it's citizens, that includes protecting us from our own government if that need ever arises.

Put yourself in their shoes for one minute.
Your standing there with an M-16 in your hands and your commanding officer just gave you an illegal order to harm innocent americans.
You have family and friends and can only assume they will be subjected to the same abuse.
You can:
A. follow that order and go against everything you believe in, and kiss your family and friends goodbye.
B. use that M-16 to ensure that this same commanding officer never has the chance to give that order to harm civilians again.

Put yourself in the shoes of one of the marines gaurding the president.
The American public is rioting because their money is now worth nothing, and there is no food on the shelves of grocery stores. They are innocent people who have been forced into a situation where they have no choice but to riot, or lay down and die.
Your family and friends are being subjected to these same conditions, and you are standing a few feet away from the man who gave the order who put them all in that situation, and you are armed.
What would you do?

Just relax and stop freaking out, panic won't help anyone besides your puppetmasters, why would you want to empower them more?
Until that time comes enjoy your family and friends, enjoy the little things in life.
Don't waste what time you have now worrying about what might happen, by all means prepare yourselves for it physically and mentally, but there's no sense in working yourself up over something that may never happen.
Relax and try to enjoy the good things, instead of freaking out over all the bad things that could possibly happen, that is not living.

There is a time and place for everything, this is neither the time or place to start freaking out. As a matter of fact even if and when the hammer of martial law drops on us, that is still not the time to freak out, panic will get you nowhere, it will do nothing for you. Fear is healthy, panic is irrational.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by ashamedamerican]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

This has occurred to me about the soldiers' friends and family. What would keep a group of shameless liars from granting conditional immunity to the loved ones of the military personnel in exchange for the execution of his/her orders? In that situation would the soldier take the chance of calling their bluff, or commit the atrocities and hope that they were telling the truth? Obviously, this government makes no qualms about saying one thing and doing quite the opposite.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by boomchank]

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Not only that, but there is some scary psychotronic weaonry out there related to their mind control and Haarp and ELFs that can make ordinarly very moral peole do some pretty freaky things.

Their weaponry is much further advanced than we have a clue about. China was warned about that quake, look into what Fulford had to say about it.

I want to believe that their powers are limited, but it seems they pretty much have their ducks in a row,....and you must realize that people like us that know about the NWO's agenda are in a vast minority, and the majoirity is easily led by the MSM.

The solution must be in education: arm the masses with their ploys....so tha they will not fall for them.....

That being said: Alex Jones, NWO disinfo shill or Freedom Fighter???

...so confused!!!

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buddy420

Originally posted by spaznational
A few months ago you were all in a tizzy about Bush canceling the presidential election. Whatever happened to that? I like conspiracy theories but have yet to see one pan out.

Yeah and the economy is doin' just fine those loonies who spoke about economic collapse a few years ago didn't have a clue. Oh and those global warming loonies that thought the ice would melt at the poles, as you can see more ice than ever.

Just wait a year and remember some of the conspiracy theories right now:
1. Amero 2. Martial Law 3. E.T.

When they talked about economic collapse they were talking about martial law, people running around shooting each other, mass rioting and looting, wide-spread starvation, etc. We are in a recession, not a collapse. In a collapse the economy "stops working" and no goods are moved. We've had no collapse. Of course, it could get worse. It probably WILL get worse because of how the government is handling the recession. The fact that I went to McDonalds today and bought a salad demonstrates that this is not a collapse.

The only conspiracy about anthropogenic global warming is the idea that it exists. But that's a whole other thread.

1. Amero. This could happen but they might call it by another name because the word "Amero" now has a negative connotation. Leaving the USD might become a necessity the way our government is dumping cash all over the damn place like a drunk sailor. The USD could become so devalued that it becomes worthless paper.

2. Martial Law. This could happen also, but I doubt it would ever be declared in some dramatic press conference. It would take place slowly, our rights slowly eroded over time until we can't do anything without authorization from Big Brother.

3. E.T. Who knows? Not you or I.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Martial law wouldn't be declared nationally, it would be bit by bit. Like New Orleans / Katrina where they confiscated guns without receipts. Or during WWII when only Hawaii was under Martial law, not the entire country. Or just over Congress when they flushed billions of bailout money into the banks.

I don't remember seeing a mass of ATS members rising up and resisting the New Orleans gun confiscation or the declaration of Martial Law.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I have it from a good source who was in direct non-stop contact with nordic aliens (I met him once, then visited that night, next moved out of state) that russia would be on usa soil, fighting first against us, then with us against the chinese, who's armies will overwhelm us soil.

That was in 1979. Btw, this small WI dirt farmer was the most powerful human I've ever encountered: handshake like a microwave oven. I've met JFK (sister campaigned for him in IA) and place him a distant second. And History chnll., prophecy shows, cnn, and othersuch places, brings such impossibilities, against all odds, into real potentials, again.

And not being ready for a possible nwo precusor scenario is stupid.

But then again, anything can happen. Like an ice storm.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It's an interesting scenario, and one only just picked up by...

Real News

Some interesting facts released by Bruce Fein.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by behindthescenes

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Mainly China and Japan, actually. And with China now in a full-blown - albiet hotly denied - economic crisis, they're pressuring the U.S. to bolster the dollar value and not debase the currency as is our current policy. I often muse how long China will tolerate us printing money...

if they dumped their dollars, what makes you think the federal reserve could not and would not buy them back using stocks and gov't bonds, which are just an illusion, too? i mean it's fairly well established among ATS posters that the 'fed' can increase the amount of money without limits... doesn't it follow automatically that they can do the reverse instead, if needed or wanted?

taking money out oft he system is a piece of cake anyway, interest does that automatically, doesn't it? it's a shell game with lots of tiny trapdoors, smoke and mirrors.

nothing is real, not one bit, so why and how would it matter? in the end, China will have sold a ton of stuff for - nothing. sounds like a deal to me! ie. the real shakedown will only occur once too many people understand

[edit on 2008.12.5 by Long Lance]

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
CIVIL WAR FIXES that CRAP
good ol' REVOLUTION!
they put people in CAMPS
we LIBERATE THEM!
arm them and send them back out into the battle
they put more in camps
when send a crack team to free them
arm them send them back into the battle
GUERRILLA WARFARE: antidote to MARTIAL LAW

they want a fight?
THEY GOT ONE!

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
i say we burn washington
start over, martial law that....

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Most of you speak as if the government hasn't already been doing this. That you the people have been in control until now. But you have'nt, not for a very long time. you lost your 'freedom' already and whatever you have left will be quashed soon enough by this impending martial law. Oh but wait, america's armed populace will protect itself from this attack. From the world's most bloated military power right?. Even assuming you could withstand it, the attack won't be phyisical oppresion, it'll happen the same way it's controlled its people for decades- the media. The sad truth is that most of your rights have already been taken. Your government has the right to arrest you without a reason or a warrant and hold you as long as they want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join