It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA sources confirm coming martial law

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinkabit

Ft. Benning Ga look it up thats all i can say

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by GRANDWORLDDRAMA
i say we burn washington
start over, martial law that....

Gosh, and you didn't run for president?

I would have voted for ya.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

..BTW, I cant tell you how much your sig resonates.....sob, my husband doesn't understand me (and my rampant paranioia!!)
..love itxoxoxo

[edit on 5-12-2008 by Tinkabit]

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I like the fearless tone I'm hearing in several of these posts. There are so many people here on ATS that are far too afraid of the government. It's embarrassing!

posted on Dec, 6 2008 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by owlseleven
I like the fearless tone I'm hearing in several of these posts. There are so many people here on ATS that are far too afraid of the government. It's embarrassing!

When that government is...

Raiding farms with SWAT teams and stealing food supplies,
Imprisoning people without charge and indefinitely,
Kidnapping people from other countries,
Allowing a 100 mile civil rights free zone around your entire nations border, Giving millionaires billions of your $ without answering to the public,
Compiling lists of those who may question or disagree with their actions,
Spying on any and all email and telephone calls,
Refusing to answer valid questions about the worst terrorist act to have ever occurred,
Spending trillions of $ on secret projects you see no results from,
Mismanaging (being kind there aren't I) the disaster that unfolded in New Orleans, killing many,
Making shady deals with your money in order to personally profit,
I could go on...

That sounds like a dictatorship to me.

Americans have a right to be mad, and they have every reason to be afraid of their so-called leaders.

Unfortunately, the UK is headed in exactly the same way. We've recently seen ID being increasingly pushed onto us without cause or desire for it. We've seen an MP being arrested and interviewed under "anti-terror" laws for receiving a leaked document that was in the public interest (something Gordon Brown was always proud of having done himself on numerous occasions). And we've just been told that soon, all Police will be able to demand to see ID papers on their request and without cause.

I seem to recall we fought Nazi Germany not too long ago, and I was certain we had won that war. Now I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to one day turn on the news and see the swastika above the speaker in the House of Commons, Gordon Brown suddenly talking in German while Jacqui Smith salutes him in the background!

We are walking into this nightmare with our eyes wide open and millions don't seem to care that these restrictions and changes to our way of life are giving the real "terrorists" everything they ever wanted, piece by piece. We're doing their job for them. We're creating nations where the people are cataloged, herded, monitored, scrutinized, controlled and manipulated in order to give those WE ELECTED every power over us and our lives.

It's disgusting that we've allowed this to happen "for our own benefit" and walked into this without argument.

What is more disgusting, is that the vast majority do not even have a basic understanding of what is going on. They are brain-dead and grossly ignorant to the point that the rest of us despair.
They don't even have the basic intelligence to even QUESTION it! They are so numbed and conditioned that they don't see anything wrong with any of it.

Even if you think people shouldn't be afraid of their government, do you at least accept that these governments are acting against the people they are paid to serve? That they are acting in their own interests?

That, at least, is certainly clear, even for the most dim-witted!

If man doesn't learn from history, he is doomed to repeat it.

/rant

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 05:04 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join