It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born into a family/circle of 'ets'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by the_choiceless_one

If you truly are willing to fight it you should talk to a psychologist ASAP. Explain your feelings to him and let him evaluate you. I can assure you that if you are in fact sane, he will know. Also if you have a mental illness he will help you get better.

Give it a try and see for yourself. What you describe fits the symptoms of a rare but very easily treated type of schizophrenia.

[edit on 17-12-2008 by Waldy]

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Well, I, for one, do believe that there are forces engaged in different types of mind control. Not that this is something that everyone experiences. But you may be one of those who truly is being driven nuts by those nasty powers that be. I'm not being facetious.

I don't post very often. But tomorrow I'll try to find some info that might be helpful. I hope you feel better....

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ok so your 28 and still allowing your parents who you do not resonate with control you? Move away. Become independent not depend upon others to decide how you live your life. So what if everyone in this world is an alien or can read your mind? Keeps you honest right?

My first impression was that you could be a SENDER which means you have a kind of reverse telepathy where you send out thoughts which are then picked up by others. Very common.

Yet after reading all of your posts you may be in need of some simple medications provided by a trained Psychiatrist. If you do go down that path be very careful to not let them experiment on you and know that you have the final say if a medication does not work for you. They will work with you and help to adjust or even change meds until you feel right.

Be well and know that you do have support here. But please continue to seek help until you find a Dr. that can help you sort things out or at least accept things that you cannot change.

My Mom told me that we are all aliens. All of us. But we are earthlings. And since when is telepathy a bad thing?

posted on Dec, 26 2008 @ 08:03 AM
link   
"So what if everyone in this world is an alien or can read your mind? Keeps you honest right? "

That's fair enough. But if you were not like them, and your whole family could read your mind, hear thoughts, and are superintelligent/manipulative/have hyperdimensional/time travel-like qualities ...wouldn't anyone want to know what's going on?

That's why I posted here. I relayed my story and asked for answers. That's all.

"My first impression was that you could be a SENDER which means you have a kind of reverse telepathy where you send out thoughts which are then picked up by others. "

If you are turned into a paranoid schizophrenic with lots of pressure and things you are not used to or prepared for - of course there'd be a running commentary going through your head. I'd prefer to be normal and not think so much.

"Yet after reading all of your posts you may be in need of some simple medications provided by a trained Psychiatrist. "

I am on medication. But I still want answers. And I still feel hard done by. So would you.

"And since when is telepathy a bad thing?"

It's bad if you don't stop thinking - if every aspect of your life is affected. Knowing god knows how many people are listening to your thoughts - strangers, doctors, enemies, family, ex-work colleagues. It's not easy.

They have all been part of the problem, and I see no solutions. Wouldn't you want to know if your relatives are actually your relatives? Etc. Anyways, I will try not to respond to any posts anymore. I am better now then when I first posted. And I truly thank you all for at least being interested/caring enough to try and give me some help.

Thanks for your help.

TCO

[edit on 26-12-2008 by the_choiceless_one]

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Haha this is the funniest # ever. I have had similar experiences and I have to admit its jus plain wieird/creepy and most of all puzzling. Like I will be ordering something and have had servers know what I want before I had a chance to vocalize it. But I think it might be coincidence too. Life is full of coincidences, its natural. But you shouldnt let it get to you because its just BS anyway. I think some people are just rly sensitive and I dont know how they do it and I dont even know why. But I pray alot and I talk to the Lord and He rly does help me, so let the Lord guide you.

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

no offence but what drugs have you done/doing speed/skunk ?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
ummm lol i have done drugs, prescribed and street, in the past but i am happily clean now cept for the occasional tobacco n coffee. r u a christian-muslim, a chruslim?

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
i dont know who you were asking that question too philware i have forum dyslexia today.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
A "normal" person would question their own sanity, this is what it means to be "normal". You seem so adamant about being human and not being crazy, and sadly in my eyes that puts you right in there with looney!

It is time to accept responsibility for your fears and your inability to adapt is probably a motion to move you to a better world, but the fact remains is that if a baby smiles at you or if a girl sticks her tongue out at you, it does not mean they are aliens.

Please consider accepting that you are crazy and join in! Crazy is not a bad thing, it is only bad when you deny yourself good mental health by questioning your craziness!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_choiceless_one
Bashed on this site for talking about mind reading aliens and dimensions! lol!

I don't think anyone can help me anyway.

You are obviously an alien

If that is the attitude you take... Then, no, we really can't help you... If you just blow off everyone who disagrees with you or does not believe you ( Hey, you said yourself you can understand how people might not believe you) then, the only one not helping you, is you!

You are claiming that your family and everyone you know are aliens... You should know very well that you are going to get questions, non believers and more...

And for the record... I'm not an Alien. I am a human.

If you want help feel free to send me a U2U.
edit on 7-6-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
If what you are saying is correct, then, I would imagine, that the full force of realisation would be too intense, and that they are taking advantage of the remaining innocence and hope that you have left, that you still believe that they can be "saved" - i.e. they are pretending to be human, and they know it, playing with the astral bodies and the memories of the genuine humans, trying to get a response out of you....

In real terms, they would be an incredibly depressed species who have discovered the most heavily guarded secret - that is, the mortality of consciousness and the existence of immortal beings.... Or so they think
edit on 7-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I don't know if your situation is just how you see it but I have lived with people who have weirded me out for a number of different reason per different circumstance. I know that not having a feeling of safe territory will make things worse/ make them seem more than what they are.

Have you established anything that serves as a refuge for you in this world? Something that is yours... House? Room? car?

I'm just wondering why you can't avoid people that weird you out.
that may not serve as an overall answer but if you're freaking out, you're freaking out.

# happens.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Since you refuse to accept you're most likely a paranoid schizo, there's nothing I can say.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Are they demons, devils, actors, are they energy drainers, are they robotic humans or organic portals?

All of the above, were all aliens you could say, only we are not aware of it, I wouldn't bother them they most likely don't even know they can read your mind.

"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,
His acts being seven ages." Shakespeare

Its all a dream dude, just play along till the end. In the end the game will end, and the curtain will drop, and we will get up and walk away. I am sure you got it by now, since this thread started in 2008 I wonder what happened to the op, has he figured it out yet? That your not supposed to point out there games, they do tend get pissed when you don't let them play out there parts.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
And since when is telepathy a bad thing?

Since there isn't a system which describes how it works. Suppose telepathy is like mobile phones, which transmit in all directions, then the signal gets picked up by the nearest relay station which look up the number and route the signal to another relay station in the vicinity of the receiver which then establishes contact. An individual mobile phone doesn't keep track of all the other mobile phones whereabouts and can then transmit to one in particular. A mobile phone can't know which direction to send a signal, where it should point to, it doesn't have an endpoint, that is done by the relay stations which connects both phones.

Now one can say, suppose a memory of someone is like a unique phone number and just by thinking of someone in a special way this establishes a contact. The only way how this can be done is to search all 6 billion people on the planet until the correct match has been found because the endpoint isn't known before the call is made so the signal cannot be send in 1 direction but must be send in all directions. Only by exclusion could this be done, which sounds quite absurd to me.

So unless your theory of telepathy includes something as lifeless relay stations and a lifeless phone number database which can block out unwanted callers, telepathy is a bad thing. It might even suggest a bunch of people who believe in telepathy and experimenting with it would use other people's brains and memory to route a signal from one brain to another, there has to be something in between which connects 2 minds.

To the OP, best of luck, I hope you reclaim the control over your own brain so you cannot get influenced by those harassing you anymore. Believe in how you want to see yourself over how you think others see you. It's their image of you in their own brain, don't let that image infect your own brain.
edit on 7/6/2011 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

That said, they are working to a schedule, trying to calibrate the world like a clock, they insist on perfection, they want all the gears to match up, however, for individuals such as yourself, you are a spanner in the works, one small spark that can create a cascade scenario.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Your answer is a clear explanation as to why humanity is not yet ready to become fully activated in Telepathy... It is NOT a cerebral function, it has nothing to do with the mind as such.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I urge you sir.

Seek. Immediate. Mental. Help.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Guys the op is gone since december 2008, he never came back.
maybe they got him

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Paranoid Schizophrenia at its finest.

Note: Coming from a psychiatrist in training.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join