It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Born into a family/circle of 'ets'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by the_choiceless_one

Thank you for the kind words Beamish.

Not a problem.

My best friend's two-day old baby smiled at me the first time I saw her with her eyes closed. My niece, just a few months old, blew her tongue out at me for about 10 seconds, confirming to me that she's an alien.

I have to ask, why does this behaviour confirm to you that these babies are aliens? If you are correct, then every baby I have ever seen is an extraterrestrial! _the_choiceless_one, newborns live in a unique world of their own; they react to external stimuli in ways that may look odd to us who have already grown up and therefore forgotten what it was like to be totally innocent. They behave without the binding of social shame when it comes to bodily functions and will happily make a noise, or stick their tongues out, just because they can. (I have met a few people who still behave as if they are children. They are not aliens either, but they are damn annoying!)

Everyone around me plays games. I am literally surrounded by super-intelligent aliens, my whole family and everyone I've ever known.

I’m not a super-intelligent alien.

Honestly.

I’m just an average married man; mortgaged, employed, sub-urban town dweller. And I’m far from super-intelligent (though I would dearly love to change that!) I was this way before you posted this thread, and I am the same after it was posted. Now you know me, digitally, and have to trust my honesty. Not easy on the internet.

I’m not an alien. Very few people are.

This is a conspiracy site, therefore it is not unreasonable to say that there may well be aliens amongst us. If you believe in the ETH, and the possibility of their visitations to this planet, then maybe there is a chance that they are walking out streets. But why would they be interested in you? They’re not bothered by me, I can assure you!

You have mentioned paranoia more than once now, in fact if seems to crop up in several of your posts. (You also mention “crazy”; there’s no need to use that term. It’s a redundant expression and demeaning to yourself. If you were “crazy”, then why would you be on this site attempting to make some sense of your life? That’s pretty rational. But you are confused, that’s all. Half the world, in varying levels, suffers under one psychological problem or another. Once again, it’s obvious that you are not alone.)

I do not know how much more advice I can give you. I am no expert in the troubles that afflict you, but I am empathic like most fellow humans. If my moral support and digi-friendship offers any relief to your plight, then I am happy to have extended it. I clicked the friend button because I felt for a fellow human in distress. It is admirable that you have chosen to bare what has to be a seriously tough existence to us on ATS. I see that as a step forward, as even though I am sure that you are aware there are folks on these boards who may not have your, or anyone’s, best intentions at heart.
Even those guy’s are human, too.

Don’t let anyone pander to your problems; it won’t help you in the slightest. You seem awake and conscious of the predicament that is assailing you; again, this seems to be a positive move. The next progression is to allow that that the world may not be as we are taught, but it is definitely not as bizarre or dangerous or lonely as you think.
People can be odd; I’ve met a good few unusual individuals in my time. Some I could not get away from fast enough, others fascinated me. That is the nature of our world; it’s populated by individuals in attitude, character and temperament. And all very human.

Also, be aware that many of these people, even those you at present do not trust, will and do have your well-being as their primary goal.

And that’s the truth from another human being.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   

I dont want to knock your thread.
And i really want to keep an open mind.
But have you tryed Lithium yet?
I heard it Great!

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
hmmm, I am in a similar situation, except it is mainly just my family.... and when things go well in my life I feel they send sabatogers to try to wreck things. This worked for years, but is no longer the case.

I avoid them like the black plague now, and discard negative people from my life pretty fast, within a day or 2 I know if they are out to get me (AND EVERYONE ELSE, so it is NOT just you they are trying to screw over, it is EVERYONE and ANYONE they can screw with.)

You can just learn to ignore them, let it go in one ear and out the other so to speak.

Start interupting them with your OWN thoughts, "like, sorry, the game is over with me, go find someone else."

Eventually they will find someone else, and then out of the blue after they have given up they will try to come out of left field and start over again, but it gets easier every time to brush them off.

You are probly a lightworker ( I know I can't STAND those silly titles etc) and you are here to learn to be happy no matter what, and light up a room when you enter to help people feel joy etc.

I have a link to some youtube videos I made in my signature.

If you have time to watch some, they may help you to feel a bit better.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_choiceless_one
It's hard to explain, because even if I used every example in my life, you'd still think I'm crazy or paranoid, or addicted to drugs.

Do not think of me as a paranoid schizophrenic clinging onto denial. Think of me as a number 13 in life that is not scared of the truth and is willing to fight it.

I am not here to prove that aliens exist. You all know they do. All around the world. And I'm not here to prove I'm not insane. You probably know that deep down too. What I'm saying is the truth.

I just want to know if they are demons, aliens, something to do with the matrix, am I part of a game, why me? lol

I do understand that it's hard to explain as i tried for years to explain my situation which just fell on deaf ears. Funny you should say you feel like a number 13 in life - never heard that before but i was born on the 13th, also sorry if i gave the impression that i may think your a paranoid schizophrenic or a drug addict because i dont, i was just offering up the usual reasons for such thoughts or beliefs as you prob already know. I totally agree with the aliens exsisting thing though but i dont believe they are all around us like in the movie "they live" , although i dont know that. I dont doubt some of your experiences are real for i had some very mad things happen to me - daily for months. I knew i was being watched and followed and at the time i was off sick from work for depression. what i thought was MI5 or something really nasty turned out to be my coporate employer trying to get evidence of me fiddling the sick - which made me super paranoid naturally and just fed my own beliefs and my doctor said i was imaging it for months. Harrowing is how i would describe it although there was a lot more to it than just that. So you see their can be real stuff that makes us feel paranoid, its just how your mind processes it and where it takes it to.
Glad to see you can still have a laugh about it though, try not to lose your sense of humour as this is a sure sign of things getting bad. take it easy fella

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
why don't you just.. move away??

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Perhaps you can consider telepathic phenomena. Generally if you are around people and certain thoughts play out in your mind, somehow they react to those thoughts without them even knowing. Typically this happens during a psychic opening of sorts, for example: If you are new in town and you start to make contacts, you turn on the television and you see an advertisement, it says "There's a new kid in town". This can happen any moment, and is especially effective when you look out for these ques. Be careful, this can breed a superstitious mindset which dis empowers your ability to affect a consequence, thus you follow a chosen path.

Various instances of synchronicity and spontaneity:

Take a deep breath outside > slight breeze/powerful wind

Sudden shift in frame of mind when raining > brief burst of rain

Deep breath beside a waterfall > a 'boom' of splashing water is heard

Looking at a person from behind > they look at you

Frustration during a thunderstorm > lightning strike in vicinity

An itch (or other) a few seconds before a phone call

Driver in front of your vehicle changes lanes when you want him/her to

This is only one person.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I know all about synchronicities and coincidences. But literally my 'family' and ex friends and partners have shown me they can watch me and hear my thoughts. Like if I say the words crazy ass alien weirdoes in my head they say it out loud a second later. That's how blatant the psychology and mind games are in my life. And I know some of you know it.

Coincidences you can pass off but people have shown me they read my mind and know about me throughout my life.

I just want to know if they are demons, sometimes it feels like I'm in a nightmare. I retain hope but I know deep down that it is false, instilled by my naivety or good nature. This world is full of evil.

My niece did blow out her tongue in an alien response, sarcastically and blatantly, far too young to show that kind of personality, she did it for 10 seconds.

My sister and her partner have shown me they watch me and can hear my thoguhts by responding directly to my thoughts with words. I live with my mother and she torments me.

This is why the idea of loosh from humans for aliens to feed off made sense. But that still doesn't make sense.

I am screwed. I can't move out because I have no money. I can't get a job because in all of my jobs aliens that look human have tormented me into walking out or being sick or going into psychosis with mind games and bullying. Therefore I have no work references and am deemed unsuitable for employment.

There are certain live channels on tv where aliens maybe with a hive mind definitely operate. And they do send me messages and fear to torment me. They do this on the radio too, and on certain websites and chatrooms. They show me they know all about me, they prey on my conscience and then let me suffer.

They hint at how evil and capable they are, yet what they do to me is tantamount to taking candy from a child. Pure evil.

Lithium? Good song.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Seriously, you have to get out of there, and if you don't you have no one to blame but yourself.

that is one thing they do, they make you co-dependamt on them so you are trapped around them.

Leave the trap somehow.

I have had to do it several times, and whenever I do my life takes SUCH a turn for the better it is incredible.

You MUST break free. Leave it all behind, and never look back.

That is the only working solution until you can be on your own and around normal people for long enough to be stronger, to be capable of the things I mentioned in my previous post.

Alien, demon, pshycic, WHO CARES....they are energy vampires, and you gotta break free.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   

The advice to leave your milieu is correct.
Without quibbling about the details, it is easy for me to believe that every one you know is inimical to you in a specific set of ways.
Part of being a victim or victimizable is that once you notice your enemy is hostile to you, by remaining within their reach you give unspoken consent for them to keep on doing it to you...deep down you feel you deserve their abuse because you haven't stood up and got out of range.
The solution is simple. Start walking. Hitchhike, eat from garbage cans, don't accept any mistreatment from your new surroundings, if they are evil also keep going.
Eventually after years pass you will be a different person, because you have struggled to avoid such psychic vampires, you will be immune to them, more or less.
You may be tempted to call home, but you are right in your initial hatred for them...it won't do you any good, but it won't kill you if you do...you'll just have to start walking again until you feel once more as if you live a different world, with no connection to them, their evil, their victimization of you...
You may say "I try but these new people are just the same"...but that's just being weak...you're giving up to soon...keep walking...
You may find it helps to give a different name for yourself, lie about your personal history, use friends' stories as your own...why maintain any of the details attached to your old victimized self, choose a likely deniable alternate history and stick to that (if caught out, move another 1000 miles)
Seriously, it's not you, it's them, YOU CAN BE ANYBODY

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
just wondering, have you ever talked about it with your family?? them being aliens and stuff..

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Yes. And all they've done is mess with my mind more. They say they are not alien then act like psychological bastards that can hear my thoughts and read my mind. Acting is all they do. Lies and over the top faces of evil, expressions in their eyes to induce paranoia or feelings of worthlessness. Knowing my state of mind and knowing how to induce rage or emotions of sadness or confusion. Knowing how to make me fall for a trap. So in answer to your question all they do is wind me up so I try not to talk to them too much. They listen to my thoughts all day so there's not much point in talking to them about anything regardless.

I simply drink and smoke and think non-stop. Not one person in my family has even tried to help, knowing what I'm going through. Which is why I think they enjoy my thoughts for entertainment.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Do you work? You mentioned that you live in London. I know it's horribly expensive there but perhaps you could find someone with whom to share a flat? Might be a good idea to find someone via the classified adverts or just someone completely unconnected to your present situation.

I'll tell you something I did when I was 19. I left. I just dropped off the face of the earth. I went to live in NYC and never told a soul where I was for three years. It was the most beautiful, peaceful, glorious times of my life. I had two flat mates who were in uni but I was working two full-time jobs so my life was entirely my own. It was brilliant. Maybe what you need is to pick up roots and do the same. I know you have your doctors but there are others. Try to start afresh. Could you?

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Could it be YOU are reading more into things than you actually need to. You say cryptic id's would you then think my user name is cryptic and is secretly aimed at you?? I say this as it may be paranoia?? Use me as an example, what do you think i am trying to say to you if you think that - i assure you however that youwould be wrong and that the crptic id is fopr my own relvance and not of yours.

There are many medical ilness where you may experience surreal De-ju experiences - I know this myself as i experience these from time to time - my nickname for them when i was groeing up was realisations as it felt like i had just been 'dropped' their right there and then and although things felt familiar they also felt unfamiliar - it felt ultra real.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
some people are easy to read, predictable maybe you are just easy to read. like a picture book. p.s you are not the chosen one.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I know you do not want to hear this and will deny it (as it is part of the disease) but it does in fact sound like you are suffering from Schizophrenia. I know first hand because I have seen what this disease did to a family member of mine.

My cousin was convinced that he was the second coming of Jesus and the members of the United Nations were out to get him because they did not want it to be known that Jesus was reborn. He was convinced that everyone that he came in contact with was an agent of the UN that was conspiring to kill him. He would yell at a delivery man that came to his house to deliver a package and would refuse to open the package because he thought that the package contained a deadly virus that would kill him. He stopped answering the phone because he thought that when he spoke on the phone the other person could read his mind though the phone connection. He refused help and was convinced that everyone else was crazy and he was the normal one. Eventually he was committed to and institution and put on Thorazine. This helped him for a few years. He stopped taking his medication and the paranoia came back in full force. He disappeared about 7 years ago and we have not heard from him since.

Signs/Symptoms
Schizophrenia usually develops gradually, although onset can be sudden. Friends and family often notice the first changes before the victim does. Among the signs are:
Confusion
Inability to make decisions
Hallucinations
Changes in eating or sleeping habits, energy level, or weight
Delusions
Nervousness
Strange statements or behavior
Withdrawal from friends, work, or school
Neglect of personal hygiene
Anger
Indifference to the opinions of others
A tendency to argue
A conviction that you are better than others, or that people are out to get you

Please seek help. I know you believe that what you are experiencing is real but that is part of the disease. Your family members are not aliens. Nobody is trying to read play games with your mind. There is no conspiracy against you. The doctors are trying to help not mess with you.
I hope you find peace in your own mind. Take care and be well..

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
after reading your post i felt very strange, scared, sad, my eyes are watering lol maybe im just really tired

but i relate to you, i have the same feelings around family and friends, not the E.T. part, but the whole pshycological stuff, i.e. number plates etc

im from Nottinghamshire, and if no body else believes you, know i do.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
"My mother has twice sent me I a d w n a t t and also i a d w y k subhypnotic message."

Looks like text messaging to me. I am down with.....n and t t ?

I am down with you k......?

And your apparent ability to function here and with your writing skills is curious.

It's interesting reading anyway. Enjoy your stay here as many of us are in the same conspiracy site with similar points of views. At least you have a life line here and on the internet.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You are probably being played with. There are energies out there, that are beyond understanding. They live on our life energy, they lie, they steal, they stop at nothing.

I could probably bet my life that your family is not involved in what is happening to you.

You are most definitely dealing with lower astral beings, who have attached themselves to you and are feeding on you and your fears.

It is my advice that you...........STOP ALL CONVERSATIONS............and do not pay attention to anything that is said to you telepathically, it'll be difficult. but, not impossible.

When I dealt with it. Hum............I finally got tired of the games that were being played and I became intolerant, even outright rude and un-feminine to an extent.

Although rudeness is good with dealing with these petty little pieces of trash, each of us has to determine our own direction.

Spirit kisses to you and your goals.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Golden rules in this.

1. Your parents are Aliens, what do you do?
2. Your mates are Aliens, what do you do?

You need to exercise and wait until they come for you. Christmas presents will buy you time, but what is the solution? My friends the answers are obvious. Get a flame thower and torch a Mosque and a Church while you're at it. They are cowards and will run away. Set your line appropriately. Let the evil forces of religious oppression realise, they should: RIP.

posted on Dec, 17 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I wish to draw a line now and end this topic for the greater good.

You never know what might be used against you by the powers that be.

The paranoia....?..Doctors and Nurses have helped me realise they are all in my head.

Luckily I now realise that I am definitely just paranoid!

Thank you for your kind words though, for helping me through some dark times.

Kind regards,

TCO

[edit on 17-12-2008 by the_choiceless_one]

[edit on 17-12-2008 by the_choiceless_one]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join