It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The legs just keep growing......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I just read about this on another forums.... I guess it turns out that the nephilim are real?

Anyhow... Serious note. Quite concerning and disturbing, I think the pictures put this into context!

Doctors can’t tell Mandy Sellars why her legs keep expanding – all they say is that her only option is a drastic amputation. She travelled to the US for a new TV show in search of an alternative... It’s not easy being Mandy Sellars. She has hugely outsized legs that make having a normal life nearly impossible. People stare whenever she leaves the house, she needs a special car to get around and can’t work full time. What’s more, her condition is getting worse and doctors say she needs an amputation so severe she won’t be able to sit up. And she doesn’t even know what’s caused it.

Source

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Kliskey

I can't believe your total lack of compassion when asking is this the nephalim Seems like a pretty sick way to draw attention to the topic of your thread.

There is no discussion here.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey
I just read about this on another forums.... I guess it turns out that the nephilim are real?

Source

Everybody! A huge round of applause for Kliskey!!!
Grow up.

[edit on 30/11/08 by Catesby]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by moocowman

reply to post by Catesby

Stars for you both.

Enough said.

(Maybe a mod will shut this sideshow down?)

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
How sad. My heart goes out to this woman.

My first thought was that there was a problem with the pituitary gland as this can cause acromegaly.

Surely she has been thoroughly tested for everything.

I pray for her physical and mental health.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Wow, I'm sorry I wasn't expecting these replies, I do apologise for my lack of appreciation for this subject. It was imposed as a light hearted joke for a serious case. Though clearly that isn't the accepted consensus.

[edit on 1/12/2008 by Kliskey]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
HOLY F, wow, thats crazy, never seen anything like that before.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kliskey
Wow, I'm sorry I wasn't expecting these replies, I do apologise for my lack of appreciation for this subject. It was imposed as a light hearted joke for a serious case. Though clearly that isn't the accepted consensus.

[edit on 1/12/2008 by Kliskey]

I thought it was kinda funny

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Wow, i never seen anything like this before.

But i dont see any conspiracy here

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
**Attention**
Please stay On-Topic. The topic is "The legs just keep growing".

If you have comments or complaints, please use the Alert Button. Further off-topic comments may be removed.

Thanks, and happy posting.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I saw a documentary on her a few months back. I oculd not even imagine going through that.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I think this story is quite inspiring. Whilst obviously the woman concerned must have really down days, she seems really buoyant and happy in the photographs. The practicalities of this condition - whatever it is - must be really challenging and wearing, and the inevitable stares and comments from other people must get tiring if not out-right upsetting. Yet, there she is, with big smiles on her face. We can all learn something from that I think.

I quite like the blouse and tie thing she has going in the penultimate picture too.

top topics

join