It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In need of new info....your ideas welcome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I am a new member of ATS but I have been in the background for a while just reading. I have recently had my eyes opened to alot of the things going on in this world and I just can't get enough. Yet I have come to a stand still. I think I have seen almost every documentary out there and they all seem to say the same things. I am looking for new info. Particularly about spirituality and human origin. But I am open to all suggestions. Most ATSers seem like very well informed people and I am asking you to share the knowledge. Any documentaries, links, websites, books or anything else that has helped you on your journey to deny ignorance would be helpful. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by INTHESKYWITHDAIMONDS

Have you read the "Terra Papers" or the base on the Moon???? Don't really know what your looking for be more specific, please.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
No. I haven't heard of either of those.
I guess I am just looking for different perspectives on what seems to be common with most conspiracy documentaries. I am really interested in finding out more about human potential as far as opening chakras and the pineal gland. And if any one has actually accomplished full human potential. I am also very interested in ancient civilizations and who built the pyramids and how they were built.
Ummm.. also aliens. Not the mean scary ones. The nice parent ones....if they exist at all.

Just trying to dig deeper.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Watch a William Cooper video. The Man is awesome!

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Really? 2 replies? That's all I get? Guess no one wants to share the knowledge......

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Really? 2 replies? That's all I get? Guess no one wants to share the knowledge......

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The Terra papers will keep you busy

Very busy

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
if you strip away all the glitter from ancient Greek \ Greece story's like jason and the argonauts theirs a lot of interesting hidden history in them...

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Well I would advice you to find something that interests you the most and to start there, but do not take whatever you read or watch as fact right away. Find some skeptic or non-conspiracy book/movie to compare it to and find what the two have in common and what they don't. You research what they do NOT have in common and if the conspiracy one is researchable and has all its fact right, while the skeptic or non conspiracy one does not, you can safely assume that chances are the conspiracy has some validity. Needless to say its a lot of reading and lot of movie watching.

I would advice you to read the bankers manifesto, the communist Manifesto, Learn about Facism (don't follow it..lol..just read about it), that should keep you busy for awhile, just see for yourself what the world is turning into and you check out my thread which is in my signiture. It was pretty popular for a while, but like all good threads just faded into history.

Hope that helps!
~TheMythLives

[edit on -06002008-11-30T10:44:43-06:00302008bAmerica/ChicagoSun, 30 Nov 2008 10:44:43 -0600, 1 by TheMythLives]

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Well, if you are interested in in the Ancient Civilizations stuff, check out Scott Creighton's Forum. Lots of good stuff there.

Also for some of the other stuff you mentioned, you could check out member and moderator Skyfloatings threads. He covers some of those subjects very knowledgeably.

Here's the link to the aforementioned Terra Papers. It is fascinating and seems like what you may be looking for.

There is some stuff to keep you busy for a while.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
A big welcome to ATS Diamonds.
I read your first thread and friended you. I know wisdom when I see it.
Glad you made it here. I hope you find what you are looking for.
I think you should start with Skyfloating's threads. Perhaps all of them. and go from there.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seagrass

Thank you Seagrass. I appreciate you replying on this thread. I was hoping someone would read it eventually and put it back on the board. I think its important for people to share the sources of their knowledge so that others can find the same information and draw conclusions. The most important thing that needs to happen in the world today is for people to wake up and start seeking wisdom, truth and God. The real God. Not religion.

I dont know if you were referring to my recent post "The purpose of Life" but if you havent read it yet you should. Sorry for not posting the link. Like I said I am new to ATS/

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I would like to talk about human potential/chakra. Check out the 'energy/chi manipulation' topic.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Here is the link:www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
your thread is why I posted here.
and I look forward to reading more of your ideas.
We need more people like you here.
Like I said before... Welcome.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

well - the brain has unused sections - areas, and these areas are unlocked with physcho active compounds. my investigations into such things has revealed. most advances in science has been from the Hippy Generation and of these scientist who has invented major advances in science have participated in some drug experiments. like wise, Opates and top of the chart hits (music) go hand in hand.
be advised I'm not promoting illegal drug use here ... I'm just relaying my own research findings and admitted drug use prior to advancement in science.
It has been rumored on ATS and other sites that we are fixing to have a mass spiritual awakening in 2012. well, that may or may not be...

and my research could be nothing but co-incidents. I found it interesting.

new topics

top topics

join