It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did i create life in a bog / toilet lol??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ok now this is abit crazy and its like 9:14 am...

so why am i up? well who cares but the point is my lav "toilet" is leaking and has done for ages "cant afford to fix it" or get round to DIY kinda thing so, i have some lil thing the water drips into.. now i goes to the bog about 5mins ago to empty it "as i go for a piss ofc" and think dammit i need to fix this, so i kinda investigate were this leak is coming from!! and holy crap to my suprise i have aliens "little worms" LIVING on / in some crystal "mold" type crap growing "or living" i dunno down my pipe, now at first glance i think ohh just abit of mold whatever "so for some dumb ass reason i take out my lighter" and well try to investigate the leak" all of a suddon i see this "worm" ok i know u think im nuts at this point lol but yep ITS A WORM...

Now im not flipping bioligy student or anythin but how the hell can some little worm thing ITS A WORM!!! live on a leaking pipe??? its not like oh lets just live on a pipe or something nutty this thing has COME from a small little microcosm of WTF?..

so the point of this? if life can grow down my leaking BOG pipe "and its dripping from the tank not the part were the "end" product of u know what is, then im amazed!!!

i will take some pics and post em later but this event kinda makes me wonder about life on earth / space

I know how silly this thread is and sounds - but ask this question !!

How did a leaking pipe MAKE A WORM? infact there are afew of em lil tiny white things LIVING on a leaking pipe with little white crystal things "home i guess" to this little worm(s) thing lol

just found it very interesting!!

any comments welcome, not about my leaking bog tho please more about how this little worm thing got going did i creat a new little bog life form? or was it in the air?/water?

if it was a little microbe how the hell did it turn into a little worm thingy? evolved?? ect ect

little worm thing!!

[edit on 29-11-2008 by theresult]

[edit on 29-11-2008 by theresult]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
dude cmon this is not funny i have worms living on a leaking pipe!!

its not about the pipe or anything but how the hell this little life got started?

did it come from the water? or come from the air or the mold?

I know this sounds pointless but you are missing the point here.

how the hell do you get worms from NOTHING its just a leaking pipe nothing major i just find it interesting that this little worm is well.. living in some mold crap that just comes from a leaking pipe

and no need to talk about crack btw abit uncalled for imo...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by theresult
dude cmon this is not funny i have worms living on a leaking pipe!!

and no need to talk about crack btw abit uncalled for imo...

You don't think your post is comical..?

I did - my bad...

One Possible Explanation...

or

Maybe this...

Good luck...

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:10 AM
link   
lol ok in its context sure its funny i mean yeah ooooh worms on this guys leaking pipe

the point of the post is about HOW it got here!!

over time and well i dunno just time, this little worm thing has become a little life form, water + whatever = some little worm?

dont you think that is interesting?

look you can take the piss all you want but i made this only to say that from a leaking pipe i have life "or well found it"..

it came from NOTHING other than water dripping some goo/mold now it has living tings ON IT kinda like YOU living on this ROCK ..

or are you just goint to flame all morning at what is a light hearted post about how the hell a worm got to be living on a pipe?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I can't tell you where it came from, I can't tell you why it's there, but I DO want to see pics. I have these gnat things flying around by bathroom and I suppose it may be the same thing, and they annoy me when I'm trying to play "Bombs over Tokyo".

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:32 AM
link   
i got pics tho tbh they aint great ill wack em into photoshop and point out the lil worm like things..

i mean ok this thread ait all that bizzar and its just a lil worm, but its just abit well crazy to think a leaking pipe can make a lil worm or atleat the conditions for such a little worm to live..

its a pipe dripping tank water down a pipe, but where on earth did this little worm come from?? is what i wanna know did it come from the mold?? or was it in the water as some little microbe that evovled into some little worm? its like a worm!!! granted very tiny but still ITS THERE doing its thing eating living on this mold crap?

and i understand people will just say well it happens? "or its a pointless thread"

But please understand the reason i made this thread is to understand how the hell "it" the little worm came to live in such a crappy place in "a dripping leaking pipe" i mean why is it there how did it get there and what or were did it come from"

its a worm ?? if it was just mold then hey why bother moss/crap grows in damp places for sure but little worm things???? how did that get there? lol

anyone with a clue on mircobiolgy or anything of that nature would be cool to just make me look stupid and say it came from the moss? or it landed there or it was in the water and "GREW" huh? kinda see my point here?

its a leaking pipe with moss BUT HOW THE HELL DID LIFE "A WORM" get there?????

will upload pics soon im kinda making my avatar aswell lol

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Are you kiddin?

Life can occur on crazy places, that´s nothing new. It´s a damn worm, get over it... If it were an elephant, that would be news.

If theres moss, it´s most likely that theres small life too.
Maybe it was in the water, maybe a fly brought some eggs there, it even may have been in the air, there are endless possibilities...

You like that little worm, don´t you?

[edit on 29-11-2008 by TimeBandit]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeBandit
Are you kiddin?

Life can occur on crazy places, that´s nothing new. It´s a damn worm, get over it... If it were an elephant, that would be news.

Maybe it was in the water, maybe a fly brought some eggs there, it even may have been in the air, there are endless possibilities...

Hey now, some of us have gnats in our bathrooms and would like to get to the bottom of it, so to speak, get off of the high high horse dude.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   
agreed but its still bezario how the hell this worm just lives in this stuff?

i mean its only tap water? and abit of moldy stuffs, check the pic out

look this is a lighthearted post/thread im just asking how it got there?

its a little worm thing!! its LIVING on mold? from "tank water" i mean if you left a cup of coffee for weeks / days you get mold right? just green stuff.. but this HAS LIFE on it well feeding on the mold crap im just wondering what made this little worm thingy?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I am, despite my many talents, unable to find a pic to check out. You now have me wanting to closely examine my toilet at 4 in the morning. STOP THE MADNESS!!!!

Edit: On second thought, I'm now realizing that you've dropped acid recently, like last night.

[edit on 29-11-2008 by Zenagain]

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimeBandit
Are you kiddin?

If theres moss, it´s most likely that theres small life too.

You like that little worm, don´t you?

well considering how big the planet is and how small you are yes i do like this little worm as you put it.. why? becouse it came out of nowhere...

Its a leaking pipe? i mean how did that little worm evolve? or wtf is it doing there??

i just want to ask the simple question : WTF IS A WORM DOING LIVING ON MOSS ON MY PIPE?.. tho i guess the search for ET or some lost people is more interesting than some gnat type fly worm thingy? lol

one things for sure ITS NO HOAX "snark" oh shall i say it started talking to me and giving me the answers to life?... sorry but this thread is about a little worm that somehow came into being on a pipe.. so im asking someone or anyone if they have a clue HOW it got there.. is that ok with you mr smarty pants?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Zenagain

lol i uploaded a pic, its hard to see em coz there so tiny but i hope it helps

btw i dont drop acid or anything of that nature.

I just have somewhat of a crazy outlook and wondered how it got here

just a stupid worm i know, but how did you get here or me? how did that worm get on my pipe? you see i have logic in this thread its not about the worm or the pipe its the fact ITS THERE much like you and I are here

How why and when did that worm come to be on my pipe?
How why and when did you come to be a worm on this planet... you see what im getting at here?

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Dear God, man. That almost made me vomit! Take a can of hairspray, light a cigarette lighter near it and burn that unholy filth off of the face of the planet and question it no more!!!! BTW: Are you British or an Aussie? Bog??

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Can you take a better pic. I can´t see anything on this one.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
The link is at the end of the original post. I wouldn't advise viewing it unless you want to hork up whatever you've eaten this evening.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
lol what can i say im poor and lazy!!

its ranking mold stuff "and i have gnats also" but the thing is that im questioning here is

(1) life can and will find its way into and onto anything
(2) from what did it come from "this worm"?
(3) If indeed it came from the mold / leaking water then it was small

you see this little worm has came from someplace "water/air" and has evolved on my pipe much like any other little life thingy...?

if from a leaking pipe you can get a worm "over time" then over fk knows how long im sure we are not alone in this vast universe??

sure we have things that live in the deep vents or in supper cold places of the planet.. but this little worm just made me think.. how life can addapt to more or less anything "or how it came to adapt" is more interesting to me.

HOW it came to be there is the question.. much like HOW we came to be here

sidebar here : answer to life is 3 ask me why and ill tell you

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
The link is at the end of the original post. I wouldn't advise viewing it unless you want to hork up whatever you've eaten this evening.

haha
hey im trying my best its 11:22am!!

its small pipe and the little wormy things are tiny!! the only reason i noticed it was a worm coz it MOVED when i put my lighter to the mold!!!

IT MOVED!! thats why i bothered to make the post lol the one i "burnt" well it moved aint there "must have thought # that im outter here" lol

just wanted to show the thing GROWING or i dunno IN the mold.

its alive living in this stuff??? some little creature thingy i dunno its stupid i know but its still interested how this little worm got to be on my pipe

if it was in the water as some microbe or in the air. it has indeed evovled in a very short space of time to become a wormy like multicelled thing?

i dunno pointless as it is its there and i found it interesting..

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:30 AM
link   
You Sir, are a junior Biologist. Keep at it!

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This is the most pointless thread ever i guess

the meaning of it was just to understand how life can arise i guess and i was shocked "ook not that shocked" but still was amazed how this worm like thing can live on / in mold?

i dont mind being takin the piss out of over this little worm.

i just wanted to share something i thought was interestin ^^

i could have made a post about knowing why we are here but why bother?
i would get called a nut

tho i will give you this tidbit seens as im here posting about total crap

YOU = 1
SPACE = 2
OUTCOME = 3

three is the reason why you and i are here and my little new found friend the worm

dont understand??

the universe is and aways will be a reflection of the understanding of the person relating to it. In this we have 2 things being alive and being dead, the dead part does not count ofc
but the alive part does "duhh" let me elaborate....

if there was no you there is no space time and all that crap correct? Yes i am

but i add you into this sum: therfor you are 1 correct? YES I AM
SO if i add you as 1 then i need another 1 = the reaction of you being you
"yin yang" complex i know but try to keep up here..

ok so now we have you and the universe = 2 so what is 3 you may ask?

well its clear three is the outcome of the sum 1+1 = 2 == er nooo 1+1 =3

dumb as it sounds its true: In order for you to make a sum you need a reason to make it = 1 on its own

the reason we are here is the result of the universe making its sum of total reflecting on itself ie

we the humans of this rock ARE the 3 in this..

if i have lost you then i will try to make it somewhat more dumb

we as people are only a mathimatical equation, a very very simple one

You are here, The universe is here, and the rest is the result of both

3 Logic on its own merit is flawed as a concept much like the spellings and my grammer

But no one can "and i mean no one" can prove otherwise the fact that without our imput in "this life" we have nothing its very simple maths at its basic

first you need the calculation = 1 "the idea" as you will put it
then you need "the person" =2 you ask a question "any"
then you have the result / outcome = 3

no matter what one thinks about life there IS life so there for the possiblity of EVERYTHING you think of is real and could and may happen

why? becouse maths alone says for one to caluclate it means that the possiblity is there

hence why we are not alone. and if u think otherwise then im sure you need to learn maths alot more than you understand it 1+1 = 3 simple is simple as

let me state this again

1+1 = 3

(1+1) IS 1

top topics

<<   2 >>

join