It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worker trampled to death at Long Island Wal-Mart during Black Friday stampede

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

Yeah, but the people in front were the ones who pulled the doors off thier hinges!

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So saddened by the loss of a life and compassion to the family and friends of the victim.

SO,

General reply to all who agree the with the sue-happy society.

EVERYTHING YOU DO will have a consequence of some type......

Laws of motion -- "every action has an equal and opposite reaction"

"In front of the door" with a couple of thousand crazy mob shoppers on the other side --- Think- CONSEQUENCE ???

Failure to display lack of survival instinct and common sense in the performance of one's job and duties.

The family deserves compensation for standard life insurance, accidental etc.

NOTHING MORE --- not lost wages, not millions that mostly go to the system. (Did not want to bash the lawyers, need em'?)

Again, So sorry that this life was taken in such a tragic way.

THE ONLY GUILTY PARTIES ARE ALL OF THE MOBSTER SHOPPERS>

HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE.

Nuff said.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SANTA CLAWS
"In front of the door" with a couple of thousand crazy mob shoppers on the other side --- Think- CONSEQUENCE ???

Failure to display lack of survival instinct and common sense in the performance of one's job and duties.

Well I initially thought it was ONE guy that was in the way. But my god, it was a rampaging mob (that was no doubt ignoring the orders from the store employees) that is chanting “press on the glass” and breaking the doors down.

At that point it was not ONE less that astute employee that stood there trying to “stop the mob” it was actually a GROUP of employees that “linked arms” when they realized there was an “impending catastrophe”. The mob was already criminal at that point, as they were breaking and entering and they did NOT CARE about laws or civility.

Honestly, how is it possible that SEVERAL people were going along with that idea, and decided to “link arms” to “slow down” the raging mob and NOT ONE of them realized how dangerous the situation was. Not ONE of them told the others “Get out of the way people…this is dangerous”.

[edit on 4-12-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by 1curious1

Is it possible that this crowd was under the influence of some sort of mind control experiment ? Now I know that this sort of thing has happened before,particularly in situations of panic due to danger ie,fire,et,but since when do people get so excited about a Walmart sale that they trample the doorman ? I can not recall a case such as this one ever happening in this country. Somethig smells fishy about this.

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join