It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicken eating werewolf seen in Argentina!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Artist's rendition:

rense.com...

Source: Vision OVNI
Date: 11.25.08

Argentina: Bizarre Entity in Colonia Elia (Prov. of Entre Rios)
By Andrea Pérez Simondini and Daniel Szauter

.... In an effort to glean further evidence, they found tear marks, made as if by claws, in the back of the henhouse. The following night, early in the morning, the heard noises that prompted them to go outside to see what was happening. Matias, 16, was startled when he saw a bizarre figure scurry away among the vegetation at the back of the house; he described this figure as large (standing at least 1.70 meters) and swift in its getaway. Upon inspecting the henhouse, they found a dead chicken with a large rip in it chest.

From that moment on, the family's boys would not have a normal life again, as each night turned into an episode of chase and attempted capture of this creature, which turned the family's life into a strange adventure. According to ach family member, the "critter", as they've dubbed it, seems more frightened than them. Whenever the possibility of an encounter exists, the reaction is always the same: flight.

All manner of snares have been laid out to trap this creature: otter traps, cages (lent by a neighbor who cares for endangered animals), and they even prepared a trap using old bedding elastic.
The creature was captured in each of these, but managed to free itself. The otter trap, however, inflicted serious injury, given that blood traces remained on the trap and on a nearby stone. These samples were taken for analytical purposes.

Manifestations have been constant. The witness see fleeting shadows and the entity's claw-prints, such as the ones it left on a tree, as though it had used the wood to sharpen them, or its footsteps, which are easily seen because the boys, in their urge to secure evidence, began spreading ashes and rice powder around the henhouses.

The best was yet to come, and it would happen inside the house at three o'clock in the morning. Matias heard a noise behind the kitchen but within his home. This experience allowed Matias to clearly see the entity that had been engaged in the chicken mutilations. We managed to obtain an oral picture of the creature. We showed him a series of figures from our files, and he identified one of them as very similar, and based on that, he outlined the description of what confronted him that night.

He seized his carbine (.22 caliber) and quickly headed to the front of the house. When he drew the curtain of the room that houses his mother's pantry and the cheese-making churns, he found the "critter" on top of the freezer, clearly intending to grab the churn. Matias's immediate reaction was to fire, which he did four times without wounding it. The animal jumped through a window, spilling chicken entrails throughout the room.

Well its an interesting read if nothing else.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
interesting read, yes. it made me laugh somewhat while i read it in the dark! however not too sure about it. a topic which needs some more research.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
LOL

I misunderstood the title. I thought you meant a chicken eating a werewolf.

let em go put my tinfoil hat back on.

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
I misunderstood the title. I thought you meant a chicken eating a werewolf.

Now that would be an amazing topic to read!

It would be one of the craziest stories...if only a chicken could actually eat a werewolf!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I was expecting to see a picture of the Werewolf at the local KFC !

Around the great lakes in Wisconsin and northern Michigan they've werewolf like creatures as well .... since they've an apparent affinity for Chicken, we'll have to check the local KFC's there !!

posted on Nov, 27 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XMFCSM

You can't prove that it can't!!! hahahaha.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

haha that is very very true!
now that would be one of the greatest sights to see =)

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
i love the artists depiction. reminds me of a shirtless David Hasselhoff.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
i love the artists depiction. reminds me of a shirtless David Hasselhoff.

the likliness is uncanny huh?! altho it's a toss up between kfc and nandos!

new topics

top topics

join