It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joran van der Sloot Goes On the Record with New Natalee Holloway Story

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Joran van der Sloot Goes On the Record with New Natalee Holloway Story

www.foxnews.com

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Tonight: Joran van der Sloot goes "On the Record," and he has a horrifying, shocking new story about what happened to Natalee Holloway the night she disappeared. Eighteen-year-old Natalee Holloway vanished on the island of Aruba on May 30, 2005. Now, since Natalee's disappearance, Van der Sloot has been arrested twice in connection to her disappearance but never charged with a crime.

Van der Sloot went "On the Record" with us in 2006, claiming he had left Natalee alone on a beach. Then in February of '08, Van der Sloot was shown on hidden tape saying that Natalee had collapsed on the beach and that he had disposed of her body.

Well, now his story changes again. Joran contacted us, claiming he wanted to tell us the truth about what happened that night. He produced as evidence three telephone conversations saved on a digital chip. Joran claims the recordings are conversations between his father and him. If authentic, the recording suggest that Joran told his father what happened to Natalee. On a weekend, we slipped away and we went halfway across the world to interview Joran van der Sloot.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Ive read half of the story and Im disgusted. I stopped half way because I want to wait to watch this on tv and actually see how he tells the story. I cant tell if he's lying no mater what, but its even harder on paper. I havent read the 'twist' but if he sold off natalee she might still be alive. Slim to none chances, but who knows.

What a horrific case. I feel horrible for Natalee and her family.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
the twist was on last night. after the interview he called greta up and said everything he told her was a lie and that he never sold her to slavery. this guy is a master liar. i was looking for the signs of someone that lies throughout the whole thing and couldnt find one sign

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Sounds to me like this "kid" needs his bones broken one by one until he manages to tell where Natalie can be found. The parents and world community need to have resolution to this case and if it means inflicting physical pain to this chump so be it.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swatman

damn , i missed it? is it on youtube or something?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by Swatman

damn , i missed it? is it on youtube or something?

not sure but the whole interview was last night.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
found a 9 min vid.

this is part one,

part 2,

part 3,

finally, part 4

[edit on 25-11-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
found a 9 min vid.

is this all of it?

na thats about 15 min of it. the interview went the whole hour minus commercials.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
im missing part 4 and i cant seem to find it on youtube. ill keep checking for it tonight and add it to the thread when i can. If anyone else finds it, feel free.

:::edit: nevermind, I found it and posted it above::::::::

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
so, to get the cliff notes version....

he admits to selling her to someone as a slave?

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
This poor girl will never be found.

And, this sociopath just gets his rocks off by stringing everyone along, coming up with different versions of what happened to her once the limelight fades a bit from him.

It is just sick.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Will someone please kill this guy. This is the first time I have said that about anyone but this guy does not deserve to live. How he can do this just amazes me and shows me he is sub human. I mean then after saying he sold her he calls back the next day and says its a lie? WTF! Joran here is looking at you..

[snip]

Mod Edit - Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-11-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

thats not right sir. You have no idea without a doubt he murdered her. I understand the frustration with this sociopath, but cmon.

id like to find out if and how much fox paid for the interview

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
This guy must be related to OJ Simpson.

He probably craves the attention more than OJ.

Pathetic liar. I hate to say this, but if that had been my daughter, Joran would be one guy who would never be found.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
This guy looks to me to be telling at least a portion of the truth, and each previous time I saw him I thought he was lying. He has either become a better actor, or he has for some reason decided to come clean (to some extent).

Either way, he has damned himself completely. At best, he sold her into slavery. Let's hope it catches up with him soon.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Wow he is digging himself such a hole!!! Watching him in that interview with Greta was shocking. You can feel the emotions and thoughts she is going through, she kinda wants to take him 'off the record' and sort him out but she knows she's sitting on a gold mine so she keeps interviewing.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What is with this guy? He is either a brilliant con-artist or a psychopathic killer! I'm sure Holloways family is wondering when they will wake from this nightmare!!

While I can't imagine what it is like to lose a child, to add insult to injury over and over has got to be more than they can bear! He seems to think "it's a game of the sickest kind"We may never know what really happened to her, but Van der Sloots story is not adding up AGAIN!!

There needs to be new legislation regarding the U.S. being able to at least try a case in another country involving anyone under 21
years of age..

But I guess that would have many convoluted results.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Hi guys,

This is just Joran's latest trick to make him look as untrustwurthy as possible. This interview is over 7 months old (they seem to forget to mention that on Fox) and this was taped just after Peter R. de Vries's stunning hidden camera stunt. At the time even Fox found the whole story to stupid to be true, but in the light of Joran's latest women-trade activities it suddenly is news to them.

This is just Joran's way to get more confusion in the case. Paxnatus, I think he is both. I think most psychopatic killers are brilliant con artists, or else they wouldn't last that long.

Anyway, here in the Netherlands Joran get's a lot of media attention of course. Personally I think 'He Dunnit', but he has done in it in such a way that the truth can never be found. And with al his lies, if he told the real truth, no one would believe it. But I think that what he stated in the car sessions was as close to the truth as you can get...

[edit on 26-11-2008 by cappuccino]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cappuccino
Hi guys,

This is just Joran's latest trick to make him look as untrustwurthy as possible. This interview is over 7 months old (they seem to forget to mention that on Fox) and this was taped just after Peter R. de Vries's stunning hidden camera stunt. At the time even Fox found the whole story to stupid tp be true, but in the light of Joran's latest women-trade activities it suddenly is news to them.

This is just Joran's way to get more confusion in the case. Paxnatus, I think he is both. I think most psychopatic killers are brilliant con artists, or else they wouldn't lat that long.

Anyway, here in the Netherlands Joran get's a lot of media attention of course. Personally I think 'He Dunnit', but he has done in it in such a way that the truth can never be found. And with al his lies, if he told the real truth, no one would believe it. But I think that what he stated in the car sessions was as close to the truth as you can get...

You are totally on target! Star!
It is the idiots guide to attention and untouchableness. Nothing to see here. Move along.
Let's use our energy for something good.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cappuccino

you may be right. and yes it was filmed a while ago. but it was not right after the hidden camera stunt. That was done in Feb. This interview happened in July.

FYI

top topics

<<   2 >>

join