It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Speaks At The End The FED Rally 11/22/08

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Today all over the nation there was an end the FED rally. Ron Paul spoke in Houston here are the links....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This guy what can I say he is my hero. The last Jeffersonian. As he pointed out this will not make the news but we need to keep up the good fight. One day the sheeple will awaken.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Ron Paul is my hero. I hope but seriously doubt that someday, an honest man who cares more about the common good this his own well-being will be elected president.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSecretSquirrel
Ron Paul is my hero. I hope but seriously doubt that someday, an honest man who cares more about the common good this his own well-being will be elected president.

Yeah right. Oh please. He isn't honest at all. He claims to fight for the Constitution yet he's done # about the crimes of George Bush. Only two people have tried to impeach George Bush for his crimes: Cynthia McKinney and Dennis Kucinich. So where is Ron Paul? No where around when it comes to putting his money where his mouth is. To me he's nothing more than a scam artist. Plus I can't stand libertarians anyways. Oh and one minute he claims to be libertarian and another he claims to be republican and that Ronald Reagan is his hero.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LittlePinky82

But we all know what happen to those who stick their necks out too far don't we?

Personally, I think you should at least understand that he is out there informing others as to how this country really is operating.

[edit on 22-11-2008 by Unlimitedpossibilities]

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The truth is so refreshing sometimes. Thank you for posting this!! I wish I would have known he was speaking today I would have gone to this.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Overall, I am not surprised. he is amazing with his words and he is the "champion of the constitution." Maybe I will change myself to be affiliated with the constitutional party by next election. Thanks for the videos.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
its simple its more about opening ur minds.. mayans believe that 2012 theres gonna be a consiousness change in the world.. not only mayans but a lot of calendars change ages in 2012 so i hope this is it

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlimitedpossibilities

But we all know what happen to those who stick their necks out too far don't we?

Personally, I think you should understand that at least he is out there informing others as to how this country really is operating.

Sorry but that only makes a person a coward. Oh and Robert Wexler is helpin Kucinich in that and he's doing quite well. He even had a show (sorta reality type thing) on the Sundance Channel there a while ago.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   

reply to post by mybigunit

Overall, I am not surprised. he is amazing with his words and he is the "champion of the constitution." Maybe I will change myself to be affiliated with the constitutional party by next election. Thanks for the videos.

Except when it comes to actually fighting for it he doesn't.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
why do people flag this thread it doenst affect their livings having a man that cares trying to open the ignorants mind.. all these people flaggin this video are average ignorants americans worried about themselves selfish conservatives

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannyg
why do people flag this thread it doenst affect their livings having a man that cares trying to open the ignorants mind.. all these people flaggin this video are average ignorants americans worried about themselves selfish conservatives

Or just maybe they know he's a scam artist only telling you half the truth.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittlePinky82

Originally posted by dannyg

Or just maybe they know he's a scam artist only telling you half the truth.

or maybe u created various accounts trying to diss this honest mean that talks with his heart after you noticed the mistake u made when u voted

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LittlePinky82

Personally, I think you should understand that at least he is out there informing others as to how this country really is operating.

Sorry but that only makes a person a coward. Oh and Robert Wexler is helpin Kucinich in that and he's doing quite well. He even had a show (sorta reality type thing) on the Sundance Channel there a while ago.

Well, not quite since he is already putting his neck out. You see, he is smart because he is moderate, and obviously does not want to be killed by the powers that be. Who would? No one of course.

Also, the fallacy in calling him a coward is that if one were to suppose he were killed for not being a coward (I.e. sticking his neck out too far), that would in fact prevent him from informing others as to how the U.S. really operates. Thus, this shows how futile it is to make claims of cowardice towards Ron Paul.

Just curious as to how you think he benefits from being a scam artist. What are his incentive(s)?

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I was at the chicago rally. It was awesome. About 300 people showed up. We informed a whole lot of people. You should all be hating the fed if you're not already.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I was at the chicago rally. It was awesome. About 300 people showed up. We informed a whole lot of people. You should all be hating the fed if you're not already.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I really wish I had known about this happening beforehand. I was in the office today to put out a handfull of small fires and as I was going back home, I passed the group that was demonstrating here in Seattle. This was around 3:30 and there were only 10-15 of them and they really looked pretty beat. I hope that they had more during the peak of the day. I sure as hell would have walked over from the office and at least waved a sign and waved at cars for an hour or two if I'd known.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
I really wish I had known about this happening beforehand. I was in the office today to put out a handfull of small fires and as I was going back home, I passed the group that was demonstrating here in Seattle. This was around 3:30 and there were only 10-15 of them and they really looked pretty beat. I hope that they had more during the peak of the day. I sure as hell would have walked over from the office and at least waved a sign and waved at cars for an hour or two if I'd known.

Well, I think you can sign up here....www.endthefed.us...

That way, you will know next time.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Ron Paul is great! He stands for liberty, but don't confuse liberty with it's opposite: liberal social engineering. That's the reason the Democratic party is opposite the scale of the Libertarian party. The Republican party is not following their principles either, but are far closer to Libertarian than the Democrat party is.

History will show how often Paul is right.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Thank you for the link. I wish there was a way to sign up for this without providing a telephone number, but I guess that's a fairly good indicator of how serious people who sign up are. Unfortunately I also see that Cindy Sheehan is an endorser. Never in a million years did I expect to agree with anything that oportunistic woman was involved with.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by burdman30ott6
reply to post by Unlimitedpossibilities

Thank you for the link. I wish there was a way to sign up for this without providing a telephone number, but I guess that's a fairly good indicator of how serious people who sign up are. Unfortunately I also see that Cindy Sheehan is an endorser. Never in a million years did I expect to agree with anything that oportunistic woman was involved with.

Just put 555-555-5555 if your concerned about your number. I signed up.

<<   2 >>

join