It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Oklahoma Bombing Was An Inside Job!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
-Initial reports from the newsmedia, as well as sworn affidavits from eyewitnesses, confirm that explosives were removed from the building. This is further confirmed by FEMA's situation report, radio logs from the Oklahoma Highway Patrol, U.S. Forces Command Daily Log, and the DOD Atlantic Command Memo. The fact that the existence of these explosives is not mentioned in the official version (and that their existence is denied) is evidence of a cover-up. Timothy McVeigh and Terry Nichols could not have had the access necessary to plant explosives inside a secure federal building. Who did have an opportunity? According to the sworn affidavit by Jane Graham, who saw three men in the garage of the building who were doing strange 'wiring'. She said that the FBI was not interested in her account.
ca.youtube.com...
whatreallyhappened.com...

-Arlene Blanchard, a survivor, was gagged by the US Army. She was not allowed to tell her story. She was threatened under court martial.

-A minister was required to give his ID six times before he was allowed to help in the search for survivors. This same minister said that men in suits and ties were putting plastic sheetings over portions of the building wreckage and stepping over the wounded to remove files that were lying around (presumably from the building) from the scene. The building debris was cleaned up by Controlled Demolition Inc. (Also cleaned up the World Trade Center debris) and buried under the watchful eyes of armed guards.
www.serendipity.li...

-Despite the fact that many eyewitnesses saw more than one bomber, the government claims that there was only one. Not surprisingly, they will not release any footage from the security cameras.
www.greatdreams.com...

-Timothy McVeigh's Ryder truck was photographed in an Army compound in Northern Oklahoma days before the bombing.

-In 1993, McVeigh wrote a letter to his sister. In the letter, he claimed that he had joined an "elite squad of government paid assassins." after being approached by military intelligence.

-A video shot over a year after McVeigh was said to have left the army shows him in US military uniform, at a US base that specializes in explosives and demolition training.
www.infowars.com...

-Just like JFK, 9-11, and Columbine, key witnesses were killed in the aftermath. Terrence Yeakey was one of the first police officers to be on the scene. He called his wife and said "It's not true. It's not what they are saying. It didn't happen that way.". He did his own investigation and was harassed by authorities. He was last seen by a friend who said that he said he "was being followed by the feds and had to shake them."
www.apfn.org...

-The ATF were not in the building that day. Initial reports and sworn affidavits reveal that the ATF was warned by pagers not to come in that day. Also, ATF agents appeared in full bomb gear minutes after the blast. This bomb gear takes at least half an hour to put on. Either they were waiting just around the corner or they had been conducting 'coincidental' training drills involving a bomb blast that day
www.usatoday.com...
ca.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
yep.
nothing is as it seems, america and the rest of the world.

you are being lied to.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Apparently a false flag operation was necessary to scare the militias of the country into disbanding or being discredited and harassed. Worked pretty well, too.

I think McVeigh did what he was paid to do. He had always been a good soldier and an expert sniper who loved his country. Why would that change? Disgruntled by Waco events? Who wasn't? I don't think it was enough to turn him into an assasin of random targets.

McVeigh's lawyer wrote a fairly interesting book in which he flat out says that he can't tell the public too much and, in fact, much of the evidence and testimony was suppressed in the trial but that we are being lied to.

What inflames me about the OKC bombing is that my daughter was scheduled to go on a field trip downtown that day but that the bus had a flat tire before they got there. She would have been less than 1 block away at the time the bomb went off!

The people in charge don't care who they kill but what gives me hope is the fact that they lie so often can only mean that the truth scares them to death. If TPTB were completely in charge, there'd be no need to lie.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Read the book by Stephan Jones, Others Unknown: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing. Then read some reliable news sources of the time. Not revisionist history from today's internet. Then you can have some good conclusions of your own.

I was working at Fort Riley when the bombing occurred. I heard tons of scuttlebutt at Fort Riley of which some was later confirmed but not acted on.

All in all, this is an interesting case. But it is now history and life goes on.

So, what's the point?

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
Apparently a false flag operation was necessary to scare the militias of the country into disbanding or being discredited and harassed. Worked pretty well, too.

I think McVeigh did what he was paid to do. He had always been a good soldier and an expert sniper who loved his country. Why would that change? Disgruntled by Waco events? Who wasn't? I don't think it was enough to turn him into an assasin of random targets.

McVeigh's lawyer wrote a fairly interesting book in which he flat out says that he can't tell the public too much and, in fact, much of the evidence and testimony was suppressed in the trial but that we are being lied to.

What inflames me about the OKC bombing is that my daughter was scheduled to go on a field trip downtown that day but that the bus had a flat tire before they got there. She would have been less than 1 block away at the time the bomb went off!

The people in charge don't care who they kill but what gives me hope is the fact that they lie so often can only mean that the truth scares them to death. If TPTB were completely in charge, there'd be no need to lie.

After the FBI failed to do enough damage and kill enough people when they bombed the WTC in 93. They weren't able to pass scary new anti-terrorism laws which were to take away more and more rights. Then comes the oklahoma bombing, and boom clinton pushes his new anti-terrorist legislation, but only after 168 innoncent citizens are murdered by their government, all so they can "protect us".

America is the biggest farce this world has ever known.

EDIT: Flag and star for OP, well presented thread! Hats off.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by king9072]

www.youtube.com...

Checkout this Youtube link, its Rush limbaugh talking about Clintons Anti-Terror legislation back while it was happening. Take note to the ending, todays world was easily predictable in the 90's.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by king9072]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
If you all knew that the OK city bombing was an inside job WHY HAVEN'T YOU DONE SOMETHING!!!!

When you folks saw the coup 63 happened you argued over how it happened instead of doing something about it!

You know the truth of 911 and instead of moving forward you move your VCR over to make room for the DVD player.

EGADS people stop spreading truth and start spreading Anger! Start spreading Resentment and Malevolence! Get mad!

Get Passionate.

Get up and get going and get to doing something REAL about it.

A.R.M. yo self

Ed Brown, Kent state, warrentless search and seizure, state controled media

Jeeze lousie folks, I donk mean to get so far off on a rant.... but if your gonna bring up this OLDER subject then your gonna bring up my hurt and frustration that nothing has changed yet.

[edit on 21-11-2008 by titorite]

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Here is the guy who is still fighting to find out what happened in OKC. His brother was murdered in jail in OKC and it lead to his investigation. If you don't know about this guy you should read up on him.

Jesse Trentadue’s Quest for Truth

riseuprochester.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Maybe I'm darft but I thought that was what the OP was all about?

You have to know the truth before you get angry...

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Yeah, I made a post similar to this one quite a while back..It was about Terry Nichols and the whole scandal surrounding whether Tim McVeigh was driven to commit the act.

Terry Nichols says that FBI is Culpable

Honestly, I view the whole Oklahoma City bombing thing with the same skepticism as I do the Branch Davidian tragedy. I honestly believe there was much more to it than the government cares for us to know.

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Brother, I did do something. I made sandwiches for the rescue workers and spent months working in ICU taking care of the survivors. I've made myself look like a nutcase telling people to take a closer look at the whole story.

Getting mad helps nothing. My grandfather used to say that if you can make a man angry you can make him lose control and then you control the situation.

What would you suggest as a proactive solution? I've seen a lot of posts on the board lately telling us to "wake up!" or "do something!" but no practical solutions. If you have one, I'm totally open to hearing it.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Anyone else notice the History channel is flloding it's station with Conspiracy theory shows?

One ran all day long called "Conspiracy Test" I think.

Where they have proponents for both sides, then they build full scale mock-ups,and try to see if it was possible for say Hinckly to shoot MLK, Oswald to shoot JFK, the OK City Bombing ect.

Guess what try that they may, they usually have to do things a bit differently , but they always prove that the governments story was correct.

When I say differently, to get the Truck to blow out those colums ect, they actually had to do it two times, they could only duplicate the "official" damage by removing the cover of the back of the truck, and also placing the barrels in a different configuration than McVeigh said. He said he laid them out in a "T" shape. Now why would he lie about that after he knew he was gonna fry.

Also these same stations have been flooding my TV with "Is it real shows" mostly dealing with UFO's.

Has anyone noticed a ramp up in this type of stuff on A&E, History, National Geographic, Science Channels ect?

Also whats the deal with the OP throwing Columbine in there? is there a conspiracy behind that? I thought that one was fairly cut and dry.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
A lot of people believe that the Patriot Act was written up during the Bush administration after 9/11. Actually it was written up after the OKC bombing and went by a different name. Clinton tried to get it passed but it failed. Bush and co. merely updated it, renamed it and boom... it passed. I believe the name had eagle in it. will try to look up the name.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Terrance Yeakey tried to do something, look what happened to him. It's not easy to know what to do, much less carry it out. Thank god for sites like this and the truth/patriot movement.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2

Maybe I'm darft but I thought that was what the OP was all about?

You have to know the truth before you get angry...

My point was that you me and the OP already KNEW the truth before this thing was posted.

Knowing that why haven't you helped your fellow american doing something about it.

Lord knows I could of used more help back in the day.

To do nothing is to tolerate this tyranny. To talk about it is something these days because freespeech is with out a doubt under assault.

BUT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

Resist. Don't pay your taxes. Band together. Kick out your corrupt city and state legislators and appoint temps till new elections can be held post haste. Fight all forms of tyranny especially tyranny AT HOME.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
That's not true at all. Timothy McVeigh acted on his own feelings to attack the government after he was wrongfully abused in the military. Open a book rather than a web page sometime. It'll do you some good.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
Also whats the deal with the OP throwing Columbine in there? is there a conspiracy behind that? I thought that one was fairly cut and dry.

Look into Columbine a little more and there's all kinds of weird things that happened that day:

1.) A NATO truck was parked in the schools parking lot that day. This was seen on the live news footage and now it's nowhere to be found. I remember seeing it and looking at my girlfriend saying "What the hell is NATO doing at a high school shooting?". Students also reported seeing it that day.

2.) Many students reported more than 2 shooters. Some also mentioned it on the live coverage. A lot of them were saying that while Eric and Dylan were inside in the cafeteria, there were others outside throwing pipe bombs into the school and onto the roof of the school.

3.) Students reported a very tall older man with white spiked hair, running through the school shooting and shouting in German. Audio tapes were found in Eric Harris' home. On one of the tapes there's Eric, Dylan and two unknowns. One speaking in Chinese and the other in German.

4.) Some students reported baseballs shattering windows. Baseballs were found outside on the ground below these windows. A potato launcher was found in a trunk of a car near the field where a group of teens in camo clothing were found hiding. This field was in direct site of those windows and a potato launcher can fire a baseball.

5.) If you look at all the suspects that were looked at but later cleared, most of them were wearing dark clothing that day with camo pants.

6.) Snipers were setup on the roofs of some houses nearby. In the police report it's said that these snipers never fired any shots. Later on a man checked his roof to find shell casings.

7.) Dylan Klebold is said to have shot himself. His Tec-9 was found in his right hand with the strap wrapped around his right wrist, bullet entered his left temple. Klebold was left handed and is seen carrying that tec-9 in the videos in his left hand with the strap around his left wrist before entering the library.

8.) Klebold's full autopsy report was never released. The reason: "It would disturb the community"

9.) Students reported that ATF agents were running through the school and shooting into random classrooms and that the hallways were "filled with bodies". The official death count is 15 including Eric and Dylan. Most of those in the library. What were these bodies covering the hallways?

10.) Emergency crews at the school and at the nearby hospitals also reported a lot more bodies. People who worked at one of the hospitals reported men in suits showing up before the shootings even started. When victims started coming in, these men in suits were telling people to keep quiet about what's going on and threatening them.

11.) Eric's father, Wayne Harris, was involved in mind-control type stuff in the military (mk-ultra). All the computer files that Eric Harris wrote (plans, journal entries) were done on his fathers computer. A little strange seeing how he had his own computer.

12.) There was a report made by someone of loud noises (shattered glass) coming from the Harris' garage one night. Eric and Dylan were breaking glass to use in their pipe bombs for shrapnel, Eric's father was in the garage with them. He also showed Eric how to make mortars. The father says he saw no signs of anything before the shootings. No, he was just showing his son how to make shrapnel and mortars for the hell of it

13.) A couple people who have seen the full version of the basement video tapes say they're being kept from the public, not because they're scared of it creating copycats like has been said officially, but because it contains hints that others were involved.

14.) Gun fire and explosions were heard going off for hours after Eric and Dylan apparently committed suicide.

I researched Columbine for a couple years. Got to the point where I just couldn't take it anymore. I was getting sick of it. There's a lot more to that day than what people were told.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
That's not true at all. Timothy McVeigh acted on his own feelings to attack the government after he was wrongfully abused in the military. Open a book rather than a web page sometime. It'll do you some good.

Yeah, dismiss everything I've said without presenting ANY evidence and tell me to go read a book.

No. The Oklahoma City Bombing was a carefully planned black-op carried out by covert sections of the US Military-Intelligence community. There is no debate. It is a proven 'inside job'. The existence of explosives inside the building has been well established, through scientific/seismic/testimonial evidence and initial news reports confirming that bombs were removed from the building and diffused. Only insiders could have the access necessary to plant the explosives within the building.

The bombs inside the building is only the start of the endless fountain of smoking guns. To suggest that the official version is true falls on it's illogical face.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
EXCELLENT POST, nightmare_david!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
At this point we have a lot of contention going on at all levals.

You can be sure that if this was planned then they may have other projects in mind.

If you try and put together the events without the aid of lets say the MSM what would a person conclude.

They would conclude about the same way scoobie doo conlcudes...RO ROH...and find themselves a scooby snack and watch TV. lol

We have a period of time that began to come to fruitition around November 22 1963. I think many were surprised by how good they really were.

Then they just mowed down any witnesses. And carried on with the plan, Stan.

You have the same thing going in other events.

Human nature is not new and not really very evolved....if you want to think in those terms...and I believe we simply have the roots , trunk, branches and fruit of a greedy man made system trying to thwart the power of people.

Hell...just read a little about good ole Thoma Jefferson and you will understand that what we are up against is really not new at all.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
Read the book by Stephan Jones, Others Unknown: Timothy McVeigh and the Oklahoma City Bombing. Then read some reliable news sources of the time. Not revisionist history from today's internet. Then you can have some good conclusions of your own.

I was working at Fort Riley when the bombing occurred. I heard tons of scuttlebutt at Fort Riley of which some was later confirmed but not acted on.

All in all, this is an interesting case. But it is now history and life goes on.

So, what's the point?

whats the point?!?!?!?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join