It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Planned Attack on USA

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FederalBlackAge

Sorry, real Spirit guides do not allow their names to be known. Thanks for playing, though.

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

Sorry, real Spirit guides do not allow their names to be known. Thanks for playing, though.

Really? I had no idea! But I dont know much about spirit guides so it's not a surprise that I wasn't aware of that.

This might sound like a dumb question but if I were to be contacted by a spirit guide, what would I call it? Or would it tell ME it's name but not allow me to pass the name on to others? How exactly does that work?

Jemison

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

Spirit guides are images and totems. The meditator sometimes -gives- them a name, but they are not about names. Thus anyone claiming anyone or any entity is called by an (Earth) name is just fooling around.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

nuh uh

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I'm sorry, the date of the attacks will be May 12th. Tonight i will post more information, and as always, please post your questions for me to answer. And to the person asking about their dogs, I don't know how you expect me to know if i have never met you, don't know your name, and how would my spirit guide even know who i was referring to? Specific questions are best, such as, who will win the Superbowl, etc. Not just what is going to happen in the next 3 days. Also, Obama will only be president for 1 term. Afterward, another democrat will succeed him. See you all tonight.

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I have consulted the gods, here are my words of wisdom:

2034; phones will become obsolete, replaced by the hologram

I heard "Tales of new smoke beneath the ocean."

Scotland will be bombed in the near future.

In the future, we will establish colonies on planets and moons. There will even be zoos there.

I know it's crazy but I heard, Squirrels will discover space travel.

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   

I live in Scotland, where about will it be bombed? And why?

Don't say Glasgow Airport, they will get there Ass Kicked!

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Ok, this is just too funny to ignore.....I can't help it....I can't resist you.....

Um, first...spirit guides and god are not the same. Maybe you should do some homework. How is telling us about the relplacement of cell phones in 2034 useful? Do you think we care?

The thing about Scotland being bombed....actually, I think that you might have something here. I wonder if it's anything like the nightmare I had a week ago, that was incredibly vivid...and was about Scotland being bombed. I VERY rarely have dreams as strong as this one was, and I've told no one about it. Can you tell me more? Let's see if it matches. I can U2U my version to a Mod to make it verifiable, and if you do the same and they match, maybe we have a problem. Now *that* would be an interesting progression.

Alternatively, it could just be your deep desire to shut me up manifesting as the gods talking to you (so you think)....and that's SOOOO not going to work.....note the feistyness of my Scottish buddy in the previous post...are you seeing a pattern here, I wonder?

And as for flying space travelling squirrels....perhaps medication, therapy and counselling are needed...a good mix of all three...and again, how does this help is, even in the insanely unlikely event that it's true? Who cares?

Whatever this entity is that you are talking too could be giving you real stuff with the crap...you just don't seem to be able to discriminate. If there is anything useful is what you have to say....let's weed it out.

Cait

[edit on 25-11-2008 by caitlinfae]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by caitlinfae

I'm sorry all i got was Scotland is going to get the bomb. Something about Russia too. I was only kidding bout the gods part, i just couldnt think of a good introduction, i know it's just this spirit im communicating with and i know the difference. I don't know what i could do other than send you a u2u if i get any more information on that. Also i dont seriously believe in squirrels in outer space, at least not figuratively. I've been getting a lot of riddles and half clues lately. Sometimes i only get that i should wait and see because its a surprise. I can't accept that of course so i ask again and i get stuff like zoos in space and squirrels.

PS I live in the US and didn't even know exactly where Scotland was until i looked at a map recently.

PPS Please don't close my thread. If you think im lying im terribly sorry but i really am telling the truth about the messages i receive, even the really asinine ones. I dont sensor my readings even if they make absolutely no sense. This is the GRAY AREA, so aren't i in the right place for my discussion?

[edit on 25-11-2008 by FederalBlackAge]

[edit on 25-11-2008 by FederalBlackAge]

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Closing thread pending staff discussion on final decision.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join