It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick CHeney and Alberto Gonzales indicted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Dick CHeney and Alberto Gonzales indicted.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com

A grand jury in south Texas indicted Vice President Dick Cheney and former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales on separate charges related to alleged prisoner abuse in federal detention centers, Willacy County District Attorney Juan Angel Guerra told CNN Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Nice.
I guess we'll see if this goes anywhere.
Perhaps we might see Bush in this esteemed house before too long. Although I wouldn't hold my breath.
I wonder how Cheney is enjoying his $40m he earned as CEO of Halliburton. Seems like he invested some of it into the Vanguard Group!
Of course we all know he's above the law. So I guess nothing will ever happen to him or any of his cronies.

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Another link to same subject:

www.kristv.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
I don't understand how hard it is for people to use the search function or to scroll down just a few threads. Article has already been posted.

Awesome news though!
Maybe justice will be served afterall.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This topic has already been posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Funny thing, Chenney must know Prisons is where it's at. In the mid 90's my dad was in charge of building a Prison in western VA, close to Tennesse and West VA. At the time he worked for Brown and Root. Which was a Subsidiary of Halliburton from the 60's to 2007 I believe.

My dad will only say this about Dick Chenney, he truely does work on the Dark Side, before that phrase was even muttered by the man himself. And for the first time, since 1968 Nixon, he voted in 2000 for Al Gore, becuase "he had to keep THEM out of the White House". I never met the man myself, but I'll trust my fathers impressions of him.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by djpaec]

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
This topic is currently under discussion here:

Breaking News: Vice President Dick Cheney Indicted

Please add your comments to the existing thread.

Thread closed.

edited to fix link.

[edit on 19-11-2008 by Duzey]

join