It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piecing It Together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Australia is their internet censorship testing grounds now:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The UK is their internet spying and recording testing grounds:

America is their economic collapse testing grounds:

etc.

How, when will we finally stop these pigs? This is truly disgusting. Stop quarreling over politics, they’re keeping you distracted. We need to revolt, ASAP.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by -zeropoint-

When they were aiming at the same thing here in Sweden, total public outrage took place. Many of us stood outside the "parliment" or the "riksdag" and screamed and pounded drums and made one hell of a fuzz.

The result? Article in the paper the next day said that the politicians were surprised that the new law was so impopular.
I mean, what the hell? What kind of reality are they living in?

So, the law was withdrawn, investigated, de-toothed, painted with a new facy make-up, re-toothed and soon they will present the result.

I am somewhat happy about that.
At least now people know it exists so that they may confront it. When the fist vote for it was going to take place, the entire thing was more or less secret.

So, what to do, what to do... I don't know. At least show them how you feel. The goverments absoulte goal must be to have happy citizens at least.
I think. I hope.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
reply to post by -zeropoint-

When they were aiming at the same thing here in Sweden, total public outrage took place. Many of us stood outside the "parliment" or the "riksdag" and screamed and pounded drums and made one hell of a fuzz.

The result? Article in the paper the next day said that the politicians were surprised that the new law was so impopular.
I mean, what the hell? What kind of reality are they living in?

So, the law was withdrawn, investigated, de-toothed, painted with a new facy make-up, re-toothed and soon they will present the result.

I am somewhat happy about that.
At least now people know it exists so that they may confront it. When the fist vote for it was going to take place, the entire thing was more or less secret.

So, what to do, what to do... I don't know. At least show them how you feel. The goverments absoulte goal must be to have happy citizens at least.
I think. I hope.

That's inspirational, we can really overthrow a few weak losers who think they have it so planned out, when that time comes we just have to hope that we don't have traitor/brainwashed military and policeman who would turn their guns on us. Overall, I think the NWO will fail, we will fight and die trying, and after that [if we die trying] we'll be in a better place afterall. The NWO will fail miserably, I insist.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by -zeropoint-]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yes, of course it will fail.
The NWO stands for a dying system, and they know it.

I don't know how much you are into the Mayan predictions, but it states that in these times when the shift of paradigm takes place, the old system will not subside peacefully, it will will cling onto what's left and drag a whole lot of it down the drain as it goes.

This will not be pretty, but at least there will be a better tomorrow afterwards...

Now, have in mind that in Sweden we have a pretty mellow goverment and it still works that way that the goverment is here to do our will.
I would not say that what we did works globally, but if you are disappointed with the shape things are in, you bloody have to raise your voice towards the ones in charge.
Sitting at home complaining will do absolutely nothing.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Yes indeed I know what you're talking about, I'm actually a fanatic. I've just watched this video within the last few minutes. www.youtube.com... - and I agree with your sentiments and outlooks completely.

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by -zeropoint-
Yes indeed I know what you're talking about, I'm actually a fanatic. I've just watched this video within the last few minutes. www.youtube.com... - and I agree with your sentiments and outlooks completely.

Hehe, nice one! Friend made.

The end of that video was pretty epeleptic though.
But the "golden cut" as we call it here in Sweden is pretty strong evidence for a higher existace with a true purpose beyond man.
Can't believe why people have such a hard time getting that.

Anyway, back on topic.
*steps down from the stage*

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raud
The goverments absoulte goal must be to have happy citizens at least.
I think. I hope.

Ever tried working on a project with 3 or 4 people who didnt agree with you on hardly anything? Now try to sit in a government with hundreds of people and too little time to even read most of the stuff you vote on...

Governments are just like every other corporation out there. People have too much to do and too little time. There are a few people who are ambitious, but the large majority just want to go with the flow. Thats just the way it is.

They dont want to make it better for the people, they want to create the society they want to live in. At least thats why they joined politics to start with. After a while, they probably dont care anymore. Its natural.

[edit on 15-11-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CopernicusAfter a while, they probably dont care anymore. Its natural.

Yes, but if they don't do as we tell them, they will be overthrown.
I mean, all political systems and parties wants to be popular, so the main thing should be to be as popular as possible.
We don't vote for just anything, we vote for what be believe in.

I know there is alot of deception out there, but I am only talking about the "Swedish system" here.
I mean, we are pretty mellow. Even our politics are lame, but peaceful.

new topics

top topics

join