It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Little Boy Produces Fire Balls With His Eyes?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
A nine-year-old boy, Igor Nogovitsin from the settlement of Vychegodsky of the Kotlass district in Russia�s Arkhangelsk region revealed supernatural powers. Many witnesses saw the boy produce fire balls with his eyes; the balls set clothes, furniture and domestic appliances on fire.

Here is the rest of the story:
english.pravda.ru...

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
X-MEN!!!

I thought Cyclops was American...

posted on Jan, 19 2003 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Think again.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Those Russians will do and say anything to better than anyone else even though they make themselves look stupid saying it.

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hmmm...wonder if there is any way that the "average person" could learn to do that?!?!

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Check into information on "Pyrokinesis" for what studies or stories you may be looking for...

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Very unlikely. I think that he only choose to tell people who would spread the news around and had good computer skills to make it look as if it were true. If you ask me i'd say "publicity stunt"

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I’m surprised I’m the first on to point out that his story is from the same people that claimed there was a Time Gate Found in Antarctica and that some Russian girl had x-ray vision. Yes indeed timeless Pravda reports.

I won't say anything else as this thread is from 2003.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
wow id like to do that, and while im here i also like to have control avoer all elements and become the ultimate magister.

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Kinglizard, I don't think Pravda's reputation was as well known then as it is now.

Btw... Where is the Xavier school for mutants??? Still in upstate NY? Because I've recently discovered that I have this uncanny ability to grow coconuts out of my underarm, which I can then pluck and throw at people. They go knock either because of the hit to their head or the odor of them coconuts...

fum

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Russia-Cold
i think he awas making the fireballs cause he was so cold and didnt want to freeze to death lol

no but seriously it looks like this child is advanced in the art of pyrokenises
(sry if i misspelled it)

posted on Oct, 8 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
There was actually a russian girl named Natasha recently in the news that had x-ray vision.She could look at someone and tell them exactly what was wrong with them physically, she was persueing a career as a doctor.

www.csicop.org...

X-men indeed.

posted on Oct, 9 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merkeva
There was actually a russian girl named Natasha recently in the news that had x-ray vision.She could look at someone and tell them exactly what was wrong with them physically, she was persueing a career as a doctor.

www.csicop.org...

X-men indeed.

There was a program on Discovery Channel about her a few weeks ago. It was very interesting.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Little Boy Produces Fire Balls With His Eyes?

I have a friend who can produce fire from his rear end. All he needs is a match and a bad case of gas!

I also had fire balls once. Turned out to be jock itch.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Natasha, while having the extremely uncanny ability to apparently do what she does, although more recently scientists basically made fun of her (quite mean actually!
), because they took her to do some controlled tests with flashcards and predetermined patients etc. way different and controlled than what she normally did. She was so jittery, lost confidence and got most of it wrong.

So the verdict is still out on natasha. Did she fake her ability? or did she get nervous and/or were the tests unfair? did it psych her out?

As for this kid, everything about it seems like a hoax. But of course, IF its true, we could be seeing the next stage of human evolution (probably forced by that radiation or something.....)

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow88
As for this kid, everything about it seems like a hoax. But of course, IF its true, we could be seeing the next stage of human evolution (probably forced by that radiation or something.....)

meh, there is no x-gene. If the story is legit than i say it's more evolution of human consciousness and psi phenomena.

posted on Oct, 15 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
You know that reminds me about the exorcism in Russia of a 16 year old girl
they played a recording on Coast to Coast. anyways heres the link to a web page with the same recording paranormal.about.com...
check it out
Quiet frankly the Russian may have actually opened some gate to hell after all now that you think about. Fire coming out of your eyes thats would be something to see.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I personally don't believe in pyrokinesis (cant spell either).I see telekineses as an advancement in a certain part of the brain. Pyrokinesis, in my mind, would involve much more than an awakened part of the brain. They would have to have a chemical unbalance that they could not conseal. A marvel comicbook, a guinea pig, and a bit of photoshop and you have a crackpot story like this.

posted on Oct, 16 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Btw... Where is the Xavier school for mutants??? Still in upstate NY?

1407 Graymalkin Lane in the town of Salem Center in New York State's Westchester County.

Yeah Im a geek

new topics

top topics

join