It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life has been seeded on earth by ETs?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
There was a very interesting project called Project Aquarius. It examined the possibility that early primitive life forms on earth were seeded here by aliens. The project"off the records" concluded that this could be true. Out of those primitive virus like creatures we all have evolved. Isnt it similar to something that we are planning to do on Mars?

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

There would seem to be little evidence of life being seeded here by ET. I'm not sure we'd recognise evidence of that in anycase after such a long, long period of time.

Interesting conjecture, hard to prove or disprove; which of course makes for great arguement, I mean conversation.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   
This is something I have thought about for a long time. If the greys exist, which IMO they do for sure, then why are they humanoid like us? This question alone warps my mind. WHY WHY WHY do they have two arms and two legs and a head just like us? And knowing that they have been around for such a long time through ancient art ect. ect.... It seems quite possible that we could be a big experiment. Could they be abducting to record their progress? It all seems too possible for me.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
It makes sense to me. I don't believe we evolved by accident at all. There would be more chance of putting an explosive in a junkyard stockpile , detonating it, and when the dust clears there is a working automobile. Hey, most the parts are there already!

And if the automobile also aquired a consciousness and the ability to reproduce, all the better!

We are certainly of intelligent design, our biological systems are way to complicated to be an accident. Not to mention all the other species on our planet.

I'm of the opinion that we are the product of an advanced species genetic creations, or there is a God after all, and he designed us.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
It makes sense to me. I don't believe we evolved by accident at all. There would be more chance of putting an explosive in a junkyard stockpile , detonating it, and when the dust clears there is a working automobile. Hey, most the parts are there already!

And if the automobile also aquired a consciousness and the ability to reproduce, all the better!

We are certainly of intelligent design, our biological systems are way to complicated to be an accident. Not to mention all the other species on our planet.

I'm of the opinion that we are the product of an advanced species genetic creations, or there is a God after all, and he designed us.

Well thats your first problem,evolution is not accidental.And i like the chemical soup? theory,seems most probable.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Dunno, life exist on other planets by natural causes and by artificial ones. I would guess natural looking at the evolutionary curve. Life was only altered after it was discovered by the shadow family tree and even that manipulation was small (thou consequences reasonably big as planned).

Thing is that if life was manipulated a few hundred thousand years ago and it looked natural back then then any inference far earlier would mean barely being able to control it. So unless someone is throwing around and about seeds of life at random without purpose I would say no. Then again, I can't say it wasn't.

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Back in the day
OMNI Magazine did a pretty good article on this subject and I have always been fascinated by this subject.

It seems to me this would be the way to go if your going to terraform a location and then generations later see what was created.

If the seeders for lack of a better phrase were good enough they could in theory encode the entire sequence of genetic development to eventually lead to creating some sort of upright intelligent creature

[edit on 13-11-2008 by SLAYER69]

top topics

join