It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Follow-up story: Mombasa Imam who confirmed Obama's birth place arrives in the UK

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

So why haven't they seen it??

Because the original vaulted one has never been released, the ONLY one that has been was the FORGED one that the Obama administration ADMITTED was FORGED...why would they release a FORGE? People usually dont do something like that, unless they are trying to get away with something....

Forged

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Servigistics]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread has gotten this many posts.

Obama is an American just like all of us Americans okay?

If you can't accept that you're racist. Just a fact.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by frayed1

Well, as a matter of fact, I DON'T have much faith in the current administration (of which Rove is no longer a part). You have reasons why I should?

If The Obama agrees to be presdent of only Bush, Rove, Cheney, McCain, and the HI DOH, then I am quite satisfied that the investigation is sufficient.

If not, then due to his secretive nature, he does not qualify to fill a place in his own administration, according to the standards that he himself has allowed to be emplaced: www.guardian.co.uk...

The argument can also be made that he doesn't meet the vetting requirement of the Secret Service agents assigned to protect him. To be honest, he has not met the requirements that I had to in order to get a "security guard" gig. I had to show PROOF of my assertions to my employer. That was a requirement for the job.

And the Obamatrons STILL think he's qualified? Takes a lot of nerve for that sort of person to accuse the folks blindly following the republicrats of "drinking the kool-aid".

Pot calling the kettle black.

nenothtu out.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

And the McCain camp still puts out this propaganda? You just don't think he's American because you think he's too good to be true so you would rather get him out of office before he can bring liberal policies to this country.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankidealist35

I'm a racist? Because I demand evidence?

Well then - If You do not fully and completely (and blindly) support the need to gain an overwhelming victory in Iraq, then you, Sir, are a TERRORIST. plain and simple.

See? I can name-call too. nyah nyah. how's it feel when the names are directed at you, and the mud splatters your tie? Especially when then argument leading up to it is illogical?

"Engage brain before opening mouth" shoud be in the operator's manual for Humans.

nenothtu out

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

If the State Department of Hawaii is holding his BC, then it says he was born there. You can infer that on your own.

Them having the BC, and saying it is valid, tells you that he was born in Hawaii. What else do you want to know?

reply to post by Servigistics

I'll need a source for that statement about forgery. If you don't find it, I'm going to petition to have your post removed, or you can edit yourself.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

You wouldn't do this if he wasn't black. That's the truth.

That's why people are doing this. They just can't stand the idea of a black man being President so they want to find something against him to impeach him with.

They know they are making up stuff, like you are, because you and them just don't want change.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

And please refrain from instructing ME how to think, youngster. I'm able to think on my own, with ot without the kool-aid.

nenothtu out.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

It doesn't seem that way. Your thinking has been spoon fed to you from the McCain camp.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Frankidealist35]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Servigistics
Because the original vaulted one has never been released, the ONLY one that has been was the FORGED one that the Obama administration ADMITTED was FORGED.
Why do you say they admitted it was a forge? do you have a link to your source?

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Again, you are instucting me in how I think. That's rather annoying. Obviously you know NOTHING about me, or you would realize precisely how ludacrous your assertions informing the reasons for my actions are. As I had to learn years ago, the world does NOT revolve around skin color, no matter how much you try to force it to. There are ACTUAL issues at play here,

I almost wet myself laughing when you accused me of being a McCain supporter. Please don't do that. it hurts.

nenothtu out

[edit on 14-11-2008 by nenothtu]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MaxiMillion

I've already sent him a U2U asking him to source that. I want it removed if he can't.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxiMillion

Originally posted by Servigistics
Because the original vaulted one has never been released, the ONLY one that has been was the FORGED one that the Obama administration ADMITTED was FORGED.

Why do you say they admitted it was a forge? do you have a link to your source?

I have searched high and low, and I haven't been able to find anything concrete about a forgery - apart from the usual bullplop blogs, which mean very little really.

I second or third (however many it is
) the motion that this obvious lie/hoax of a post be removed.

There is NO evidence of a forgery - it's just another troll post to try and disparage Obama.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Jemison

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by budski

Thank you for saying what I have been trying to say. It's impossible to reason with these people. They won't accept facts so they keep making stuff up about someone they don't like over and over again.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Ok Folks. Let's stop the personal sniping and stick to the topic, Please.

And please try to provide sources for your conjectures.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Servigistics

Israeli Insider? That's your source?

If Obama admitted it was forged, where is the documentation of him admitting it? There must have been an interview?

You said Obama himself admitted it. Where did he do this?

Pfft. Israeli Insider. You insult me.

[edit on 14-11-2008 by Irish M1ck]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Just like these forums, any paper can print anything.

Elvis sightings, etc. Americas tabloids are riddled with this sort of misinformation.

Here it is the 14th. Wheres the information this Iman holds now?

Peace

[edit on 14-11-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTriangle

Originally posted by on_yur_6
I believe if he is removed from the office it will get very nasty in the USA. Many will be screaming he was removed because of the color of his skin and not think twice about what is stated in our constitution. Biden will be the President and Pelosi as the VP.

I don't think that 's right, but I'm just speculating. The Constitution outlines a procedure to follow if a sitting President is removed, which is as you outlined above. However, Obama is currently the President-elect, not the President. I think if something was affirmatively proven before Jan. 20 then there would have to be another election.

Edit: Does anybody know anything about African Press (API). Is this a credible source?

[edit on 11-11-2008 by BlueTriangle]

Oh no, this would be worse than that, Obama would be brought up on charges for fraud, conspiracy to commit fraud and cover up. It isn't like this Harvard Law School graduate can claim he didn't know any better. He defrauded the American People and should at the very least be bannished from politics if not serve time

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MAINTAL

Guess you were actually talking to me because the person you were replying to is not the one quoted about there being no record of him having to become a naturalized citizen. maybe you should pay attention better.

Were is this evidence that he was naturalized???

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join