It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

exo-scientist confirm extraterrestrial genes in human DNA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Thats quite a statement to make,wouldn't you have to have confirmed DNA from a real alien to compare it to?,otherwise just another theory

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I highly doubt a Nobel prize winner is going to directly say it as fact simply because it is very difficult to prove without the reference material. Since there is no reference material to conduct a thorough comparison, there cannot be factual presentation since science requires that all finding need to be proven and repeated.

What this article does say is that import people with reliable scientific background have strong suspicions that there might be meddled with the human genome. Scientist make such claims when they strongly believe it but cannot prove it and thus know that presenting it as facts would lose them credibility. Note thou that it also means that this all might just be bogus.

Meh...I do remember telling you guys that we messed around with the ancestral humans by the use of retro-viruses. Don't worry, you'll be swamped in reference material soon.

posted on Nov, 14 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Interesting post and something that has crossed my mind many times.

I think the idea of panspermia is at least as plausible as any other idea as to how life started at this point.

<< 1   >>

join