It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the deal with youtube?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
At least 75% of the videos iv'e tried to watch about planet niberu have been taken of the tube? any one know what the f is going on. some of those looked pretty cool. having a brown dwarf in the night sky would be super cool. I also saw a video about this guy who thinks we could ignite one of our own gas giants to create a second sun. Pretty 2010 if you ask me but damn would that be a sight to see.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Planet X/Niburu will not cause the end of the world in 2012. It is not a disinformation tactic by youtube to kill these videos. They are just false anyways. Why worry about Niburu?

After years of speculation and historic research, it was believed that a huge body astronomers were looking for was a huge planet or a small star, possibly a companion to our Sun (making the Solar System a binary system). The name "Nibiru" was unearthed by the author Zecharia Sitchin, on researching the possible intervention of extraterrestrials in the early history of mankind. Nibiru is a hypothetical planet as taught in ancient Sumerian culture (the Sumerians existed from around 6,000BC to 3,000BC, predating Babylon, in the current geographic location of Iraq). There is very little archaeological evidence to suggest this mythical planet has anything to do with Planet X. But since this dubious connection, Planet X and Nibiru are now thought by doomsayers to be the same thing, an ancient astronomical body that has returned after a long orbit beyond the Solar System.

Here's a great article explaining the hoax with Planet X/Niburu

www.universetoday.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
maybe they got tired of hosting bullcrap and decided to save space for cats doing tricks or dogs in funny hats.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

Yeah, they probably got tired of all that bullcrap and deleted it.

Really, when will the world end?

2012=y2k?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
keep in mind i only watch these videos for entertainment porpuses only when there is nothing going on at work but i guess im gonna have to start a new thread on the ignition of one of our gas giants if i wanna see some feed back but thanks for your post, wear did you find that artical?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
in 2012 we will be crossing the galactic equator

this does not mean we have to die,rather be blasted with gamma rays

nice

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Planet X/Niburu will not cause the end of the world in 2012. It is not a disinformation tactic by youtube to kill these videos. They are just false anyways. Why worry about Niburu?

After years of speculation and historic research, it was believed that a huge body astronomers were looking for was a huge planet or a small star, possibly a companion to our Sun (making the Solar System a binary system). The name "Nibiru" was unearthed by the author Zecharia Sitchin, on researching the possible intervention of extraterrestrials in the early history of mankind. Nibiru is a hypothetical planet as taught in ancient Sumerian culture (the Sumerians existed from around 6,000BC to 3,000BC, predating Babylon, in the current geographic location of Iraq). There is very little archaeological evidence to suggest this mythical planet has anything to do with Planet X. But since this dubious connection, Planet X and Nibiru are now thought by doomsayers to be the same thing, an ancient astronomical body that has returned after a long orbit beyond the Solar System.

Here's a great article explaining the hoax with Planet X/Niburu

www.universetoday.com...

Just finished reading it and it is indeed a good article. But are there seriously people believing this Planet X deal and the world ending 2012 and everything....damn i gotta make me up a good story as well ,i could be selling books by the millions if people really believe this crap...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
If you want more info on the gas giants being ignited look up The Lucifer Project .

Is this more then one line?

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If Nibiru is real, the 2012 date is a fake. The 2012 is from the mayan culture, the Nibiru thing is from the summarian culture. Both on completely separate sides of the earth(Summarians were in Iraq, Mayans in central and south America).

The disinformation people who promote these things like Nibiru are just taking bits and pieces from other things, and then tacking it onto the Nibiru thing for attention. As someone else mentioned, the 2nd sun thing comes from the project lucifer theory. They just throw in whatever junk they can find for attention.

For the 2012 date to be real, Nibiru would have to be about the distance of Jupiter or Saturn to be here by 2012. It takes Jupiter 12 years to make 1 orbit around the sun. These are huge distances, and if such an object were in the solar system pulling on things, we'd be feeling the effects already.

It's all BS, and it's bad for ya.

[edit on 9-11-2008 by badmedia]

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by aginstitall
At least 75% of the videos iv'e tried to watch about planet niberu have been taken of the tube? any one know what the f is going on. some of those looked pretty cool. having a brown dwarf in the night sky would be super cool. I also saw a video about this guy who thinks we could ignite one of our own gas giants to create a second sun. Pretty 2010 if you ask me but damn would that be a sight to see.

They did recently kind of purge youtube and a lot of video's were taken off. I remember there being a thread about a bunch of users who were taken off youtube who had many good quality ufo type things posted but never saw what the final verdict was, as of why.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
it was probably a cleansing. they probably took off videos that were low rated or just completely stupid. this makes sense because they have to deal wit millions of uploads a day so every little MB counts.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

They took down videos because of some new law thing about videos, and I think it was Lieberman demanded videos be removed of a certain nature. So they did it in advance of that.

I had many accounts that I had subscriptions to just up and disappear one day in mass. The biggest UFO account with over 800 UFO videos were taking down. Some of them were dumb, ok alot of them were dumb, but they were still overall pretty interesting.

I've all but quit using YouTube since then. The nibiru thing just doesn't follow simple logic regardless of the videos.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by badmedia

wasnt niburu debunked like 1000 times already?

new topics

top topics

join