It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why are alien ships round?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla
you didnt answer my last question "are you a gray?"

Nope I am not a gray

i see a little cover up happening. and as for the gavity shield how would that work in space?

Gravity in space is not what main stream thinks it is. But even main stream scientists are coming around to understanding. I don't have time right now to go into details but look up gravity waves...

Also look up the company that Buzz Aldrin works for... Gravwave Inc, a company that is 'working' on anti gravity with the Chinese and most likely the missing Dr Ning Li. Bigfatfurrytexan has a thread that is mostly ignored on the search for Dr Ning Li

And if you remember Start Trek... they have Warp drives (check LANL and NASA work on those
) AND 'Impulse Engines' for local stuff as its hard to use warp drive in local space

Think about it

And no I am not reptilian either though I know people who have seen them

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
hyperdrives gravity sheilds and governmnet secrets. sounds very x-files. i really do hope to see an aline spaceship. it would make my day.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

all aliens seem to be cruising around in saucer shaped crafts. why is that? its not like they have to worry about friction in space. is it like the cool thing to have? on there planet all the rich kids cruise in round saucers? any thoughts on this?

I think they are round because Pringles got a patent on the duck bill shape.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

hyperdrives gravity sheilds and governmnet secrets.

I like this one taken in China... seems its making a 'jump' right downtown Bejing...

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
that was #ing amazing. i dont know if this is real but if it is wow. but one more question how can it move foward like that. its a circle and it didnt tilt.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUncleSam
I would think because the circle is the most energy efficient shape in the universe... Think about when you blow a bubble, it doesn't turn into a square does it? It turns into a circle or sphere rather...

I agree with you. It's the same reason why planets and stars are generally circular. It's a universal shape because the strongest and most efficient for a multitude of reasons.

IRM

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
so if this is real , now we know who the new superpower is. i need to upbeat my toy and make it larger to carry me and not the mouse. peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Maybe it is just so simple that the shape of their crafts are dependent on where they come from.

If we are visited, I would like to believe that we are visited by multiple kinds of extra-terrestrials.

So shape of the craft might be fashion based. =)

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   
For a multitude of reasons that have already been stated a round shape is most efficient, but only for smaller disk shaped crafts.

Ufos come in all shapes and sizes and that makes sense when you think about the possibility of millions of civilizations in the Universe that might fancy a trip to earth, even with one civilization it would make sense that the crafts shape depends on purpose.

I remember a case from Brazil from years ago, a pilot saw what seemed to be a giant piramid shape object, talk about a weird shape...

Pilot encounters giant pyramid-shaped UFO over Pelotas, Brazil :

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

as far as i know, this is EXACTLY why alien ships are round:
www.rexresearch.com...

read the whole page, even though it's rather long - it'll open up a whole new perspective for you on flying saucer technology!!!
you won't regret reading this insightful information!!

out of the hundreds of enlightening research links that i've found on the internet, that one's definitely in my top 5!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Similar to Prots description of why bubbles are spherical in K-PAX.... "Why is a soap bubble round? Because it is the most energy efficient configuration"

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Someone mentioned before that visibility would be an advantage, I think so too; also I think that if you had something so consistently shaped you could move it front to back, up and down, side to side, side to back,back to side with ease.
If you look at our Aircraft, they are designed to go 2 ways, up and straight ahead.
If a pilot could go forward then instantly backward this would be a HUGE advantage instead of turning around wasting space and time.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

all aliens seem to be cruising around in saucer shaped crafts. why is that? its not like they have to worry about friction in space. is it like the cool thing to have? on there planet all the rich kids cruise in round saucers? any thoughts on this?

They're not all round, UFO's come in all shapes and sizes.
Some are square, rectangular, triangular, tubes.....etc

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Magnetic Boson Superfluid Inside A Torus Generates Anti Gravity Through Centrifugal Force, Duh!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spock Shock
Magnetic Boson Superfluid Inside A Torus Generates Anti Gravity Through Centrifugal Force, Duh!

i have no idea what that is but it sounds sexy. anyway like i asked earlier how can a round ship fly foward without tilting?

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Most ships are created in outer space atmospheric like conditions using advanced nano tech to form quasi crystal skins. They need specific surfaces for energy to travel through in specific conditions such as water. Otherwise shapes do not matter especially if you are one of the Borg.

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
ok heres a vid link to a guy who explains why they are round.....sorry if this repeats any answers.
uk.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cropmuncher
ok heres a vid link to a guy who explains why they are round.....sorry if this repeats any answers.
uk.youtube.com...

But thats just the point, they are not all round.
While many are round, there's just as many UFO sightings of ones that arent

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TallWhites
But thats just the point, they are not all round.
While many are round, there's just as many UFO sightings of ones that arent

The triangles are OUR technology and work on a different principle

But ermmm how do you know which 'UFO sightings' are real and which are fake?

I tend to use the shape, and the fuzzyness by day and glow by night as an indicator which 'ships' are 'real'

But since we have not touched any yet
(except those that have been contacted who report round ships
)I would speculate that the weird shaped ones are most likely faked.

But then as 80% (approx) of UFO sightings are amoeba like plasma energy creatures that are native to Earth and local space it changes results

15% are ours, including ALL the triangle and 5% are true 'visitors'

posted on Nov, 11 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

so you are saying all triangle ships are the government and only round ships are real visitors? and why can round ships fly foward without tiliting foward

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join