It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent UFO images over Washington DC - w/ letter to Obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
This was just forwarded to me by the editior of Unicus Magazine - asking me to share it with those Interested in the subject of UFO incursions into the restricted airspace over the governmental facilities of our nation's capitol.

Included are some stark images (very recent) that I was hardly even prepared for. The author has also scribed a very well-worded request of disclosure - that has been forwarded to President Elect Barrack Obama.

Well worth a review for those that take the subject of UFO's seriously.

Recent UFO's over Washington DC - & letter to Obama

This has been going on for decades. What is your opinion??

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

interesting photo"s thanks for bringing them to our attention

how can we verify the photo's authenticity ?

[edit on 7-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
IMO, he is standing facing National Airport (based on his location) and what he captured was a plane taking off with serious motion blur. All the other lights in the photo look a little blury IMO. But eh, Its just a guess

[edit on 11/7/2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
at his press conference today, cnn reporter cindy crowley asked obama if he'd learned anything at the national security briefing that gave him pause. he declined to answer.

shortly after on fox news, they said they were disappointed cindy wasn't more specific and she should have asked about UFO disclosure. i thought that was quite funny.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If America is the only one with workable ufo technology why would we make it known or available to the rest of the world? It just might be the difference between winning and losing the next world war. If we do have it they sure will not tell Obama or congress.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I know Robert Stanley. His book is great. Really shows that D.C. is more of a UFO hot spot then most people think.

My letter to Obama's Senate office and Transition office are going out as soon as I find out the mailing address to the Transition office. He's going to know what I want. I hope he gets at least 1 million letters from Americans demanding UFO disclosure.

www.faxonwashington.org...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet Death
If America is the only one with workable ufo technology why would we make it known or available to the rest of the world? It just might be the difference between winning and losing the next world war. If we do have it they sure will not tell Obama or congress.

That is stupid. there is no point to being the only one with a given technology unless you use it.
It gives you no advantage if it remains unused.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
You guys writing Obama shouldnt waste your time.

You do realize that hardly anything that is written to the president by civilians actually reaches his hand? Staffers answer his mail, and convey the passions expressed therein to him. They will take one look at your UFO letters, dismiss you as "UFO nuts" and that will be the end of story.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If others know you have something it would create an arms race to gain parity with us. An ace in the hole might just let you win the pot.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Looks like a firework. C'mon man, we who spend time researching and looking at these things quite intensely at ATS, don't have anything concrete to go off in regards to UFO's. Pray tell me how a picture like that is proving anything?

I mean yes, Iknow how supposedly the government have all this info we dont know about but think about it, things we arent supposed to know about all ways has a way of outing. And the stuff that has come out which they apparently didnt want us to know about? As all turned out to be more inconclusive proof... no one has any serious evidence anywhere, now aint that the truth.. ruth.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hey, Greeneyed.

Would you mind if I cut and paste that map onto the webpage?? That is perfect in assisting to illustrate that event.

Fact is... every couple of months... there is a new batch of very unusal 'aircraft' images coming out of Washington DC.

The problem with the image being simply that of an aircraft departure, for me... is the drastic angle of liftoff - the fact that the enlarged version of it shows no obvious signs of 'horizontal stabilators' ( wings and tail ) -

Also, if you look closely - there is a near perfect 'triangle' of lights ( stars, if you must ) top, center ... in the photo. I believe that it is an 'instantaneous image.' As it is an image from a Nikon D700 - the image is either very acurate - or the 'doctoring' of such an image will be easily detected in analysis.

The 'motion-blur' theory is intellegent - yet, there are inconsistencies in what we would expect to see if that were the case. The 'trail' looks more like a light shining down - and I would jump to 'helicopter theory' - yet, again... the larger version of the image is inconsistent with that, concidering the power and quality capabilities of that model camera.

No way to actually verify it -- but it is but an example of many images taken over the capitol... in the last 5 years.... let alone - the last 5 decades.

I say that the image is 'holding up well' - and may entice review of collateral materials.

I appreciate your imput. The jury is still out on this one.

Interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
That looks like a Police Helo with the Spotlight engaged. I have debunked Airplane photographs taken near DCA before, and this definitely appears as a Police Chopper.

BTW, I am not some closed-minded skeptic, I do however believe that "UFOs" are only Unidentified in so far as one cannot actually identify just what it is that they are looking at. In this case however, I truly believe this to be a Helo with the Spotlight engaged.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NavalFC

actually not using technology that you have and other people gives you a distinct advantage over those who don't have it.

1. They have no clue you have the tech or not
2. They have no chance of obtaining or even observing what the tech does or duplicating the tech
3. You can keep the tech secret and until it is necessary to use it to your advantage while maintaining the illusion you have no such.
4. Even if you don't have the tech or haven't figured out all of it's secrets you can make it appear that you have such knowledge and just don't want to disclose it keeping your enemies guessing at your true potential even it is just a bluff.

It is called a Poker Face. best used if you don't lay your cards on the table.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If all UFO and related materials are indeed; 'Non-sense' as some would put it - then that would make humans the ultimate being in the universe. Now really... what is the likely-hood of that??

Although, reviewing the attitude of some of the responses I have read here over the years - I am convinced that some truly believe that they are. Well... I guess it makes them feel 'safe.'

Good luck with that.

Just sharing materials and theory. Whatever.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is facing NNW, up towards the United States Naval Observatory, from the Eastside of 13th and N. The FOV is between the United States Naval Observatory, and the Hospital Complex containing Children's NMC, the Washington Hospital Center, the Veteran's Affairs Medical Center, and the National Rehabilitation Center.

The Neighborhood up there is an extremely rough one as well.

So either this is a Police Chopper with Engaged Spotlight, or a Medivac Unit with Engaged Spotlight en-route to or from the Hospital.

Here is the viewing area:

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Johnbro

Its all yours

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

I think the helicopter with light is a better theory then a plane taking off

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalFC
You guys writing Obama shouldnt waste your time.

You do realize that hardly anything that is written to the president by civilians actually reaches his hand? Staffers answer his mail, and convey the passions expressed therein to him. They will take one look at your UFO letters, dismiss you as "UFO nuts" and that will be the end of story.

Really? I wrote Dick Cheney a letter regarding UFOs and he sent a reply letter back to me in 2004. So you're wrong.

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Velvet Death
If others know you have something it would create an arms race to gain parity with us. An ace in the hole might just let you win the pot.

Oh please. By that logic, we should have just kept the stealth bomber in hangars and on run ways and never used it. But this wasnt the case, The stealth bomber was revealed to the world. and used

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
That's right. Stealth was old technology by our standards. See what it did to Russia, they rushed to field stealth but didn't have the resources for many and China has been rushing to field stealth. We will show something else fancy soon and the others will burn resources trying to catch up to where we used to be.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join