It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to begin intelligence briefings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Obama to begin intelligence briefings

www.washingtontimes.com

NEDRA PICKLER ASSOCIATED PRESS
Originally published 11:35 a.m., November 5, 2008, updated 10:57 a.m., November 5, 2008
CHICAGO (AP) - Barack Obama will begin receiving highly classified briefings from top intelligence officials Thursday, as the rush of his campaign gives way to intensive preparations to take over as commander in chief and build a Democratic administration.

The briefings typically last 45 minutes to an hour, but Obama's initial one is expected to be longer. A U.S. intelligence official speaking on condition of anonymity said Joe Biden, the vice president-elect, also will begin receiving briefings this week.

The president's daily brief that Obama will receive is mostly written by the Central Intelligence Agency and will include the most critical overnight intelligence for the president. They sometimes dig deeply into a specific topic to give the president an in-depth understanding.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Would that include briefings about UFOs already or is that still down the road until after his inauguration?

Obama, the world wants full disclosure. We are ready for whatever it is and its implications. Its time to let the cat out of the bag.

You will have gained the trust of earthlings if you decide to do so.

www.washingtontimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Why would Central Intelligence have info pertaining to aliens?

I don't understand the connection, sorry.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarSeaman

the cia never had anything to do with UFOs? Wow

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
All information in this regard has been overturned to the corporate military complex. I wouldn't be surprised if by now only a very few government employees have any significant knowledge regarding the details you would be hoping learn.

It's is now controlled BEYOND classifications and compartmentalization, it has become PROPRIETARY, which seems to trump every inquiry.

Or am I wrong?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'd love to get those briefings too. Where can I subscribe?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   
You can subscribe by just being a Senator for less than 2 yrs!!!!
Ahh...yes..Only in America!

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The big boys will only tell him what he needs to know and nothing else

They will not let all the juicy secrets of the nation be know en to just the face of the white house and that is all he is just a face

It would be nice to think that Obama is going to make a difference to America (sure smalling things) but when it comes down to it he is just the face and nothing more

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Is this the part where they plant the microchip into his head that makes him do "their" bidding? Or does that happen later on after the inauguration?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissysWorld
You can subscribe by just being a Senator for less than 2 yrs!!!!
Ahh...yes..Only in America!

Yes, we'll all know when obama has been to his first briefing. He will be walking around with a scared s---less and now what do I do look on his face. And then Joe "Biden his time until someone makes him president" will have to try and calm him down.

Clearly obama is no more ready for this than Palin would have been. Very hopefully, obama will have a team assembled for him that can hold his hand through all the foreign policy dealings. Our very lives may depend on it.

top topics

join