It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of The Old Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:10 AM
link   
i was just watching GMTV at 8:05am, and the presenter was live in washington, and because Obama won the elections, the presenter said "This is the end of the old order, and start of the new one"
do u thing this is the star of NWO, as it is an historic event.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NATRAsleep
i was just watching GMTV at 8:05am, and the presenter was live in washington, and because Obama won the elections, the presenter said "This is the end of the old order, and start of the new one"

Perhaps it means the death of the order that was trying to make the NWO?\
Maybe he changed his mind and didnt want Pizza after all?
Maybe he was celebrating the end of the Bush regime with all the croneyism?

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I couldnt help but notice that Obama said during his speech "from many we are one" not sure I quoted that verbatim. However let it be known that I am not Pro NWO, however I do believe this to be true on a spiritual level as represented by the mandelbrot set, rather than worshiping a diest GOD, I believe that we are all part of a greater thing etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
'e pluribus unum'.... 'out of many, one'..

that statement disturbed me as well...

I, too, believe in the spiritual oneness of all beings; but the way Obama is using the phrase is to support globalism -- an agenda that has been in place way before he became a senator, and one that he was forced to swear to before being propped up as the next president..

our country and our world are doomed..

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NATRAsleep

I noticed that too

It was David Gahen (If this is not the man you saw, I saw it, and he said the same thing). This is the man that Alex Jones confronted about Bohemian Grove, the illuminati vacation spot. www.youtube.com...

The fact that it came from his lips was really the thing that freaked me out. The Illuminati loves to hide things right infront of the publics eyes.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NATRAsleep

its a way of saying the times they are a changing. relax.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Plus this is the first non baby boomer baby. But I doubt it was meant as a generational thing.

top topics

join