It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confused with all this 2012 stuff...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Hey all, its my 1st post.

Firstly I want to say that Im man of knowledge, Im Sociologist student. So its really unlikely for me to follow all this weird informations about future etc.
But lately I found few sites regarding 2012 year, I even noticed few books about it. Im bit afraid with my own reaction but I started to feel a little nervous and not good while reading those web pages. Then I read somewhere that some1 said that Obama its black pope from Nostrodamus propercy and thats it... I logged here to ask you guys for some words of logic, calm and normal look on it. I need it after this.

I really hope that this 2012 thing is another try to make some money of some sad guys. Internet really helps to spread such informations and exploit weak minds of people who will buy books and magazines about it.

Sorry for grammar mistakes, eng its not my native language. I would like to just ask for some words of calming down as you are close to all this speculations and stuff and maybe have some good and healthy look on this case.

thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by toma83

dont worry about any predictions about 2012 or any other predictions of dooms day... there has never been a prediction that named a date.. that ever came true.... its all a bunch of nonsense ...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Let tommorrow worry about itself mate.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by toma83

Take it all with a proverbial grain of salt. Predictions are often made so that future events can change. That's why many true predictions don't come true, because once you know something's going to happen, that could change everything.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
or instead of all that jsut live life and dont worry 99.9% predictions about 2012 are gonna be false. they were disproven here many times. dont let the idots sucker you in.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have only one prediction about 2012 that will occur. That prediction is: 2012 will arrive and pass.

top topics

join