It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MonsterQuest Sasquatch Attack At Snelgrove Was Faked (See Attached Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Just a video I created that shows humans were responsible for trashing the cabin on Snelgrove lake. The editors at MonsterQuest dropped the ball by including one critical segment of the 2002 Insurance video taken by the owner. Furthermore, the video also demonstrates that the cabin owner, perhaps with the blessing of MonsterQuest, lied when they said that it was impossible for humans to have trashed the cabin since it was totally inacessible. Claims that the nearest populated center was 200 miles away was also used to mislead viewers because there is an Indian village and air strip that is within 15 minutes of the cabin. Have a look:

Debunking MonsterQuest Sasquatch Attack Faked

[edit on 4-11-2008 by esoxlee]

[edit on 4-11-2008 by esoxlee]

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't doubt it a bit Monsterquest is such a terrible show. Not worth the memory it's filmed on.

They never find anything, they always cut to commercial when they hear something in the night only to come back from the commercial to find out it was the camera man taking a whiz in the woods, or an owl in the tree, or something completely mundane.

Horrible show.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Good stuff dude. I quit on the show from the get go, and this only helps confirm my thoughts on it.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FSBlueApocalypse

I agree as well, MQ never finds anything to substansiate evidence, I prefer Destination Truth.. .plus the colorful commentary of Josh Gates...they do seem to come across some things that could be plausible.

my financed .02

-art

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
YouTube Video Upadate:

part 1

Debunking MonsterQuest Squatch Attack

part 2

Includes The Good Dr. Nelson's Questionable Ethics. Seems his findings always benefit MonsterQuest by generating further interest regardless of what actual experts say.

More MQ BS

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Neither of the links are valid

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:04 PM
link   
My apologies:

part 1

www.youtube.com...

part 2

-MQ portraying midget BF so he fits through door
-problem with stove pipe soot
-Dr Nelson's Credibility

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 7-11-2008 by esoxlee]

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I have to concur this show is terrible. I don't mind paying for a season on iTunes, I like it. I am on the road a lot and don't have a tv so I figured it would have to be worth 20 bucks. Nope, the entire show is a tease with no payoff. It's so terrible, I made an attempt at re-watching a couple episodes but just can't sit through it. I paid for the whole season and deleted it from my hard drive, it's not worth the space even though I have a 320gb disk.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by esoxlee

Furthermore, the video also demonstrates that the cabin owner, perhaps with the blessing of MonsterQuest, lied when they said that it was impossible for humans to have trashed the cabin since it was totally inacessible.

You know it's BS when a cabin can be described as 'inaccessible'. How was it built? Why build it? How could they know it was trashed? Clearly, it was accessible

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by esoxlee

delete

[edit on 1/2/2009 by kidflash2008]

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I liked the video. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Buckarama
I don't doubt it a bit Monsterquest is such a terrible show. Not worth the memory it's filmed on.

They never find anything, they always cut to commercial when they hear something in the night only to come back from the commercial to find out it was the camera man taking a whiz in the woods, or an owl in the tree, or something completely mundane.

Horrible show.

I really found this episode good. whomever i only tough the teams didn't had the balls to check out what was trowing the rocks... But after that i lost my faith even more on the Bigfoot.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by esoxlee

one has to laugth
` here we are at the " totally inaccesable " cabin - that no human can reach `

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by esoxlee

one has to laugth
` here we are at the " totally inaccesable " cabin - that no human can reach `

I think they meant "That normal people can't reach". Surely normal people can't... But this doesn't mean somebody can't

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Bigfoot exist. I have one living in my backyard which I'm currently attempting to domesticate. He has really poor language skills, bad personal hygiene, and makes for a terrible house guest! He breaks up our furniture, craps on the floors, and regularly picks through our trash bin searching for tacos.. they're his favorite human food!

I'd post you a picture of him for you disbelievers, but unfortunately he has a strong psychic aura which interferes with cameras of any type. He's also able to use mental telepathy which enables him to read your mind at leisure. I have to chastise him constantly for invading my mental privacy.. No boundaries whatsoever!

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LLoyd45

Have you tried building a 6 foot mousetrap and baiting it with a luxury fruit basket?

posted on Jan, 28 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Nah, I'd probably only catch undocumented immigrants with a fruit basket..
edit on 28-1-2019 by LLoyd45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Perhaps you've got a family of migrants hiding inside a Bigfoot suit or under a faux fur blanket? You said it likes tacos. Is it always asking for extra salsa? Speaks with an accent?

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

It loves green chile sauce best, and craving tacos so much is unusual.. It's electromagnetic aura and it's ability to use telepathy make me doubtful it's just migrants pulling my leg. I do speak Spanish fluently, so I'll see if I can trick it into replying in kind. Thanks ever so much for the feedback. =

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   

The Henderson's TV show
had one living in their
home, indoors.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join