It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

political spam in my u2u box (Randy Echo U2U)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I too feel so very left out... Pray for the fishes indeed.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I got one earlier today also. I was wondering about this u2u so I logged back onto ats looking for a thread about it and there it was. It didn't take long to find.

Thanks Mods!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Iblis Smiley

Well Smiley, it doesn't exactly take a genius either to mass u2u a bunch of people on a website. He was stupid! He was very stupid to think that this would have any political affect on anyone he u2ued today. He got banned for absolutely no reason, other than his own stupidity. And if what he wanted was to get banned, than yes, I agree, he did get what he wanted, and what he deserved imo.

[edit on 3-11-2008 by schism85]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iblis Smiley
Bright enough. He did not get banned until after he got his lil message out to an awful lot of people. Let's not pat ourselves on th back too much when you see the flood of people complaining about getting this U2U.

You find the Four Minority Report psychics and i will begin the ass kicking.

I agree that he still got his job done, however, you cannot have a preemptive banning lol, GREAT response from the mods, 3mins very nice and quick.

As for anyone who complains... like we all haven't been subjected to this elsewhere. I am Australian and this is not the first time i have seen the name Obama and people saying we should vote for him...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736 What more do you want; we should have preemtively nuked the guy because our remote viewers saw it coming?

Well actually... with all the channelers, psychics, prophets and remote viewers on here I don't see why we can't put them to positive use and give them a chance to really 'show their stuff'

Now I predict this will be a LONG thread... its been tough around here lately

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
. I was about to make a thread about this

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
I have a feeling they scanned the whos online list, and sent it to all users who were online at the time, supposing that way everyone who was on was sure to get it.

Yeah I thought that as well...

If you copy a who's on list that has all the names separated by a coma, and paste that into the to: box...

Does that send to all with a single u2u?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by kinglizard
It is not allowed and the past member now sleeps with the fishes.

Poor fishes

nice one Zorgon...that made me laugh thanks.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

It shouldn't, that I know of, I figured ATS would've blocked that kind of activity since it's pretty heavy on the server load to send out a query like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shugo

I guess we could do a small test.
Send a U2U to 2 or 3 people in the "to" box separated by a comma.
I don't know if that is a T&C violation though.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I'm honestly astounded that not one of the members messaged has exploded into ATS with some conspiracy thing about "is ATS Pro-Obama?" or something ridiculously similar.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

ATS with some conspiracy thing about "is ATS Pro-Obama?" or something ridiculously similar.

Hmmm ATS Poll Obama won
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems ATS is Pro-Obama

Where is the conspiracy?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have to say I told him so.

Btw, I already voted via absentee ballot. I told him that, too.

I wonder if he got my response before he bedded down with the fishes?

I guess it doesn't matter.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, I figured that.

I was talking about these people who have been spewing forth bogus posts about censorship, and how ATS -- as an entity -- supports Obama. Which we know as a fact, that ATS -- as an entity -- is indifferent.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I was talking about these people who have been spewing forth bogus posts about censorship, and how ATS -- as an entity -- supports Obama. Which we know as a fact, that ATS -- as an entity -- is indifferent.

'Fact' is a nasty four letter F word...

Never be too sure what you THINK is 'fact', until you have all the cards on the table...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join