It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will you be doing Election Day/Night?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
My plan is to go home, have a nice dinner, watch a movie and go to bed.

I've watched election coverage before and I know that nothing will be decided until way after my bedtime.

I'll check out the news Wednesday morning and see how badly I voted.

I've often speculated that people should pay me to support their opponent because I have such a lousy track record on supporting the popular side of issues and/or candidates.

Everyone needs to go out and vote!!!

[edit on 3-11-2008 by Wildbob77]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Drinking large ammounts of liquor and hanging out on the message boards here, basically the same thing I do every night. Wow I have no life.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Four words..

Election Day Drinking Game

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Finn1916
Drinking large ammounts of liquor and hanging out on the message boards here, basically the same thing I do every night. Wow I have no life.

Hmm, remove that "s" and you described my (non)life.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Four words..

I AM SO IN.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Four words..

How's that? You watch election coverage and everyone drinks when you hear someone on TV say a specific word or phrase like "Hilary Clinton"?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hmmm drinking game. I am going to drink every time I hear the word vote.

LOL nope watch a movie.

link   
well, the same as anyone else, hoping.
But the day of, Ill be researching all the propositions.

link   
reply to post by sos37

Nah. When a state goes red you drink a rye/bourbon(your choice). When a state goes blue a scotch. Don't plan on going to work Wed.

link   
hiding under my bed worried about potential looting and or mass hysteria!!!

no, but i will be at work til 10pm after that if martial law has not been passed
i'll race home glued to the radio, tv and internet watching, reading and listening to the developing news.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Four words..

I'm down with that BK, what should the rules be?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm gonna sit down, with a local channel on (I want to know the results of my local elections), on ATS, watching Intrepid keep the forums clean

Intrepid, after you vote starbucks is giving free coffee to voters... Sounds like you might be needing it tomorrow
good luck!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nj2day
Intrepid, after you vote starbucks is giving free coffee to voters... Sounds like you might be needing it tomorrow
good luck!

Sorry, I'm Canadian. I'll have a double cream from Timmies.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'll be listening to the scanner and sitting by the phone in case I have to evacuate my beloved lady out of the path of the rampaging hordes.

The moment they call the election for Obama I will walk outside and flip my flag upside down in the time-honored tradition of a distress signal. It'll remain there until he leaves office.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'll be flipping between CNN and Fox news to see the two vastly different sides of the election coverage and waiting to see how my "battleground" state votes.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I will ponder why the Philly's can't win a world series without a riot, wonder why in 1992 there were six days of rioting in LA after some officers were acquitted, and why OJ was found not guilty of murder for fear of rioting. Then I will wonder what will happen if Obama wins, even worse, what will happen if McCain pulls it out of the hat.......

Then, I will join the Election Day Drinking Game, one shot of the finest Irish Whiskey money can buy every time a state is called way too early to be accurate....Anyone post the official thread yet? Cheers

Then I will take down my McCain signs and remove the stickers from my gas guzzling Quad Cab in fear of retribution from the masses......

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
im gonna eat pizza.. watch tv.. probably check my email. yea that sounds about right. my day will not be affected by the voting

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Four words..

I'm in. i was going to go out to a local bar to drink for awhile and watch the election but i'll stay home and play the drinking game with ya'll

i'll keep you guys updated on how its going in Missouri.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BeavX
I will ponder why the Philly's can't win a world series without a riot, wonder why in 1992 there were six days of rioting in LA after some officers were acquitted, and why OJ was found not guilty of murder for fear of rioting. Then I will wonder what will happen if Obama wins, even worse, what will happen if McCain pulls it out of the hat.......

Then, I will join the Election Day Drinking Game, one shot of the finest Irish Whiskey money can buy every time a state is called way too early to be accurate....Anyone post the official thread yet? Cheers

Then I will take down my McCain signs and remove the stickers from my gas guzzling Quad Cab in fear of retribution from the masses......

posted an official thread but it was moved to the general chit chat forum on BTS so good luck finding it.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am seriously thinking of going to the doctor after I vote, and asking for some valuim, to see me through the evening with out my shoulders killing me like right now.. I am up tight and stressed out just now, I can imagine tomorrow.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join