It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ did not exist!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i'll just paste this post that i made earlier today on another thread, regarding Jesus's real life:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

i consider it to be the best description of Jesus's life, that makes the most sense, out of any story that i've heard so far!!

on the other hand...

here's what David Wilcock mentioned in a fairly recent interview, about Jesus. he talks about a book called The Dimensions of Paradise: Sacred Geometry, Ancient Science, and the Heavenly Order on Earth, by John Michell, that says Jesus could be a depiction of the antichrist!!

D: Yeah, I’m not saying it’s bad. In fact, the Gnostic Christians knew that Christianity was going to become a negative force. And that’s why, when you go into the Book of Revelation and you’re reading about the Antichrist, it doesn’t say 666 is the number. It actually says six hundred, three score thirty, and six. And before that little passage, it says, for he who hath ears, let him hear. Now, for anybody who’s a cabbalist, meaning somebody who knows the secret magical tradition, when it says that little phrase, for he who hath ears, let him hear, it means take the numerical value of each letter and add ‘em up, and the number that you get from this passage is the secret code.

So when you add up the passage that describes the Antichrist and the number of the beast as being 666, the number it adds up to is 3160. And that number, in the secret code, is Lord Jesus Christ.

So what this -- and I know it’s going to sound crazy, but you can read all this in a book by John Michell, called The Dimensions of Paradise. And when you actually go through the account of the Antichrist in the Bible, what it says is that the Antichrist would be wounded on the side and yet did live and fashioned into an idol to be worshipped by all peoples, in nations, of all tongues.

And there is nothing else we see in the world except mainstream fundamentalist Christianity that fits that. So, they knew. They knew that the original positive message of Jehoshua (which is actually the real name of Jesus, bastardized into the name Jesus) ... Jehoshua’s teachings were positive. They taught service to others. They said, love thy neighbor. They didn’t say, love thy neighbor, provided that he’s not a f****t, or that he’s not ...

You know, I use that derogatory term for a reason, because these guys have totally lost touch with the Golden Rule. As long as you’re not a gay, as long as you’re not having an abortion, as long as you don’t oppose your country invading other countries, then you’re God’s chosen. Well, that’s totally negative and everybody sees that now.

So it was seen long in advance that you were going to have this faction that would emerge, that would use the name of Christianity to do unspeakable acts of evil. And this is exactly what’s happened.

K: The Neocons.

D: The Neocons. That’s right. They are the fulfillment of the Christian prophecy, encoded in the Bible through Gematria, which is the science of adding up numbers out of the letters, in which the Antichrist passage adds up to 3160, which translates as Lord Jesus Christ. And they use that term because Jesus didn’t want to be named a “Lord.” He didn’t want to be seen as better than anyone else.

In the Bible he keeps saying, I’m the son of Man. I’m not the son of God. I’m the son of Man. But there’s all that stuff that he was trying to do. And he tried to make it really simple: Love your neighbor. And then it got all contorted into what we see now.

www.projectcamelot.org...

i'm glad i can confuse everyone a little more!!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
What is even more impossible to explain is this.... why did everybody forge writings and traditions in the name of the apostles and some other New Testament characters, but not Jesus himself? Any ideas?

Someone did forge writing in Jesus' name :

The Letter of Abgar
www.newadvent.org...

It was such an obvious forgery that no-one did it again.

And consider the Lord's Prayer - supposedly by Jesus but it's obviously forged in his name (there are so many versions - if it really came from Jesus the words would be remembered perfectly.)

K.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by drevill
reply to post by SuperSlovak

let me ask you this, how do you know that the person you are told is your great great grandmother, actualy is?
whatever answer you come up with, apply it to the argument against your OP.

False analaogy.

Your GG Grandmother must have existed.
Jesus does not.

Your GG Grandmother left evidence.
Jesus did not.

Your GG Grandmother lived in living memory.
Jesus did not.

Your GG Grandmother is a completely believable and plausible and normal.
Jesus is not.

This argument is nonsense.

K.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
I'v read somewhere that there is "supposedly" an entire book of the bible that was written by jesus himself,

Wow !

"Somewhere" !
"Supposedly" !

Very convincing.

K.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by jpm1602
How's about the shroud of Turin? Which to this day remains something of an enigma even after exhaustive testing.

No enigma.
It's been proved a medieval forgery.

K.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

Again deny ignorance goes astray... Where do these [snip] come from, ever read a book? Try reading Josephus, roman historians and the Jewish history.

I have.
Many of us have.

Josephus is a corrupt passage.
The Roman references are merely late repetition of Christian beliefs.
The Jewish "history" is merely nasty stories about Jesus from CENTURIES later.

None of it is contemporary historical evidence.

There is NO contemporary or archeological evidence for Jesus or the Gospel events.

None.

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
Yeshua of Nazareth was hung on a cross on the eve of Passover, but I am sure a smart guy like yourself knows more than those THERE AND WITNESSING IT.

No-one witnessed it.
None of the NT books were written by anyone who witnessed Jesus.

K.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
im not telling you what to beileve im just using theright of free speech.
the whole bible is forgery. if you want people to believe you why would you forge something instead of find some real tangible concrete evidence to deal with?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Gday,

Originally posted by 12.21.12
Actually there is an amount of evidence that Jesus did in fact exist.

You all KEEP SAYING this.
But fail to produce any.

However the evidence concludes that Jesus is Egyptian for Esau, (Son of Isis) The child of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar who was exiled as a child where he went to India and studied vedic texts. Under his adopted parents Mary and Joseph, as a young man he returned to Egypt and was known as the historical equivelent to Caesarian and the founder of the Holy Roman Empire.

Really?
Please SHOW the evidence for these claims.

K.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Gday,

en.wikipedia.org...
Ptolemy XIV of Egypt
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing here has anything to do with the 12 tribes of Israel.
Can you explain why YOU think it does ?

Furthermore -
none of it has anything to do with Jesus' existance.

Did you post in the wrong thread ?

K.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Kapyong]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
Jesus Christ did not exist. If he did there is no acceptable evidence for it and if there is evidence then it is too flimsy to justify. The nearest we get to evidence for Jesus having lived is the anonymously authored four gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, thats pretty much it.

If Jesus had really been from God, had he really been the Son of God, some writings of his would have been left behind. He left nothing at all. There are no writings attributed to Jesus. There are no archaeological artefacts. NOTHING!

What is even more impossible to explain is this.... why did everybody forge writings and traditions in the name of the apostles and some other New Testament characters, but not Jesus himself? Any ideas?
Id like to finish off with a nice little quote...

"I gave my love to Jesus... and now he never calls."

In my opinion, if he did in fact exist, he was probably more of a therapist, or magician. Not a son of god. That story just seems way to outrageous. If someone were to say a person was the son of god in today's world... they would think they were nuts and send them to the psychiatric hospital.

So why do believe something like that happened back then, if we wouldnt believe that would happen today?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Gday,

Consider this. There are 12 Ruling Families, today.

Rubbish.

Is it no coincidence that there is a mention of The Twelve Lost Tribes of Israel? Which represent the 144,000 in the book of Revelations. The 144,000 plan to enherit the New World, which means, that basically there is going to be massive population control based on a fabricated and fraudulent historical account we know as the "Holy Bible". So basically they are wishing to ensure their survival in the new world so they can continue their fraudulent rise to power.

Wow.
You actually BELIEVE that ?

K.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapyong
Gday,

en.wikipedia.org...
Ptolemy XIV of Egypt
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing here has anything to do with the 12 tribes of Israel.
Can you explain why YOU think it does ?

Furthermore -
none of it has anything to do with Jesus' existance.

Did you post in the wrong thread ?

K.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by Kapyong]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kapyong
Gday,

Actually there is an amount of evidence that Jesus did in fact exist.

You all KEEP SAYING this.
But fail to produce any.

However the evidence concludes that Jesus is Egyptian for Esau, (Son of Isis) The child of Cleopatra and Julius Caesar who was exiled as a child where he went to India and studied vedic texts. Under his adopted parents Mary and Joseph, as a young man he returned to Egypt and was known as the historical equivelent to Caesarian and the founder of the Holy Roman Empire.

Really?
Please SHOW the evidence for these claims.

K.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
"how hast thou fallen..."???
Is that how they speak back in the day? Its laughable.

Ever wounder why they dont use real words and correct spelling?
Maybe some kids were pulling a prank and decided to write a bible?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I thought the purpose of this site was to expose conspiracies. Well if the teaching of the christian churches are not the biggest conspiracy perpetuated by man against man then I don't know what is. A common belief held by most ancient peoples transforms itself into christianity which has been responsible for wars, suppression, killing and perhaps will be the death of the US if the fundamentalists have there way. The only thing that saves is that the fact that they have fragmented fighting amongst themselves over doctrine. Hallaluyah. S&S.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   

read the Urantia book, there is an entire section dedicated to the life and teachings of Jesus from birth, all the way up to when he was crucified and then some.

www.urantia.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Kapyong

no it isnt dfalse

i want proof can you supply it, read the comments i made

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
How's about the shroud of Turin? Which to this day remains something of an enigma even after exhaustive testing. It's ok not to believe. I will not shove my core values down your throat. I hope you extend the courtesy to others that are true believers.

I find the shroud amusing. The impression of the front and the back are DIFFERENT heights. Hoax, ancient hoax.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth

Originally posted by ashamedamerican
I'v read somewhere that there is "supposedly" an entire book of the bible that was written by jesus himself, but that was surpressed BY the church because it said, among other things, something along the lines of "the body is your temple, you don't need a house of stone and wood to worship god" (obviously not an exact quote but you get the idea)

Acts 17:24-25 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things.

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

Scandalous!

And then there was revolution! Martin Luther invented the protestant movement effectively forming Christianity as we know it today.

Off topic, Martin Also wrote a book. It was called (in english - he was German you see) 'On the Jews and their Lies'

How you --- Scandalous?

[edit on 11/3/2008 by Good Wolf]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drevill
reply to post by Kapyong

no it isnt dfalse

i want proof can you supply it, read the comments i made

Oh goodness gracious, is it ever a false analogy.

Evidence for my GG Grandmother? Well nothing really, except for about 25 photos from throughout her life, her diary, a few newspaper articles reffering to her, first hand accounts from people who lived with her, the fact that I exist (and hence require a GG Grandmother - unless I was an immaculate conception lol), I can go visit here grave, and oh yea, I've meet her!

...But apart from that, there is no evidence that she exists.

No one can say the same thing for Jesus, all we have is a few hearsay references that either don't mention him by name or are debated interpolations.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join