It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ayers' Book Dedicated To RFK's Killer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I am not certain what this will make most think of Senator Obama, however, Democrats and Republicans alike should find this disgusting:

I am not making ANY claims about Senator Obama and the Ayers Connection here, I am simply bringing this to everyone's attention to display how despicable this Ayers character truly is.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Theres no defense here. Wrong on so many levels. Id love to hear what the explanation is. But it doesnt matter. Obama SHOULD denoucne him. I feel like he doesnt thin khe has to though.

I do believe him when he says what his relationship is. he's not firends wit hthe guy. He was 8 years old hwen this al lstarted . But that should make it easier for him to denounce the man, and I dont know why he hasnt.

star and flag

[edit on 30-10-2008 by bknapple32]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The Weather Underground simply do not believe that Sirhan Sirhan was the killer...they believe he was MK Ultra.

Just as many on ATS suspect.

This is my opinion...it could be wrong.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That was what most radical militants of the era of the Weathermen believed.... That is what I believed at the time and I was just out of Marine Corps Boot Camp and a my patriotic peak at that time.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

The Weather Underground simply do not believe that Sirhan Sirhan was the killer...they believe he was MK Ultra.

Who is MK Ultra?

I've never heard of this name or term. Do you have any more information?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I saw this on H & C tonite also. It is getting more astounding by the moment!

It is like we are being told everything up front (through gauze) and at the same time are being pushed to vote. There is a real sense of disturbance behind this election with the; powers to be, almost announcing what will happen with Obama as president, and at the same time pushing for his votes!

Am I the only one seeing this?

Almost like "they" will be able to say later; "We warned you! We were bluntly obvious. We gave you all the signs. But you didn't heed them. You shouldn't be surprised - after all we told you, so now you cannot claim ignorance!"

I may not be making a lot of sense, but regardless, I cannot help but to feel that this is accurate.

Like a double entendre is taking place, before our eyes!!
:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Democrats making excuses for Ayers? I haven't seen any. I've only seen them pointing out that Ayers did many of these shocking things when Obama was a child, long before he ever met the guy. Personally I don't care what people think either way, all politicians have scum in their closets, I'm 100% certain. Don't vote for Obama if his associations bother you, that is fine with me, however claiming Democrats that defend Obama are also making excuses for Ayers is just wrong. Please forgive me in advance if I am not taking what Hannity said the right way.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Want to see some? Check out this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Example:

Also, Ayers protested the Vietnam War. He was so pissed that US troops were being murdered for political reasons he attacked the people murdering US Troops. Wow, how dare he love the Men in Uniform so much as to fight to get them home.

The comments defending Ayers begin on about page 4 or 5...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Wait, does this person say they are a Dem defending Ayers, who supports Obama?

(not a one liner)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Ayers book is dedicated to anti-Jew and Bobby Kennedy killer Sirhan-Sirhan?

Is this the book that Obama wrote a glowing review for?

WAKE THE HELL UP AMERICA!

Obama has more baggage then the Boston airport!

Originally posted by MatrixProphet
There is a real sense of disturbance behind this election ...

I FULLY AGREE!!! The evil ooozing from Obama and his camp is frightening in it's magnatude. And at the same time, a good power is making sure that all his evil and baggage comes to light.

When Obama is elected and all the bad things start cascading, there can be no excuse like 'we didn't know'. All the evil was there to see.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
The comments defending Ayers begin on about page 4 or 5...

Hey, great idea!

When we can't defeat an argument, just imply that making that argument puts people in an untenable position.

Keep shouting loud enough and we don't have to listen to anyone pointing out that the book Obama wrote one line about, A Kind and Just Parent: the Children of Juvenile Court, for the Tribune is a scholarly and compassionate text, looking at ways to rehabilitate juvenile offenders.

After all, wouldn't you rather see kids-gone-bad dance on the electric chair than have them become responsible, working members of society.

And if those Obama lovers won't shut up, we can always stick out fingers in our ears and "lalalalalalala" at them!

Btw, remember the guy on Fox pointing out that Prairie Fire, which Ayres co-authored along with three other writers, was really hard to find, and was not even in the library? It was published in May, 1974, when Obama was 12 years old. So it's likely Obama had never seen the book and didn't even know it existed. He has certainly never reviewed Prairie Fire.

But still, we can always use this linking-to-BAD-BOOKS idea in a more believable context. Now how can we link him to The Little Red Book, The Anarchist's Cook Book, Mein Campf, and How to Get Any Man to Do Anything You Want*?

*tagged by Amazon as "the most evil book in the world".

(Some of the above is sarcasm.)

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Ayers book is dedicated to anti-Jew and Bobby Kennedy killer Sirhan-Sirhan?

Wonderful! I thought that dwindling minority who still believes Sirhan Bishara Sirhan assassinated Kennedy had gone extinct.
Please don't read up on the facts of the case, or they might.

Is this the book that Obama wrote a glowing review for?

I suspect you know perfectly well that it's not.

Obama wrote one line about A Kind and Just Parent.
However asking the question as though you don't know the facts is a great way to sabotage a person's character.
You could run a school for Paid-to-Post-ers and teach these techniques.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yes, but I believe that McCain may not be much better.

As I said before on another thread; one is obviously rubbing evil in our noses and the other is covertly misleading us, with his patriotism and niceness.

This has to be the most evil election I have ever seen, and I am in my 50's, I have seen a lot of elections! This makes Nixon seem like a lamb.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen
I am not certain what this will make most think of Senator Obama, however, Democrats and Republicans alike should find this disgusting:

I am not making ANY claims about Senator Obama and the Ayers Connection here, I am simply bringing this to everyone's attention to display how despicable this Ayers character truly is.

Have you heard what G. Gordon Liddy HAS done and IS doing. Mccain needs to "repudiate" that guy for sure. Instead, he goes on his radio show praising all he stands for as a "Good American." LOOK HIM UP. Lots of people have associates. In high school, I played BASKETBALL with and AGAINST a guy then had fun doing it. I was told, months after I met him and worked with him, that he was the COUSIN of the Oklahoma City Bomber guy. I never knew, but after I knew, we played basketball. He was NOT INVOLVED and was investigated I was told, BUT he was known to have VIEWS against the government and found what his relative did to be "Justified." DO I AGREE? No, but did I not play basketball with him? NO. I disagreed with him, but it is NOT my place to arrest him for his views. Not like I had the power to do so. If you are intelligent you will see we all have associations, and LIMIT how we interact. Mccain supported Bush, he voted FOR the "torture" bill basically, and Bush is a KNOWN world terrorist on the environment, and to anything LIVING that is not ELITE/RICH. Grow up.THOSE things are facts and NOW but I don't see you bitching about that.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAgentNineteen

Nice source; FAUX news. Fixed news, Billo the clown's home. Lol. Didn't teachers ever teach you to cite CREDIBLE sources???

new topics

top topics

join