It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN'S Brian Todd Shapeshifts on TV!! His reaction tells the story

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This stuff really bothers me.
It makes me feel extremely uneasy.
The one of Bush Sr. does also.
I hate these.
My emotional gut reaction is not good, not good at all.
I can't emphasize enough how bad this is.
No no no no something inside says this is just wrong and bad.
Just evil bad.
I shouldn’t have looked.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have not watched all the "Youtube Reptilian Video's" but it's very creepy. Even stranger than the eye's is the lizzard tongue.

It was also kind of funny.

Im on the fence.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by totalreality2012

I'm sorry. Not buying it with this one either. Although it is a strange occurance I will allow for digital processing on this one. Why? Well, first, it's not simply a direct feed. It's the feed of a feed. The broadcast is being shown on a large screen to Wolf and then his show is being broadcast. And then it is being broadcast over the internet. Too much potential for loss there guys.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Ok. Even i am worried about this one. And having an eye for 'technical glitches, Youtube compression, ect- That aint no technical nothin. I am using a darn good LCD screen- and being that I have gotten good at doing photoshop stuff for people- and learned how to get a good eye at making stuff look good enough so the average Joe would go 'WOW'!- Whatever's going on is going on right on his face!
The grain on the video doesnt change an iota, from what i can tell- the places on his mouth dont have any artifacting consistent with fiddling with a photo- and the only, ONLY other way this could be a hoax would maybe do the editing in as Hi def video as a computer can handle without bursting into flames, and reprocessing the video to the point of a) regular tv broadcast quality, and then down to a Youtube compression quality. The shadows around the mouth... if this a hoax, someone's doing his work very, very well....

One thing that throws me are the eyes- and what they do. Gleek. Reminds me of the time that animatronic in Disney went a little haywire. And the whole pupils dilating? Wha? And this one shot?! He looks like Data on crack! The eyes are just all freaking wrong. And I dont mean human like, either. I found a diff clip, same results.

I cant believe I am saying this. This reporter's some kind of robot. Or like the poster said- the disguise went a little loopy for a sec.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
THANK YOU finally some rational, educated, thoughtful responses

so now you know how I've been feeling since I saw this! your gut will tell you the truth, only thing you can rely on these days

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
This stuff really bothers me.
It makes me feel extremely uneasy.
The one of Bush Sr. does also.
I hate these.
My emotional gut reaction is not good, not good at all.
I can't emphasize enough how bad this is.
No no no no something inside says this is just wrong and bad.
Just evil bad.
I shouldn’t have looked.

No it's good you looked! its better to take poison dilluted than to wake up one morning and have to swallow the whole can in a gulp

we have to face facts! the new world order is here, and it's not human

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
It is kinda freaky looking isn't it... Kinda looked like he blinked, his eyes showed through his lids, and then he blinked again to me. I didn't notice any discomfort or nervousness on his part though. I'm not a big reptilian believer though, so it looks like just some really weird video glitch to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Jenna Bush Interview

Jenna Bush Interview (reptilian)

same interview, watch them in order and then go find an uncompressed version of the originally aired footage.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by totalreality2012

Total,
Oh I agree - it's better to see it/them - but just once, lol!
All joking aside.
I don't know what's going on with these people.
But I KNEW even before I knew what I was looking at - it was evil/wrong.

Let me explain.

I was going through some political videos on YouTube.
I wasn't really paying attention to what video I was choosing - I'd turned down the sound as there was a phone conversation going on in the background I was monitoring.
My attention strayed from the computer screen.
When I looked back - it was right into the face of George Sr. doing (what I learned later) *shape shifting*.
My gut reaction wasn't pleasant at all.
I clicked off the video and felt horrid.
After collecting myself I went back, searched for the video and watched it.
The extremely negative gut reaction remained and grew into something worse.

I don't know if it's reptilians. I don't know if it's shape shifting...
Maybe it's just evil showing it's face - and some people are more susceptible to it than others.

Whatever it is I never, ever, ever want to see it face to face.

Thanks for the post.

...taps...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
wow thanks for that reply, I believe those who live more in the light, less about money, more about freedom, are able to use their intuition to the max...and thats what happened to me, first time I saw the unaltered original clip, my eyes freaked..when I downloaded it, slowed it down, my stomach turned to knots before I even realized what I was seeing!

Please check out my blog on Myspace, I posted many photos and documents you'll find very interesting...

blog.myspace.com...

yes this is a game changer, and people need to see this video and the related documents...it's explosive, really

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Kind of creepy. I dont believe in reptilians, ive always found it to be the least credible (Icke) type theory.

Have to say though, the comments on compression are gibberish. They footage would have to be tampered. Im sorry but video compression doesnt do that AT ALL.

Do I have experience with video compression, yes ive been compressing and reformating and shrinking films for years, as im sure many people have and thats just NOT normal. its not even similiar in any way to compression loss or artifacts.

So all I can guess is that someone tampered the video with some editing programme, does anyone have a genuine official link to watch the footage with?

If it appeared in verifiable official footage it would be exceptionaly screwed up ive got to say. Anyone whos done video compression would know 100% that those effects are NOT compression related or due to loss. Hell ive hard hours working with compressing formats and tweaking the seeting to avoid loss and pixelation, artifacts and im afraid that isnt artifacts and it is NOT compression or loss.

It would have to be the result of someone with an editing program, digitally and pusposefully creating hoax footage.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Shapeshifters!? OMG! ATS is back!

I thought we had been sucked into the black hole of election insanity - never to be the same again.

Thanks OP, you made my day.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
he's completely normal. i was watching this on cnn, and none of this happened. this video is completely doctored.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I saw a different video, and I see what you guys are talking about. Although, I don't know if I buy it, cause I just watched what I think is the same video, with no "shape-shifting" going on.

www.youtube.com...

After viewing his second video(pt.2), I think these are a hoax. It looks like he doctored up the videos a little. Now its both the guys that its happening to, and when it goes into slow-motion, it looks like someone colored in the eyes, and its more obvious then the first video.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 2-11-2008 by TravisT]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

Originally posted by psychedeliack
thats a nice one. good find. I cant say if I think its real or not, but that doesn't matter, reptilians are %100 real.

100% real? How do you know this?

Because I have personally witnessed a shapeshift. Not a reptilian one persay, but a true full out shapeshift of a human into a dog. The essence said, it was not shapeshifting, but frequency/perceptual dancing, he said that we have no form at all, and the form we think we are is basically a shapeshift in itself, to understand the shapeshift, is to understand what you really are and what this really is. Hang out with some shamans for a while, partake in the brain born sacrament ceremony, and one day, they will utterly blow your mind.

Actually, it wont blow your mind, because at that point, you will understand how it is all possible, as well as understanding what the mind and reality really are. It will be a humbling confirmation that is all. These folks use the reptilian form because people fear it more than other forms due to the kinds of symbolism they have put into the earth culture.

Also, if you are basing it just on what someones eyes do, why could they not be shifting into a cat? they look the same.

It was also explained in such a manner, that the shapeshifts are only seen by those who have a mind open to that. Otherwise, they will only see the shapeshift they believe in, like thinking we are human bodies for example rather than the divine operators of them capable of any willed form.

Reality is currently under a magic spell, notice how there is this idea that magic and the occult are bad, well thats because if more people got into it, they might see what reality really looks like, and they might do something to help the others figure it out, thus the hypothetical supremacy and kingship over illusions will be lost, and people will again see and hear the true nature of their experience. The bible keeps people in this state of illusion. It is a magnificent magic spell. I cant say I hate the folks who cast it, because what doesnt kill you makes you stronger, and having had to fight for my vision, I understand its value. If I had not had to fight for it, like the first initiates, I can see how I would have ended up casting this same great spell called reality...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
wtf?? Oh my gosh! Thats freakin creepy!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
watch this video

www.youtube.com...

in the last shapeshift #, u see that it it a video glitch or bad effect ....

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Well the majority of what you believe there I cant really comment on, suffice to say im not set on that being the case myself but if your critical mind leads you to that, fair enough

As for the we have no form. This is very true, nothing actually has any form as we tend to imagine it does. Everything is just a gathering of molecules and energy.

Our human mind, and what some might term the soul, is simply a pattern of synaptic energies which use the body matrix. In the truest sense of the world humans dont actually need the body or the phycisal to exist.

The problem with humanity is we use so little of our minds you become reliant on the trappings of the physical, however it doesnt change the simple fact that energy is the sum whole of what we are, the body itself is just a physical vessel.

Telekenisis and telepathy are simply extrapolations of the same fact, we are energy at our root and therefore if we could be consciously aware in energyform we could easily complete telekenetic task and telepathy.

Telepathy itself probably happens daily although we interpret it as a "connection" or a "bad feeling" or "empathy", generally the more heightened the emotional state the more powerful the energy form. So in that sense id say your idea of people having no form is true, we do have physical fomr but we arent dependant on it. To exist without it we would need to be able to generate the final part of the energy matrix using the parts of our brain which dont function right now and become aware of the difference in levels of existence, without that we will simply remain tied to the real.

Whether or not this will become a natural part of our evolution i couldnt say, telekenisis and telepathy most likely will, not physical existence, maybe not, it would require a considerable power of thought and self awareness to keep the non physical form always and also people would go insane because tehy could not sleep and spent forever without some grounding to escape into. So in some ways evolution will probably lead to a balanced understanding of energy and tightt energy forms, allowing extra levels of emotional state to exist but keeping the physical model as its base.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
All I see is a man whose tongue is maybe too long. He seems to struggle to keep it in his mouth! Maybe he has elocution problems. No reptilian there from what I can see.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Man am I getting sick of the blind ignorance, not of those who think some of these cases can be real, but of this preconditioned self-righteous attitude that there no matter what the evidence may be "its got to be wrong." I see it all the time-- you supposed sceptics discredit the police, pilots, military personnel, some of the most credible people on the planet. Yet when right in front of your eyes you see something completely weird, "nope-not real." Oh ya by the way they also found out the earth is actually round and not flat!
I was watching this when it had happened and had tried to forget about it for some time until I happened to come across this on the net again, and what might I ask you where the talking about (the reason I had tuned in) microchipping people! When on day we are ruled by physically inferior little drones who smell like urine. You are gonna be the ones to blame, had we opened our eyes to the obvious we could totally cleanse our planet of this alien filth!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join