It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstorm
Can any ATS members from Philly comment as to how significant this article is in relation to your community?

A few weeks back we were at the Hard Rock in Philly - near The Town Hall. Walking to our car in the parking lot down the street - both sides of the street had lots of black folks ... some actually on 'soap boxes' .. spouting about how white people were evil and how Obama was their messiah. Some had funny outfits they had made - they looked like sheets that they had sown into makeshift robes/uniforms.

Odd bunch. But they were everywhere on the street.

These anti-white blacks didn't care that white people were walking by shopping or strolling. They kept up their hate rhetoric and there were plenty of black followers surrounding them nodding their bobble heads in agreement.

Does that answer your question - a Philly person and her experience with the war against whites?? That's the only incident I can remember in Philly.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
This guy is well known for his views,so why hasn't he been arrested for inciting racial hatred yet??

I'm guessing its because he's targeting white people,which seems to be the only acceptable form of racism in the world.

And exactly what has the KKK, IKA, and AB been doing for years?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jakyll

Last I knew this was a mostly free country still and you could hate anything you wanted to and talk about it all you want. Unless the Patriot Act took care of that? I'm sure some form of "Fairness" Doctrine will soon enough if the PA hasnt already.

Do us all a favor and dont demand or even joke that some idiot gets arrested for being an idiot. Nanny-state totalitarianism anyone? After all it's 'for your own good.'

You wait for the idiot to vandalize, burgle or assault then (if who he assaults hasn't shot him dead in self-defense (oh I hope he does!!)) you arrest him.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
im white and i have more respect for african americans than i do any other race on earth, no joke.

they are the original man, everyone else evolved from Africans, and they have been through more hardships than any other race, and this still suffer the most.

if i could join these new black panthers i would, even though they would want me destroyed i would look them in the eye, and say, "do what you wish, but im on your side"
power to the people

free mumia abu-jamal!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
don't mind the blacks myself, they inspired the civil rights movement in northern ireland

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i want democracy

Getting away with things they should've been arrested for.Don't you know that?

thisguyrighthere

Last I knew this was a mostly free country still and you could hate anything you wanted to and talk about it all you want.

Inciting racial hatred is a crime under International Law.In America it was added to the Constitution in the 1960's or 1970's.Go look it up.

Too many people believe that freedom of speech means total freedom,and they're wrong.Don't believe me? Investigate the above laws and find the restrictions that are in place on 'freedom of speech' or,try starting a thread on here that questions the top brass of ATS.It'll be removed quicker than condom machine in a Catholic school.(just ask member magicmushroom)

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Just as I said in another thread about the McCain supporters who shot of their mouths, this scares the &@#* out of me.

I don't think it will matter who wins on the 4th, the 5th is going to be an intense day for a nation very much on edge. One stupid move, one stupid person running his/her mouth & the whole thing could blow.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll
i want democracy

Getting away with things they should've been arrested for.Don't you know that?

thisguyrighthere

Last I knew this was a mostly free country still and you could hate anything you wanted to and talk about it all you want.

Inciting racial hatred is a crime under International Law.In America it was added to the Constitution in the 1960's or 1970's.Go look it up.

Too many people believe that freedom of speech means total freedom,and they're wrong.Don't believe me? Investigate the above laws and find the restrictions that are in place on 'freedom of speech' or,try starting a thread on here that questions the top brass of ATS.It'll be removed quicker than condom machine in a Catholic school.(just ask member magicmushroom)

I know it I was just stating that they've been doing it for years as the KKK has been around since after the civil war.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
The reality is theres problaby 200 of these guys in the US total. Theres more whites in one city with that attitude, The truth is blacks dont care much what white people think about them and just focus on doing their own thing. The people with this view dont even get along with 99 percent of black folk

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by satanUK
i say fair play to the blacks. i'm a catholic from northern ireland and i know what its like to be a second class citizen.

Obama is running for president and looking like he's going to win, he came from what appears to be a working class background. The idea of second class citizens is really starting to bug me. A black mans running for president, so lets just ditch the pretence and stop saying that black people are kept down. There are tons of successful black people.

The poor ones, living in ghettos, in street gangs, shooting someone because they're in their "hood". Well these are the people using race as an excuse, because they can't face the fact that they're to dumb to actually get out of their situation. Ever notice how lots of black people get out of their slums? They become doctors and lawyers and this all happens because they're either smart enough to get out easy or they're so sick of living in slums they work their testicles off.

Anyone who comes from nothing and made something of themselves has my respect and obviously worked their arse off for it. The rest of them that sit in slums (this goes for white people as well) are generally just lazy and dumb.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What gets me, is that these people hate whites and America, but want the privileges of America. Look if America is so bad GET OUT!. There are planes,trains and automobiles leaving America everyday. Hell I'll pay your fare if you go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

I know a black man and freemason who put that clown Shabazz in his place years ago along with Farrakhan and all the other black neo nutter groups.. but the feds came up with some serious lies and locked him up instead of them! Obvious why! because they WANT race riots then they can implement their next level of control.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Ignorance and hatred are monsters waiting to devour mankind if we let it. This kind of stuff makes me sick we as humans have more to worry about collectively than small minded hate mongers. I agree this kind of stuff has to stop but how? This makes me sick. I want to take out a sixteen and start waxin' but know thats not the answer. Thats just how this stupid stuff makes me feel though. Will this idiocy ever stop.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   
On white supremacists: "They're sissies; they want to put their feelings on a flier. Well, come into the black neighborhood with that rhetoric and we will show you what a strong awakened black man looks like."

lol, thats really civilized.... what he meant was:
"Bring yo punk ass to da ghetto and get a cap busted in yo cracka ass"

i just think its funny.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Well they've worn me out and I admit it

Yet years ago as an idealistic teenager who believed ALL the wailing-victim routines, from the 'poor jews' to the 'poor blacks' -- I had a stand-off confrontation with my parents after watching Sidney Poitier in a movie and declared that when 'I grew up', I was going to 'help' the 'poor blacks' (I suppose I planned to do that after I'd made my way to Israel to 'help' the 'poor jews').

And I carried the 'poor victims' around on my shoulders for years. I must have been such a sickening, self-righteous, preachy bore. The zionists who poured billions into Women's Lib and Civil Rights would have clapped. I was Number One Stupid Sheepie incarnate. I bought it ALL.

These day ? Well, we have Snoop Dog in town at the moment apparently. And I leapt the coffee table in order to turn off the tv the moment his stupid, leering, 'you have to listen to us blacks cos we black' expression filled the screen.

Who knows what turned me 180 degrees ?

Maybe it was all the 'poor victim' blacks on Ophrah and Springer. Maybe it was the constant whining, whining for its own sake. Maybe I just grew up.

And --- and this is only MY private, personal opinion, ok ... maybe it's time the wailing, whining variety of blacks and part-blacks just stopped with the nonsense and grew up too.

Because that extra bit of pigment in their skin is used as an EXCUSE in many instances .. in my opinion. And it's used to justify ignorance, and jealousy and resentment .. again .. in my opinion.

So yes, as the poster above said so well ... if you don't like it, hop on a plane, a train, a bus .. a rocket.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
And yet, when all is said and done, a racist is still a racist no matter what colour their skin is.

Hate creates hate and it can't be justified or defended.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
You know it's funny because, I have a thread up, that suggest Obama is just being used, it involves Arnold as candidate in 2012

and

LOL everyone is ignoring it...

But who says Obama isn't getting the funds he is from the global Elite to incite this All? And there isn't a 4th Reich Connection in the USA still?

What better way to fuel hatred of Blacks than put them on a pedastil and convince them they even have a chance in this kind of fight and bring up all this race nonsense again?

I think... Obama is being set up honestly

A Race war would turn out, horribly badly for Blacks, not the first days in the inner cities, but all down hill after that...

Whats the loss of our inner cities economically mean to the USA anyway... demolition space to build more skyscrapers?

Obama may very well be leading the whole of African Americans to a heck of a situation, that looks like it was caused and perpetrated by their community... and it seems some are walking into this lock, stock and barrel.

Some Racist American families it seems to me want this so we can replace the lower class workers from Blacks to harder working Mexicans and still keep the racial percentages intact

Imho

Bush's Granddaddy funded Nazis, don't put anything past these guys

I just keep wondering why the White as snow Rich Elite families support Obamas campaign and I think the reason may be far more devious than people realize

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Course Obama is being used all politicians are being used. Obama is Bush cousin too in fact every mother f is Bushs cousin
most of them are related to British royalty aswel you can even see the likeness. Nazi by blood the lot of them.

Then we have the Louis Farakhans of the religious world preaching Obummer is like the new Messiah, oh man...

Agh Im going to bed..

Peace..

[edit] nicely put, post below me!! starred.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Observer_X]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
One small point (sorry if it has already been made), but technically everybody be they black white asian or whatever are actually from Africa.
Pangia was located where Africa is now and so all white people have African herritage.

It always seems to me that people with an agenda like this Panthers spokesperson seem to mold history and the facts to suit their own skewed view of reality.

I live in England and it is well known that England and France don't really get on, but the fact is that a lot of modern English people are decended from the French and before that Italians (Romans) and Vikings and so on back to when the world was one big continent where Africa is now and all the way back the begining when the first bacteria began to float through the primordial soups of the Earth.

That is just one example of how a person who believs themselves to be of one race can actually be traced back to the very begining through a lot of other races to when eveybody was soup.
So the Panthers and other supremisist groups should really take a look at history and compare it to the things they are saying.

We all come from the same place, black or white we are all human first, of our country second, and of our color?
NEVER.

Just my little ole opinion.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   

* On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America."

The one thing that I really don't get about many African Americans is the reparations issue. I think that slaves, their children, and even those who lived during the Civil Rights Movement deserve reparations. I just don't get when young African Americans cry about not "getting theirs" it really pisses me off.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join