It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Panthers' war on whites

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Well.. Hal Turner could/has quite easily organise riots in multiple large US cities by simply getting a bunch of white guys wearing swastikas to walk down a predominantly (insert ethnic minority) in (insert neighborhood here). They (insert ethnic minority) attack the neo Nazis. Then the Nazis get outta there.. and then the people of the neighborhood who are rioting attack the cops who are trying to break it up (and using force upon the inhabitants who fight back... It escalates and away you go.

Co-ordinate that in 90 cities and look what happens.. each city has their own white supremacist groups and their own minorities/populations that can be stirred up.
Been done before quite a few times already and each time pretty successfully.

I would not underestimate the power of the more organised and cunning white supremacy groups. A single leader could cause a world of pain for authorities and power figures. While this is all going on a revolution could be staged under their very noses...

In for some interesting and not too good looking times ahead if more of this keeps up.

I hope that violence is kept to a minimum but things are not looking good with all sides pretty aware of what is coming. As said earlier it only takes a match to light it all off..

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

This BS is sick. No matter what race you may be, no one race is superior to another, people like this and the KKK need to get another view.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

Damn straight Space Cadet, the KKK and other such organisations do need to get another view, and in my lil ole opinion a much more educated view is what is needed.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Personally I could care less what this moron spews forth to those retarded enough to follow him. Come in my house attempting to "Whipe out whitey" and you will die in the most painful way my sick twisted unmedicated little mind can come up with. And that goes for blacks whites asians indians and the british, since they aint sent me my reparations check either zindo.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Finn1916

I aint sending you a penny, i need my money for cigarettes and beer lol

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I wonder what possessed them to interview this nut as if his opinion means anything.

Who is he and why should I care what he thinks?
Why give him a voice to spout such nonsense?

There are plenty of racist nuts out there, I realize this, so what was the objective of this story other than to give him a platform to spread his message, and/or get the racial tensions that much higher?

At least he didn't say he supports Obama, if he had I would have thought the timing of this "story" would be very suspect.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Gosh! You white folks are crazy. Black folks dont care. We actually expect Barack to LOSE. This is why at first black people were afraid to vote for him (REMEMBER THAT?) we thought it would be a waste of a vote and or he would be shot asap (a lot of black folks think that).

We are voting mostly in respect to the civil rights movement and its heroes, where we thought we could actually make a change in government and that maybe, possibly Barack wont sell us out. It is our last hope at feeling somewhat in control of a society that has treated us as the trash of the world.

Blacks have been so oppressed for so long that if he lost it would be just another day as a black person ("We always lose" false mentality). Also it would break limited glass ceilings but many would still remain. And even if he does win it will not change black folks everyday lives other than to make if OK for whites to think racism is over because we have a black president. (Which I think harms more than helps) Racism exists whether we like it or not. IT CANNOT END AS LONG AS WE DONT ADMIT THERE IS A PROBLEM (like rehab, you know?)

So nope, sorry white folks, no race riots started on the black side. I am not saying there are no black racists. But trust and believe there are way way less "Panthers" than KKK or white racists that are actually organized enough to do something. (Let's just do the numbers as another poster pointed out) NOW if Obama wins, there are so many "regular" (internally racist) white people that could have a problem and they could cause unrest.

PS We do not want reparations just want acknowledgment that there is a problem. We dont want hand outs just human equality. I think admission that there has been "systematic purposeful oppression of blacks on multiple scales that began with slavery yet still exists today" would be good enough for most of us.

PPS In case you were wondering. I really hate white people, asian people, jewish people, hispanic people, catholic people, gay people, fat people, stupid people, black people etc. BECAUSE THEY DO NOT EXIST. They are Illuminati lables to keep us all separated but in the end we are all PEOPLE fighting against the machine!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
i find it very hard to believe that a few "awakened" black men could stand a chance against ALLLL the white "gun nuts" out there.

pure nonsense and boooo to whoever let this idiot into the mainstream..

divide and conquer my good friends

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cairowoman

You are forgetting the race riots in the Los Angeles Watts neighborhood and the verdict in the trial of LAPD officers vs Rodney King. All it takes is a single stone or bullet to start a revolt.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PGTWEED

You are forgetting the race riots in the Los Angeles Watts neighborhood and the verdict in the trial of LAPD officers vs Rodney King. All it takes is a single stone or bullet to start a revolt.

C'mon dude get real--- this is a conspiracy theory website. Do you really think that blacks that were just pissed off at boring old white people started the LA riots....do some research--look at the economic situation, other police brutality, publicized cases of koreans doing crimes and against blacks and serving no time, blacks doing crimes against koreans ( blacks felt koreans were more economically empowered) that had recently occured, other blatant lack of justice by the police and other policy makers AND THE FACT THE BLOODS AND CRIPS MADE TRUCE AND ACTUALLY DEMANDED THAT THE POLICE/POLITICIANS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT (UPRISING AGAINST THE GOV'T)----HMMMMMMM LA Riots
FOOL NO NO NO IT WASNT ABOUT WHITES AT ALL THAT WAS ABOUT "the man". If the gangs werent killing all the blacks and latinos and destroying the minuscule amount of small businesses that they had made for themselves then "someone/thing" had to start doing it for "the man".............hence the riots....Look for the truth---most race riots are more about social justic/economic power not "black power/supremacy".

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

When Black people use the term 'The Man''. THEY AREN'T TALKING ABOUT LATINOS OR NATIVE AMERICANS! It is the same type of mentality when arabs use the term 'The Zionists'. Are they referring to the Muslims? NO! Are they referring to the Christians? NO! Lady, go back and take a refresher course in History! Riots in the name of Social Justice destroy the concept of what Social Justice is all about.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by PGTWEED]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by PGTWEED

When we use the word "the man" we refer to the government just like hippies do thanks it's not about a race war the title of this thread is dirty and I consider it propaganda he never said he wants to start a race war it's a known fact that when the panthers were first founded they wanted to get equality through violence which is not a big deal considering what was going on at those times(not saying that it was right) if anything this could be fuel for IKA to start making violent campaigns against Lations, Jews, African-Americans, and other Minorities in the U.S.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

So what you are saying is there will no longer be racism in the country if Obama wins??

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexG141989

On whites: "I'm about the total destruction of white people. I'm about the total liberation of black people. I hate white people. I hate my enemy. . . ."

* On Jews: "I don't care how much they try to promote the Jewish Holocaust. The African people have suffered a hell of a cost. . . . "

* On Barack Obama and voting: "He's a puppet on a string. I don't support no black man running for white politics. I will not vote for who will be the next slavemaster." Besides, he added, Obama is "a Negro who doesn't even support reparations for black people in America."

* On white supremacists: "They're sissies; they want to put their feelings on a flier. Well, come into the black neighborhood with that rhetoric and we will show you what a strong awakened black man looks like."

This kind of racial BS needs to go away... It doesn't matter which side it coems from, blacks or whites, it just needs to stop.

No it doesn't. It's as natural as anything else. It's a human emotion. Let's be robots, is that what you're saying? Let's stop eating and drinking too.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
PGTWEED

When Black people use the term 'The Man''. THEY AREN'T TALKING ABOUT LATINOS OR NATIVE AMERICANS! It is the same type of mentality when arabs use the term 'The Zionists'. Are they referring to the Muslims? NO! Are they referring to the Christians?

'The Man' is a figure of authority,white people use this term too.And Zionism is a Jewish political group.

LogicalExplanation

No it doesn't. It's as natural as anything else. It's a human emotion. Let's be robots, is that what you're saying? Let's stop eating and drinking too.

Hatred is a natural emotion,racial hatred isn't.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakyll

Hatred is a natural emotion,racial hatred isn't.

What's the thin line that separates the two?

Hate is hate. It doesn't matter what you hate, how you hate, or why you hate, it's a natural emotion that god (or mother nature for you athiests) gave us for a reason.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by LogicalExplanation]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by i want democracy
reply to post by PGTWEED

When we use the word "the man" we refer to the government just like hippies do thanks it's not about a race war the title of this thread is dirty and I consider it propaganda he never said he wants to start a race war it's a known fact that when the panthers were first founded they wanted to get equality through violence which is not a big deal considering what was going on at those times(not saying that it was right) if anything this could be fuel for IKA to start making violent campaigns against Lations, Jews, African-Americans, and other Minorities in the U.S.

Thanks for clearing that up PGTWEED!

Gosh I thought these guys were real CTs! C'mon dude you have to know who "the man" is especially being an ATS member?!? BTW if black people want to make reference to white oppression they almost ALWAYS say "the white man" not "the man"!!! It is a succinct difference because there are black people that can be known as "the man" also.

That concludes your black people 101 class. Now run and tell your friends you know something more about blacks than Snoop Dogg rap records.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Perhaps a trip to Africa may be in need for the ignoramous who wrote the article. The author needs to travel a bit to rid himself of the obvious ignorance that will most probably find himself in a hole with few to sorrow for his foolish, ignorant rant. Your so called 'brother' is the one that is killing your brother. Did you ever wonder why?

Until one respects themself, they cannot respect another. This is natural law and this is truth.

This is to the 'ignorante'.

P.S. Africans were enslaving Africans hundreds of years before they ever met the 'fair' folk. You need to stop thinking like an animal if you desire to be treated like a human. If this hurts you, that is 'your' problem, though on the other hand it may save your life.

Remember, there are all kinds of tough talking, muscle bound morons rotting in the ground as you speak. Do you really want to join that crowd?

You're obviously scared about the trend of the world today. You are not alone though you need to learn to point the finger in the right direction. There are those 'behind' the curtain that threaten all of mankind.

I have spoken much about this here on ATS though it appears you need to do a whole lot of 'other' research before you claim to know who your enemy is.

[edit on 31-10-2008 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It’s divide and conquer people, and I never cease to be amazed by how many fall for it. This latest bankster bailout rip off should have shown everyone just who runs things. Oh, but never mind the big money PTB, there’s some local racist agent of the PTB to grab your attention away. Please pay attention to the agent provocateurs so that you will ignore your common enemy. The oligarchs are your friends, it’s those ‘others’ that threaten you. Really! I swear it.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hatred and racism is rampant on both sides of the fence. Some whites hates blacks just as much as some blacks hates whites.

Just the "white against the black" spin works a lot better in the media. (As far as I can tell.)

Either way, it's wrong. Live and let live.

Now, for my American brothers and sisters, I do suggest you get ready. If McCaine wins, you're screwed. If Obama wins, you're screwed. Like I say, "If it's not hate, it's the state that'll get ya."

I wish ya'll the best of luck.

Peace,
FK

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join