It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scholars for 9-11 Truth & Justice Misrepresented in Draft Bill Sent to 8 House Members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I posted the full text for these earlier, and they were deleted; reposting just the links:

Scholars for 9-11 Truth & Justice Misrepresented in Draft Bill Sent to 8 House Members
stj911.org...

Here's my take on it:

Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice Rejects Association with Directed Energy Weapons and Mini-Nukes in Draft Bill by Erik Larson
911reports.wordpress.com... l/

Your comments are welcomed.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
"In the press release for the Ellis, et al bill, it says the idea originated with Joel Hirschhorn and Virginia Ross; that Barbara Ellis, Barry Ball and Warren Pease drafted the bill;"

Who are these people?
I don't see any of them listed on the Scholars for 911 Truth Member List page

I think we need to comb through these characters backgrounds and see what is really there, i am inclined to think they are purposely out to derail the movement or so completely clueless that they need a good spanking... or better yet, shot in the head and asked questions later.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

Ellis was on the STJ911 member list and has been removed due to the association of "Scholars for 9/11 Truth and Justice" with this bill; i'm not sure what the status of the other's was before.

I'm not in favor of violence myself; i think they should make a public statement explaining their reasoning; it's beyond me why someone would include a bunch of BS theories in draft legislation for a new 9/11 investigation- if their goal really is to build Congressional and public support for a new 9/11 investigation.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
"...public statement explaining their reasoning"

absolutely... which makes me question further.
Why didn't they hold a press conference to milk the free-publicity?

as for ellis... (and please no one slap or shoot this woman... yet... and when i speak in terms of "shoot" i am referring to a water-gun
...full of urine
)

"Dr. Barbara G. Ellis... worked her way to a Pacific University BA as a reporter/photographer/copy editor for the Forest Grove News-Times. It was training that led her to be a LIFE magazine reporter, then editorial page editor and writer for the Beirut (Lebanon) Daily Star, copy editor at the Washington (DC) Evening Star, associate editor at International Medical News Group, and publications director for Portland's Standard Insurance Co. Ellis was an assistant professor of technical journalism at Oregon State University, and assistant chair and professor of mass communication at Louisiana's McNeese State University. She has written six books, one of which? The Moving Appeal ?was nominated for the 2004 Pulitzer Prize in history. She is the principal in Ellis Associates, LLC of Portland, a free-lance writing firm, and involved in screenwriting and political journalism and activism. Ellis holds an MA in journalism from the University of Minnesota, and a doctorate in English from Oregon State. A local activist, she's a member of the South Side DemocracyforAmerica Meetup Group, the Portland chapter of We the People National Coalition for Impeachment, a campaigner for Steve Novick's senatorial race, and a member of Portland's 9/11 Truth Alliance as well as being one of the 650 members of Scholars for 9/11 Truth & Justice organization. She was married to a National Geographic senior writer and has two grown children, one granddaughter."

...sounds credible with good intentions to me. Someone like alex jones needs to get her on air and grill her... something is amiss here.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by The All Seeing I]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by The All Seeing I

press conference- why not? Good question- from what i hear, they were shopping it around to different prominent truth movement sites and found no takers for their tarbaby. Thx for posting Ellis' bio; sounds to me like she should know better than space beams.

Would be good to hear Alex grill her; suggest it to him ; )

new topics

top topics

join