It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 21th 2009 Iran attacks Israel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The day began with a call from Irans president to US president Obama asking his muslim brother to stand down while Iran destroys Israel. Obama who rediscovered his muslim roots shortly after the election agrees to keep america out of the way. This is one way it could go down.....because

Obama's anti-Israel friends

Ali Abunimah is a well-known Chicago-based activist for Palestinian causes. He has a harshly anti-Israel attitude. He has also written that he had met Obama about half a dozen times at various Palestinian and Arab-American events, including a May 1998 community fundraiser at which the late Edward Said was the keynote speaker (there is a photo of Said with Senator Obama and his wife).

Edward Said was a severe critic of Israel; he developed a school of study about the Middle East based on denunciation of so-called "Orientalism" that has influenced many Middle Eastern professors to take an anti-Israel view. The entire field of Middle Eastern studies has been so corrupted that Congress has raised an alarm about federal funding going to professors with an anti-American, anti-Israel agenda. These are the ideological heirs of Edward Said.

Abunimah recently wrote an article critical of Obama's very recent and somewhat lukewarm outreach to the Israel's supporters. He wrote that years ago Obama had been forthright in his criticism of American foreign policy and had called for an even-handed approach to the Palestinian-Israel conflict. But Abunimah detected a change as Obama began his Senate run. He met Obama at an event that occurred in the midst of the Senator's primary campaign for Senate. Abunimah writes,

Obama said, "Hey, I'm sorry I haven't said more about Palestine right now, but we are in a tough primary race. I'm hoping when things calm down I can be more up front." He referred to my activism, including columns I was contributing to the Chicago Tribune critical of Israeli and US policy, "Keep up the good work!"

www.americanthinker.com...

Obama has a long history of hate for Israel through the associations with noted haters...........rev Wright, Loius Farrakan, (Congressman Neil Abercrombie-who has one of the worst anti-Israel records and refused to support Israel efforts to defend itself from Hezbollah, was close friends with Barack's father and has been a lifelong friend and supporter of Barack'), Jimmy Carter, and many others............

[edit on 25-10-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:12 AM
link   
No one should mention dates, i doubt it will happen.

no one liner, here

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by heliosprime

Obama has a long history of hate for Israel through the associations with noted haters...........rev Wright, Loius Farrakan, (Congressman Neil Abercrombie-who has one of the worst anti-Israel records and refused to support Israel efforts to defend itself from Hezbollah, was close friends with Barack's father and has been a lifelong friend and supporter of Barack'), Jimmy Carter, and many others............

Your post reveals you to be rabidly pro-Israeli.

Why are you supporting a country that practices aparthied? Why are you supporting one of the major practitioners of state-sponsored terror in the middle east?

[edit on 10/25/2008 by anonymousATS]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by anonymousATS
Your post reveals you to be rabidly pro-Israeli.

Why are you supporting a country that practices aparthied? Why are you supporting one of the major practitioners of state-sponsored terror in the middle east?

[edit on 10/25/2008 by anonymousATS]

So, you are refering to Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Syria, where christian bibles are banned, where jews were cast out by the thousands?

How many arabs are in the Israeli Parliment?

Israeli society gives more opportunity to Arabs than do Arab states to their own citizens. Israeli Arabs and Muslims have the right to vote and to hold public office, like every other Israeli citizen. Nearly one-10th of the Knesset, Israel's parliament, is Arab; there is a mosque in the Knesset building for those who are Muslim. One of the justices of Israel's Supreme Court is an Arab Muslim; so is a minister in the Israeli cabinet. Arabs are active in Israeli commerce, media, education, and law.

www.middle-east-info.org...

Try again mr farrakan................

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benarius
VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!! VOTE OBAMA !!!

Based on your avatar this instability makes perfect sense........one must lose his head to vote for BHO............errr..be brain dead..

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The day began with a call from Irans president to US president Obama asking his muslim brother to stand down while Iran destroys Israel. Obama who rediscovered his muslim roots shortly after the election agrees to keep america out of the way.

I'm looking at the date and time you posted this and then looking at the date mentioned in your post and it's weird, it's almost like you've come back in time to tell us about something you've actually witnessed yourself.

I take it, in the future, time machines are just available to anyone? Do you just need to prove you can park in a particular week in the 17th C. or something? No particular qualifications or anything?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Based on obamassiahs history and the history of his closest friends, future actions are easy to predict. When one is an expert rifle shot and shoots at a target, during the flight of the bullitt it is easy to predict it will hit the target. One can see the end before the beginning...........

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I highly doubt that, due to numerous political and military considerations. But as a suggestion - do not go for january, wars in Middle East start in warmer periods as a rule of thumb. Not so cold and muddy to die/kill , i guess.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Based on obamassiahs history and the history of his closest friends, future actions are easy to predict. When one is an expert rifle shot and shoots at a target, during the flight of the bullitt it is easy to predict it will hit the target. One can see the end before the beginning..........

Predictions are fair enough, but you wrote your posts as if you're actually describing something that's already happened rather than something that will. You're writing a recollection rather than a prediction.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I am glad you found my lil show of sarcasm funny. But seriously, it doesn't matter who bombs who in that region anymore. It be the end anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:49 AM
link   
More ludicrous anti-Obama nonsense.

Obama is the overwhelmingly preferred candidate for everyone else in the world - from Europe to Asia, Africa to S America.

Helios - you might like to reflect on why this is the case and how come you are so out of touch with the rest of humanity. Once you work that out you will be well on the way to realising what lays at the heart of the US's current problems.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Iran won't be attacking Israel anytime soon except possibly in self defense. In fact obviously it would make no sense strategically for Iran to provide the U.S. with the pretext to come to Israel's aid and do what the Globalist factions within this and/or the next administration have openly espoused as their desire to do.

If anything what we may be likely to see is another False Flag, 9-11 style, self inflicted wound by Isreal to use as a pretext to carry out the preplanned agenda of further massacreing the "competition" in the Middle East. Never underestimate the deviousness of a power who "by deception shall make war" on their adversaries. In fact with Biden's and Powell's latest "prophecies" I have come to expect it and as stated around the end of Jan. or early to mid Feb. 09 would not be out of the question at all.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by This American
Iran won't be attacking Israel anytime soon except possibly in self defense. In fact obviously it would make no sense strategically for Iran to provide the U.S. with the pretext to come to Israel's aid and do what the Globalist factions within this and/or the next administration have openly espoused as their desire to do.

If anything what we may be likely to see is another False Flag, 9-11 style, self inflicted wound by Isreal to use as a pretext to carry out the preplanned agenda of further massacreing the "competition" in the Middle East. Never underestimate the deviousness of a power who "by deception shall make war" on their adversaries. In fact with Biden's and Powell's latest "prophecies" I have come to expect it and as stated around the end of Jan. or early to mid Feb. 09 would not be out of the question at all.

Consider three questions:

First, does Iran mean what it says about destroying Israel? When its leaders repeatedly call for Israel's annihilation, after referring to it as a cancer and using other rhetoric not heard on a national level since the Nazi regime's depiction of Jews, is this just rhetorical flourish? Or do they really hope and plan to destroy Israel?

Second, can Iran do it? One can hope and even plan to do something outrageous, but that does not necessarily mean that one can accomplish it. So, the second question is whether Iran can destroy Israel or at least murder a high enough percentage of its population and destroy enough of its infrastructure to enable surrounding Arab states to invade and do the rest of the job that the majority of Arabs favor (even if some of their governments have a peace treaty with Israel).

It seems to me that the answers to the first two questions are so obvious that any burden of proof rests on those who argue otherwise. Do they think Iranian leaders are bluffing? Why would these leaders bluff? And why would one think they are bluffing given their faith-based hatred of Israel? I write "faith-based" not to argue that Islam necessarily demands the destruction of the Jewish state, but because that is what the Iranian leaders believe Islam demands.

Iran is ruled by people who believe it is God's will to destroy the Jewish state. It is also a country rapidly acquiring the ability to use nuclear weapons to achieve this goal -- through direct attack, handing nuclear weapons to terrorists or both.

townhall.com...

next..................

[edit on 30-10-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Well, if I were to predict, I would say the war on Iran starts this year (2008). I am basing this on the fact a couple of years ago the US Army put out a video called "Future Combat Systems : 2008 Iran" (they also put one out about 2011 North Korea).

This video mysteriously disappeared from the whole of the internet not long after, but the 2011 one remained.

I think it's about as good as anyone elses dodgy prediction.

It didn't say how it would start, but my guess would be an Israeli attack on Iran, maybe as false flag. Iran are scumbags don't get me wrong, but Israel are even worse and more devious.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Oh PS, you mentioned the Nazis in your post, so really under Godwins law, I shouldn't even be responding to you, you just ruined it for yourself.

For example, there is a tradition in many newsgroups and other Internet discussion forums that once such a comparison is made, the thread is finished and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically "lost" whatever debate was in progress.

[edit on 30-10-2008 by gullychief]

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   
HeliosPrime: How about trying to understand the motivating factors that cause the tension and mistrust between Israel and its neighbours? How about spending your time thinking of positive ways to try and alleviate that and create a better world instead of instilling more fear and hatred? Don't we have enough of that already?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
First, again the leader of Iran said he hoped the current leadership of Israel would be removed from the pages of time (paraphrasing) not that Isreal itself would be. The intentional misquote by the U.S. Zionist leaning corporate/state-run media, who is cheerleading for those business/financial/political interests who are chomping at the bit to invade Iran and steal it's resources and murder millions of it's citizens to take care of Israel's 'competiton', is simply another piece of propaganda.

Obvioulsy, Iran is not going to willingly give the U.S. the pretext it so desires to allow some false legitimacy to destroy itself. If a very convenient '9-11 style event' happens such as U.S. ships getting destroyed in the Strait of Hormuz (think Operation Northwoods or the False Flag attack on the U.S. ship the Liberty by ISRAEL) or some other false flag happens miilions of Americans and others world wide are going to see it this time for the BIg Lie and FRAUD that it really is. I actually look for this to happen as the LUST of those who want to invade Iran/Syria/Pakistan etc. etc. appears to me too great to contain for long.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
HeliosPrime: How about trying to understand the motivating factors that cause the tension and mistrust between Israel and its neighbours? How about spending your time thinking of positive ways to try and alleviate that and create a better world instead of instilling more fear and hatred? Don't we have enough of that already?

Its pretty simple really....Islam hates Jews, Israel and America and wants them dead........proof...the koran itself............

www.danielpipes.org...

christianactionforisrael.org...

more...

The 12th Imam: Why Is This Especially Important Now?
While Christians look for Jesus’ 2nd coming, the Jews await the Messiah and Muslims await the 12th Imam. However, of the three, Allah’s designated Mahdi is the only one who demands a violent path to conquer the world. Mr. Ahmadinejad, and his cabinet, say they have a ‘signed contract’ with al Mahdi in which they pledge themselves to his work. What does this work involve? In light of concerns over Iran’s nuclear capabilities, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has reportedly stated Israel should be wiped off the map. He spoke to the United Nations in September ’05. During that speech he claims to have been in an aura of light and felt a change in the atmosphere during which time no one present could blink their eyes. Iran’s PM is also said to have spoken in apocalyptic terms and seems to relish conflict with the West whom he calls the Great Satan. This is while he proclaims he must prepare the world for the coming Mahdi by way of a world totally under Muslim control. He is working hard to bring about the world-wide horrors that must be in place for their al Mahdi to bring peace.

www.allaboutpopularissues.org...

[edit on 31-10-2008 by heliosprime]

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   
"It's pretty simple, Islam hates Jews, Israel, and America and wants them dead..."

No it's really NOT that simple, Islam can't hate anything by itself. What you have stated is no more true than to say ALL Jews hate Islam, simply because there are SOME Jewish supremicists that believe they are the "chosen people" above evryone else and all of their competition is simply Goyim that needs ot be eliminated. NONSENSE.

The Bush administration and the neo-CON extremists of whom many have allegiance and citizenship still with Israel are the real threat, as they openly espouse their 'hatred' of Isreal's 'competitors' in the Middle East. They are really the ones we need to watch, THEY are the ones who have shown their hatred by *supporting* the current U'S, administration's murder of hundreds of thousands of INNOCENTS in Iraq and elsewhere, filling their land with depleted uranium poison, destroying their infrastructure, stealing their resources and attemting IMo a large scale genocide. Why shouldn't these supporters be 'hated' by the VICTIMS, alot of people rationally have disdain for murderers and thieves.

But regardless, Iran is not going to give these murderers and thieves an open invitation to come into their country and start the killing and stealing there as well. Isreali Supremicists and Extremists who have a history of devious instigating behavior could easily cause an event though, try and blame it on their adversary and use it as a pretext to get their much openly desired War. THIS TIME we'll all be watching though, if they try and use this False Flag mentality again.

<<   2  3 >>

join