It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

January 21th 2009 Iran attacks Israel

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I'm wondering? could this be the test? to see if America has Isreal's back,possibly creating another enemy for the US

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
All a push to help McCain..
Can't you see that!??

They warn of war, ppl will vote for the most military experience.

Blatantly obvious.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
Can't you see that!??

Blatantly obvious.

The why would anyone vote for obamassiah?

Its not like radical islam has gone away?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
More ludicrous anti-Obama nonsense.

Obama is the overwhelmingly preferred candidate for everyone else in the world - from Europe to Asia, Africa to S America.

Helios - you might like to reflect on why this is the case and how come you are so out of touch with the rest of humanity. Once you work that out you will be well on the way to realising what lays at the heart of the US's current problems.

Show me where it says Obama is ''Overwhelmingly Preferred'' in Europe, Asia, Africa, South America?

I like facts, thats all!

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Honestly, who the hell cares about Israel? It's a stand alone country, not belongs to the U.S. at all. Why do you care with it anyway? If you're caring with that country more then the U.S., you're not an American at all and in this case, you don't have the right to even speak in the name of the Americans. In this matter, for you really matter who will be the president of the United States. The U.S. is not Israel.

By the way, the Zionist Israel wants war no matter the cost. They believes blindly and spreading that they're some sort of chosen people what is one of the greatest lie in history. Many of the Israelis, because there are normal Jews too, are also opposing any sort of war, because the Jewish Zionists are willing to sacrifice standard Jews just as they're willing to sacrifice Goyim soldiers (i.e. U.S. Army, U.S. Marines, U.S. Air Force members.). It's like the second world war. Zionists sacrificed Jews for their very own goal to fill a false and fabricated prophecy, which is mentioning the state of Israel. The only problem with this, they're not that Jews, whose left that country thousands of years ago. These Zionist bastards are Askhenazi Jews, thieves, liars and has no connection to any sort of chosen people, nor to the real Israelis at all. These self-proclaimed "chosen people" are demon lover liars and thieves, nothing more, whose are making all the events to fulfill their blind prophecy, which ends in Armageddon.

And Iran is not going to attack Israel. If they want to do that, they would did it already. It's only Israel's lie, warmongering that Iran is willing to attack. Zionist Jews are capable to create and spread lies. If you're a normal Jew, I would advise to stop support them, because if there will be a war, you'll be the first who will be put to the first line if someone needed to be sacrificed.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Helios - you might like to reflect on why this is the case and how come you are so out of touch with the rest of humanity. Once you work that out you will be well on the way to realising what lays at the heart of the US's current problems.

Being "out of touch with the rest of humanity"? Thank you because as long as I am with YHVH and Israel, I am OK. It the rest of humanity that will be destroyed yet again............

What lays at the heart of US current problems is the vile, evil, lunatic left like barney frank the flaming homosexual of boston and congress.

Bush should have already taken Iran OUT, but lakes the courage to stand up to the insanity of the media and the lunatic left..........because of his cowardice Israel stands almost alone against the vilest of Islam..........Almost becuase he has God's army to fight the pagan muslims.....

Obamassiah IS muslim.err His name!!!! Barack Hussien Obama, he will side with Islam after the election (if he wins)...........his insane followers will also convert to Islam in a mass histeria reaction............

obamassiah IS NOT christian........how can anyone say the filth Rev Wright spewed was christian?

He will meet with akmadingdong without 'preconditions" because they are of the same mind.............destroy Israel.......

obamassiah might even declare himself the 12th.......

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Bro

I don't even address the Jewish topic in this forum because

There are still people in places around the world that think Jews have horns, are all in some Zionist Cabal...

LOL worship demons, some things believed by some people are... just insane

My personal opinion, Jews should abandon Isreal Squeezed between Europe and the Middle East, some of the remarks in here are a reflection of why the People of Isreal have to be the way they do and what they actually face

and, America would be the better place to live, particularly by increasing leverage and the sheer size, never be targeted again...

Isreal is never going to be left alone, ever... never, not in our time

and If G-d wants Jews there, He will do something, until then

This whole situation is ENGLANDS Doing

and, you know they figured the Jews would last an hr anyway

America is nice and safe and huge, so is Canada, there will never be a march

and The Islamics are going to ..eventually do something awful, OR worse have Israelis so scared that They will and give... an excuse to back up the ridiculous claims some people make...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
There are still people in places around the world that think Jews have horns, are all in some Zionist Cabal...

Go to Hungary where they've started to show what they really are and you're going to change you mind about them. They're not good people at all, not even a good race. They're fanatics and love to destroy cultures and nations. Also they don't have angels in their religion, just demons. Trust me. They're demon lovers, whose are eagerly intend to create Armageddon to fulfill their own lies.

P.S.: These descriptions fits only to the fanatic Zionists. Normal Jews are their puppets, whose can be sacrificed by their view, just like everyone else.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by xbranscombex
Can't you see that!??

Blatantly obvious.

Biden and then Powell warning us to help McCain???

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Bro

I don't even address the Jewish topic in this forum because

My personal opinion, Jews should abandon Isreal Squeezed between Europe and the Middle East, some of the remarks in here are a reflection of why the People of Isreal have to be the way they do and what they actually face

and, America would be the better place to live, particularly by increasing leverage and the sheer size, never be targeted again...

Isreal is never going to be left alone, ever... never, not in our time

This whole situation is ENGLANDS Doing

and, you know they figured the Jews would last an hr anyway

America is nice and safe and huge, so is Canada, there will never be a march

and The Islamics are going to ..eventually do something awful, OR worse have Israelis so scared that They will and give... an excuse to back up the ridiculous claims some people make...

I won't stray off topic but just to say this in response to your idea. The reason Israel is mentioned so much by so many, even on this site, is that Jewish people seem disproportionally large in the U.S. government, with many of our VERY TOP *leaders* holding Israeli citizenship and it appears often they have an unquestioning and unwavering support for Israeli plans, even though some occasionally voice shallow opposition.

. The Neo-CONS with their war mongering ways, I fear, give peace loving Jewish citizens a bad name. Take into account also what appears to be a disproprotionate ownership stake in the U.S. media and in international finance and obviously people will take exception to this unbalanced and lop-sided control.

It is probably not unexpected that many Jewish people will have a committment to Israel and will side with Israel against other "outsiders". But when this happens many Americans can be expected to cry FOUL as many American citizens will also feel their fist loyalty is to their OWN country and must look out for it's best interests ahead of Israels.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan

Go to Hungary where they've started to show what they really are and you're going to change you mind about them. They're not good people at all, not even a good race. They're fanatics and love to destroy cultures and nations. Also they don't have angels in their religion, just demons. Trust me. They're demon lovers, whose are eagerly intend to create Armageddon to fulfill their own lies.

P.S.: These descriptions fits only to the fanatic Zionists. Normal Jews are their puppets, whose can be sacrificed by their view, just like everyone else.

This shows anti-semitism for what it really is - biggoted, narrow-minded nonsense. Demons?? Argmageddon? What the hell have you been smoking?! It honestly makes me sick to the stomach reading this, especially with even the slightest factual knowledge of 20th century history. And I'm not even Jewish, but I can tell right from wrong. Tell me, do you have a poster of Adolf Hitler up on your wall by any chance? Copy of Mein Kampf on your bookshelf perhaps?

Now where's that Ignore User link..... oh here it is. *Click*

And ThisAmerican, I don't know what reality you live in where US troops commit genocide and deliberately destroy Iraq's infrastructure, and whatever other crazy things you're accusing them of.

Why would they do that? Give me one sane, rational reason why a democratically elected and accountable government would want to do such things to another country's people, when they are spending billions trying to stabilize that country - or for that matter how they could get away with it? What would it achieve? Come on, justify it, please, because I just cannot get myself into the mindset of someone whose world view is so utterly twisted to believe such things occur un-noticed by anyone else in the world apart from you (and other individuals with similarly distorted views that you hang around with in chat rooms).

Failing that (because I don't suppose you can explain it to me), please cite just one reliable news source that demonstrates that the US has carried out genocide in Iraq.

I sincerely hope that most people in the world accept the fact that US troops hold themselves to the highest moral and ethical account when it comes to limiting civilian death, and that the US has invested billions into trying to improve Iraq's infrastructure (whilst the Jihadis have been intent on destroying it). The US military isn't perfect, they make mistakes. Civilian deaths happen, which is awful and often stupid, and above all else is extremely counter-productive as it provides nutters like you with propaganda - however the American military goes out of its way to avoid civilian casualties. Unilke their adversaries who use civilians to their strategic advantage and attach no value to human life.

I'm also saddened that I'm the only person that does not seem willing to allow these statements to go unchallenged.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hmm just had a u2u from Sheridan - seems the ignore didn't work. Anyway here is more of his hate-filled nonsense for public inspection / ridicule:

"You're brainwashed. You don't know anything about Zionist Jews, while you're going to ruin your country too. It's not anti-semitism if I hate liars, thieves and warmongers. You don't have any moral value, do you? Grow up kiddo and see the truth before you're ignoring something because of your stupidity. They've ruined my country and now the great U.S.A. comes next. Where from I know this? Because they're doing the same thing what they've did with my country few years ago. So, learn and don't be ignorant. Don't defend them, because you don't know what they really are."

Now please stop U2Uing me, if you have a comment or wish to defend your views further you can post it here.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Wow, such ignorance of world history...........

JEWS were given "judeah" by God........and God has and is doing something about it. The fact that Israel has survived this long (since 1948) is a miracle. All of earth history is about Israel coming HOME to the land called "palestine" by the haters......

In fact God will set up his kingdom there..............jews are but one of the 12 tribes that will return to the land.

Obamassiah is a hater, of both jews and the lost tribes, therefore he hate much of amreica. He hates Bush becuase Bush names Jesus as the most important person in his life on national TV. Obamassiah worships HIMSELF......he will use his ally IRAN to attack Israel...........under his tyranny america will stand down from the fight.

But Israel will WIN and win BIG becuase God will be on their side against obamassiah the vile one..........

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Sad that you guys can't have a rational debate about the Middle East problem without the religious rhetoric and polarized views.

It's a problem, and all problems can be solved if there is a will to solve them. But not while there are idiots like some of the posters in this thread flooding the debate.

posted on Nov, 6 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Hear ye, hear ye...

Originally posted by mattpryor
Sad that you guys can't have a rational debate about the Middle East problem without the religious rhetoric and polarized views.

It's a problem, and all problems can be solved if there is a will to solve them. But not while there are idiots like some of the posters in this thread flooding the debate.

Good point. If we'd all agree on this little point the entire problem wouldn't exist

[edit on 6/11/2008 by operation mindcrime]

[edit on 6/11/2008 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

So since the middle east is the center point for the 3 major religions on this planet, and the area has been fought over for the last 4000 years you think debate of the issue should not include "religious rhetoric"?

The entire issue is religion..........one waiting for the return of the messiah in peace and love and the other waiting for the false messiah to come after complete destuction of the Jews..........only after the complete destruction of the planet does the islamic messiah appear........yet when the real messiah returns it is he who will destroy evil from the planet.

Iran believes they MUST destroy Israel before the 12er appears (typical islamic coward).

Israel and Iran will go to all out war.........russia will invade Israel in defense of Iran, but both russia and Iran will be destroyed...the big question now is "where will america be"? What will obamassiah do?

Will the remaining loyal lost tribe members return to Israel to help in the fight......like when americans joined the RAF in WWII............

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

I think that you should go into the business of story making and book writing with what I have read so far you will make a great fiction story writer.

And I am not joking my friend.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by marg6043]

posted on Nov, 7 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Are you saying that americans are the lost tribe of Israel ? If so I'd like some explanations please.
You seemed so versed in religous brainwashing and propaganda, maybe I should take the opportunity to ask a few questions your un-erudition brings to my mind.
Usually, when i see someone putting forward that false quote about Iran wanting to desstroy Israel I just stop reading.
But there, where I thought you wanted a serious discussion, your arguments only make me think you're playing a joke on us.
Common, surely you can do better.

(I might look into Tzipi Livni's past to find stuff about terrorism, or some Israeli news site, often tainted by the same messianic rhetoric you seem to like so much, and that the likes of you use often as a "reliable" source of intel).

BS!

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

I think that you should go into the business of story making and book writing with what I have read so far you will make a great fiction story writer.

And I am not joking my friend.

[edit on 7-11-2008 by marg6043]

Semper Fi my love..... remember "truth is stranger than fiction"........

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrysalis

Are you saying that americans are the lost tribe of Israel ? If so I'd like some explanations please.

BS!

If one bothers to explore history the path of the 12 tribes over the caucus mountians is easily traced. The easiest is "Dan" to things like the Danube river, Dansk, Denmark, Danish, etc.....the others are also tracable in similar ways. The there is the issue of Issac........who generations were called "saxson's" literally meaning the sons of Issac......

There is much evidence if one sees how the vatican tried to wipe out such traces. However, much data can be found inside catholic history writings themselves..........

The 12 tribes are around to this day and are being ''awakened" for the end times......

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join