It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For Your Eyes Only

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Today, October 29, 2008, is the golden anniversary of the first market crash out of the three that took place back in October, 1929.

Wait a minute! Golden anniversary means 50 years since.

Well, that's true, but at the same time it isn't. When the Great Depression started, the USA was using the Gold Standard to manage its money supply. That's why the government couldn't respond to the fact that money was disappearing from the banks to
reappear under the mattresses that belonged to plenty of folks who distrusted the banks. In other words, the government couldn't print the necessary amount of money withdrawn from the banks and loan it to the depository institution to keep them in business, because the Gold Standard regulations stood in the way of doing so.

How dumb humans really are?

That's the question that the Chief Operating Officer wanted to know. The only way to find out is to repeat the situation in a different variant. That brings about the question WHEN.

Since gold was the obstacle to avert the bank failures, gold should guide the decision regarding WHEN. But the price of gold varies, and so the best way is to find a figure attached to gold that never changes and remains constant.

Like what?

Like the atomic number of gold listed as Aurum in the periodic table of elements.

Having the atomic number 79 ready, we can test the human ability to learn to avoid repeating gross mistakes:

1929 + 79 = 2008

Hold on your hat . . .

This time, lots of money pumping took place and soup lines haven't formed . . . yet.

Man's smart. Can learn.

Now it's time to test the market skills. On this day 79 years ago, the market took a south route downhill. Very bad. But who is going to do the testing?

Well, the market is full of BS where B stands for Buy and S for Sell. That means B and S are opposites -- like when you turn 9 upside down to become 6.

Like that?

Like that.

When you Buy, stock goes UP and when you Sell stock goes DOWN. So we need to look at the numbers that are attached to UP and DOWN.

Like that?

Like that.

Now since 3 times 222 equals 666, we ask the DEVIL, who visited NIKKE225 today, to do the tempting. That's what the devil was designed to do in the first place.

Let's see now how suicidal you are, mankind . . . That's what the Chief Operating Officer aka God wants to know.

(Don't worry too much: Jesus is on standby, if things get out of hand. BUT! There are ways to avert Jesus's attention away from the market and let DJI drop all the way down to hell.)

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Nice post!!!

I see where you are coming from but I can find the door!!!

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Ummmm...

Today is October 24, 2008. Are you from the future?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JesterMan
Ummmm...

Today is October 24, 2008. Are you from the future?

You need to ask Irish Matador about that.

______
line
line
line
______

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander

Let's see now how suicidal you are, mankind . . . That's what the Chief Operating Officer aka God wants to know.

(Don't worry too much: Jesus is on standby, if things get out of hand. BUT! There are ways to avert Jesus's attention away from the market and let DJI drop all the way down to hell.)

The Jesus safety device is the spoiler that stand between the joy and the sorrow. Friday US market opened with such a promising slide; the devil set it up so nicely by advising the Japanese traders. Everyone became pretty sure about what to do next:

An anticipated washout never materialized on Friday. Stock futures hit limit lows before the opening bell after near-hysteria driven by a sharp drop in foreign stock indexes but it failed to carry over fully to Wall Street.

"When we saw what happened overseas last night, I think everybody got on the bandwagon and said, 'Here's the capitulation,' " Ned Riley, of Riley Asset Management, said on CNBC.

But no capitulation was in sight as stocks hit their lows for the day right after the opening bell.

Everyone was ready to throw in the towel, but the capitulation never came, because the safety kicked in. The traders started buying not knowing why.

The Vatican boys are too slow to grasp this stuff and declare October 24, 2008 -- the golden anniversary of the Crash of 1929 -- an official miracle.

The only way to remove the Jesus safety device is to hack into it. That's not easy, let me tell you: There are too many lines of source code written in Matthew++.

But the software has certain vulnerabilities. There must be an October 24 index that had to confirm that the atomic number of gold -- the commodity symbol of human greed and false safety -- is 79.

See? The atomic number of gold 79 is followed by 13. You need to attach one more number to 13 to hack into the Jesus safety device.

What comes after 13?

If you say 14, then you are off the works. The number that comes after 13 is 18, because 18 = 6 + 6 + 6.

]Revelation 13:18 (New International Version)

This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

It takes plenty of wisdom to temper with the Word of God and put a dent into God's Master Plan regarding His creation. The devil is the first choice to take lessons from.

There are folks out there who are looking for the Dow to plunge into the Abyss and knock on the Gates of Hell. Since they shouldn't be unduly excluded from enjoying God-given right to be happy, something needs to be done in this respect. That something means to peruse Mathew++ source code and edit a couple of hundred lines here and there.

[edit on 10/25/2008 by stander]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by stander
Today, October 29, 2008, is the golden anniversary of the first market crash out of the three that took place back in October, 1929.

Didn't you mean "Today, Friday, October 24, 2008..."?

Huh?
Oh, yes, that's what I meant. My time travel machine is leaking minutes into the booster agravator. I went to a junkyard to find the gasket, but no luck so far.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Please tell me that was satire...

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
reply to post by stander

Please tell me that was satire...

Do you have the same problem? If so, then be advised that it is not the satire; it's the booster aggravator that causes the time leak.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Wow numerology.

Did you know there are only 10 digits, and trillions of things happen every day?

Think about it. There are only 30 days in a month and 7 days in a week.

GEE No wonder there are so many coincidences!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Huh, more stupid math. Because we are supposed to believe that powerful groups of men in the past decided our future by the # of letters in the name of a country, or sneak symbols into everyday business logos. Because if you are a super-secret organization, this is very importanly!! Apparently....

Anyone could take almost anyTHING, and pull #'s out of it that could be twisted to mean whatever they want. It means nothing. I'm mostly staggered that people spend time trying to find stuff like this. Is this like a hobby or something?

So we are supposed to believe these #'s are manufactured for a sinistar purpose, but then you circle stuff like the % of change in the value of stock. Which was based on businesses buying and selling. Which means what.. that these puppetmasters are pulling the strings of people buying and selling, to? Huh.. they ARE all-powerful! Or.... this is just a load of balony. Which is much, much more likely to be the case.

That reminds me of that "secret code" people were deriving messages out of stuff like the bible. They persisted that their software had found amazing hidden text, not meant to be read until we understood it (i.e. they had developed tihs software), but it sort of went to the wayside, once people fed stuff like Moby Dick into the thing, and came out with more messages and key words. I think it sort of dried up after that.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by fleabit]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Huh, more stupid math. Because we are supposed to believe that powerful groups of men in the past decided our future by the # of letters in the name of a country, or sneak symbols into everyday business logos. Because if you are a super-secret organization, this is very importanly!! Apparently....

That way ----------> www.abovetopsecret.com...

_____
line
line
line
_____

[edit on 10/25/2008 by stander]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by stander

Stander stander stander....

Well, that's true, but at the same time it isn't. When the Great Depression started, the USA was using the Gold Standard to manage its money supply. That's why the government couldn't respond to the fact that money was disappearing from the banks to reappear under the mattresses that belonged to plenty of folks who distrusted the banks. In other words, the government couldn't print the necessary amount of money withdrawn from the banks and loan it to the depository institution to keep them in business, because the Gold Standard regulations stood in the way of doing so.

FALSE

With the Gold Standard you peg your currency to the metal, which will inflate or deflate in price depending on demand. Exact same way currencies fluctuate now, only now they are pegged to, for the most part, GDP. Or basically, the countries PRODUCTION.

Per OZ of Gold the Government could print however many bills they wanted. Just because you have a Dollar does not mean you can redeem that for an OZ of Gold, it meant that with enough Dollars you could get an oz of gold. Which you still can to this day .. just not at a bank.

But to think that just because your on the Gold Standard the Gov cannot print off as many bills as it wants, that would be ignorant. I would advise studying the multitude of recessions and depressions in our history BEFORE the 1929 crash, and you will see hyper inflation, deflation etc etc .. all on the Gold Standard.

The rest of your post about "numerology" and "Jesus and the devil" playing the markets.. is .. uh .. lost on me.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakyty
Wow numerology.

Did you know there are only 10 digits, and trillions of things happen every day?

Think about it. There are only 30 days in a month and 7 days in a week.

GEE No wonder there are so many coincidences!

Yeah, there are trillions upon trillions interactions taking place in one month. It's very hard, nearly impossible, to keep the track of them all, and that's why things are getting so messy. Less and less people can follow what has been going on.

The numbers needs to be reduced to the comprehensive level so everyone could follow. There has been a very astute proposal regarding the global reduction of numbers:

Once unity is achieved, Earth will be classified as a level 1 civilization (global society). At this point we will become a member of the galactic society. Right now we are still considered to be in a tribal stage of development (type 0 civilization), because we still have countries (large tribes) and religions (tribes within tribes).

Even though we go up one notch, we will still deal with a single-digit number. No more coincidence-spitting trillions to deal with. Clever . . .

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
In other words the only TRUE Gold Standard is with Metal coins, where you always have the metallic value at hand. Of course that would be impossible in a Free Market System where you strive to ensure the Middle Class exist..

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by stander

Stander stander stander....

Well, that's true, but at the same time it isn't. When the Great Depression started, the USA was using the Gold Standard to manage its money supply. That's why the government couldn't respond to the fact that money was disappearing from the banks to reappear under the mattresses that belonged to plenty of folks who distrusted the banks. In other words, the government couldn't print the necessary amount of money withdrawn from the banks and loan it to the depository institution to keep them in business, because the Gold Standard regulations stood in the way of doing so.

FALSE

With the Gold Standard you peg your currency to the metal, which will inflate or deflate in price depending on demand. Exact same way currencies fluctuate now, only now they are pegged to, for the most part, GDP. Or basically, the countries PRODUCTION.

Per OZ of Gold the Government could print however many bills they wanted. Just because you have a Dollar does not mean you can redeem that for an OZ of Gold, it meant that with enough Dollars you could get an oz of gold. Which you still can to this day .. just not at a bank.

But to think that just because your on the Gold Standard the Gov cannot print off as many bills as it wants, that would be ignorant. I would advise studying the multitude of recessions and depressions in our history BEFORE the 1929 crash, and you will see hyper inflation, deflation etc etc .. all on the Gold Standard.

Prof. Richard Timberlake FEELS the same way as you do:

Hoarding Money

People hoard money because they have a liquidity preference. I.e., people want to have their assets in a readily convertible form, such as money. There are several misconceptions about hoarding money. First hoarding is not the same thing as saving. If I put my money into a savings account, that money is lent out to someone else who then spends it. Second, hoarding, by itself, cannot cause a recession or depression. As long as prices and wages drop instantly to reflect the lower amount of money in the economy, then hoarding causes no problems. Indeed, hoarding can even be seen as beneficial to those who don't hoard, since their money will be able to buy more goods as a result of the lower prices.
If a country has a gold standard, then hoarding money can make the money supply drop dramatically since a gold standard makes the quantity of money difficult for the government to control.

The Gold Standard

At the time of the Great Depression,America had a 100% gold standard for its money. This meant that all cash was backed by a government promise to redeem it in a specific amount of gold (at the time, one ounce of gold was redeemable for twenty dollars). Because the amount of money circulating in the economy is wholly dependent on the amount of gold available, the money supply is very rigid. If people start to hoard money (see above) the money supply can drop drastically. As noted in the previous section on hoarding, this is not a problem as long as prices and wages drop instantly to reflect the lower amount of money circulating.

Hall and Ferguson write:
The existence of the gold standard linked economic conditions across countries to a much greater extent than is currently the case, and it is because of this linkage that the Depression was a worldwide event.
and:
Except for minor adjustments, and the temporary suspensions of gold payments during wartimes, the price of gold was held standard from the establishment of the new United States of America in 1791 until gold was revalued in 1933.
In "Gold Standards and the Real Bills Doctrine in U.S. Monetary Policy" (PDF), professor Richard Timberlake argues that the gold standard was not responsible for the Great Depression, since the Federal Reserve had not been following a strict gold standard prior to the onset of the Depression.

Timberlake ARGUES his point, because there are other views. The issue hasn't been resolved among historians, and so I took the opportunity to get to gold via a short recount that is not FALSE, as your simplistic revision of the history suggests. If it was false, the contention between Prof. Timberlake and his opponents wouldn't exist and he wouldn't be in need to argue his point. Where is consensus, there is no argument.

I'm glad to hear that my attempt to re-program the future led toward you abandoning your heathen beliefs to admit Jesus Christ to your life as your sole savior.

Read my book "Financial Baptism And Its Implications On Stock Market Strategies."
Guttenberg Books, hard cover, $19.29

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stander

I completely agree with the EX you provide. Albeit my version was more "simplistic" as you say.

There are some deep flaws in the Gold Standard, just as there are some very good things about it. I for one support the Gold Standard, but I disagree it is a saving force that will alter our living conditions. And even though I support it I also feel that if it where adopted our economy would have to be re-built around it.. meaning the only way to implement it is a complete economic collapse.

Right now, we have moved away from Gold, then we moved away from Fiat Currency (commanded wealth based on x amount of production) .. and instead we moved into a new currency of Credit, where depending upon your own net value, a number attached to your name you are given X amount of debt to spend at a ratio far above Y amount of income you actually produce.

The Credit system expanded on the expanded economy that grew from the Dollar peg to GDP. Expanded to the point where the economic tension on the underside, or unseen side of the economy snapped, credit implodes and all the expansion comes to an end, and recedes into it's self. Thus we have a "credit crisis".

The problem that lies in Credit is not credit it's self, it's the lack of regulation on that credit. If we as a people in this country need to rely on credit expansion then we need to regulate the amount of credit per ratio of income that can be accumulated by institutions and individuals. If I produce 100k of income, my debt obligations, by law, should never exceed over 50-60% of my income. Debts obligations on homes should never exceed 35% of the income I produce. This will control housing inflation, this will control retail inflation and it will prevent situations where debt obligation exceed income to a point where the burdens of individual debts financially destroy us. There should also be strict guidelines on interest rates charged to individuals.. a cap imo should be 8%

But then again greed and power will dictate, not rationality. If we allow unregulated credit to balloon till it pops, we doom our selves.. but those they get rich in the short term will have no qualms with such a system. The Credit system I propose would lead to Economic Stagnation in the long run, but I believe with any system of credit you will reach an unavoidable credit threshold where credit expansion must end, or default and all accumulated credit is destroyed..

I'm glad to hear that my attempt to re-program the future led toward you abandoning your heathen beliefs to admit Jesus Christ to your life as your sole savior.

I don't know what that means. I am still not a Christian.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Stander you have a beautiful wholly disordered 2-18-1-9-14...Now make sense of that in record time and I'll give you a gold star.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Stander you have a beautiful wholly disordered 2-18-1-9-14...Now make sense of that in record time and I'll give you a gold star.

Oh, it looks like an earthquake rattled through the numbers and misplaced 1 and 9. It suppose to read 2-18-1914.
You know what happens when you turn 9 upside down?

You need to go back in time to Feb 18, 1914 to find out:
www.seismo-watch.com...

The devil provides for the answer for his code is 999.

I will do some source code editing, reprogam the stock market and test it on Monday.

btw, where did you get these numbers? Did the devil advise you?
Of course he did. He likes earhquakes.
We'll shake NYSE.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by stander

I don't know what that means. I am still not a Christian.

Well, it's more logical to espouse the philosophy of pagan belief. More gods mean more choices. If one god doesn't perform well, the other god can fix stuff for you. Christianity is a belief in one Dude who never fuc*s up. That's not prudent . . .

The strategy to collapse the market rests on the events of the Christians boarding unsinkable HMS Titanic ready to set sail for her maiden voyage; we need sudden and unexpected downward movement.

But first, we need to acknowledge the existence of neural modifiers -- a subset of the Holy Spirit. The CIA has been messing with this stuff, but that's another story.

Now imagine that there is a large group of people that worry a lot about the future. Worrying is a mental process that creates Omega waves that cannot be detected by EEG. But there are instruments of detection that can pick up these brain waves, but only after their coalesce into one wave.

Here is a real example: Lots of people worry about their retirement fund 401(k) in times when stocks chronically lose their value, like it's happening now. The people may not know that there may be a safety mechanism that protects their funds against depreciation, and so they keep worrying.

As they worry, Omega waves are created, and as the waves coalesce in one wave, it will be intercepted -- it is like many creeks forming one river.

The recipient of the wave (now called Omega-Tau) needs to send message to the unhappy folks that everything is okay -- no need to worry.

Now the recipient has plenty mind-altering instruments to its disposal, but the choice depends on many parameters. The recipient knows that the primary cause of the worrying is the descending Dow Jones Index. So the recipient will take control of the mind of the traders to send its re-assuring message to its worrisome constituency.

Thou shall not worry. Thee 401(k) is safe, for I am the One . . .

Thou shall not worry, Thee 401(k) is safe, for I am the One and only. . .

stander, how does it go?

Thou shall not worry. Thee 401(k) is safe, for I am the One and the Only who calls the shots. I am your Lord God Almighty.

Thou shall not wo

There is no need to repeat stuff. Let's move on . . .

How could this be?

"A stock market as difficult to fathom as it is volatile pulled off another stunning U-turn Thursday, transforming a 380-point loss for the Dow Jones industrials into a 401-point gain."

Everyone involved saw the unexpected 401-point gain, but no one could make a simple association? What is this? No media reminder, like BTW?

I guess Adam and Eve sinned more than the Bible dares to admit.

So here is the hard proof (ATS definition) that His Infinite Wisdom, Lord God is for real. God has a plan, but it's not definitive in details. However, the detail concerning the stock market performance doesn't provide for any crash within the stress limit time interval. So we'll modify the source code in order to have a nice crash.

Why?

'Cause we want to have some fun.

(The tactic to change the Word of God is coming next -- maybe.)

[edit on 10/26/2008 by stander]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My friend and I made a bet on what grade he would get.

I said he would get a 2,8

He got a 5,3

Guess what?

5-3=2
5+3=8

I can go on about why I am supposed to be the center of attention by Dec 2012 but I think my point is clear now.

Numbers can be found anywhere. Their relevance to actual prediction is close to none if you ask me.

EDIT:
Now if we switch 2,8 around you get 8,2. 8-2 = 6
How many steps can be seen above the edit? 3.
3 * 6 = 6+6+6.

O crap.

[edit on 26/10/08 by -0mega-]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join