It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real history of humankind, the Earth, and Universe

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
So one thing that is for sure, is that how the past really was, has always been a mystery to mankind. People can guess and try to figure it out, but since societies come and go, and empires rise and fall, long term historical knowledge usually doesn't exist or has to be pieced together through what bits and pieces of things from past civilizations the people of today find...... but an unbroken line cannot be maintained in the ordinary human societies. This is why societal knowledge like what is taught in textbooks or schools can never really be correct.

The only people that can keep real historical records unbroken over thousands of years, are spiritual and sometimes monastic people. Only a true tradition can survive over thousands of years, where ordinary human society never can.

Here is the ultimate thread ever created that discusses the true history of the universe and what really happened in the past. It is clear that the notions perpetuated by textbooks and modern science that humans were ever ape-men or "homo erectuses", and then "cro-magnons", or people who danced around fires eating raw meat, and then only developed civilization since about 12,000 years ago, is wrong.

Ultimate Past History Thread
indigosociety.com...

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Hollywood11]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Here is a little something I came across. Hope this contributes to your thread.
Remove the religion and I'm sure it will become clearer.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
The qigong mumbo jumbo has been posted before. And to me, the theory is about as clear as crude oil.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I checked out the thread you linked to but am struggling to connect it to the history of the Universe... Maybe I didn't read far enough...? I was reading about Qi (Ki) and chromosomes... But nothing about history.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I suppose the link is good if you speak that language. For the english version you might want to check out Lloyd Pye.

WHAT IS INTERVENTION THEORY? A science-based alternative to human origins that combines data from ancient historical records with what modern science reveals in our own DNA. Both indicate that humans are the product of off-world Intervention. Sound crazy? See PROOF in 15 short, compelling, fact-based slide shows more

www.lloydpye.com...

He is very sincere in his work, and besides that, he is a great guy to talk with "Write". He is one of the best.

We do have a difference of onions when it comes to the "Mechanizations" that brought life to this planet, and the origins of the universe, but that in no way should distract from his excellent work. His book "Everything you know is wrong" is tops in my library.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I suppose the link is good if you speak that language. For the english version you might want to check out Lloyd Pye.

WHAT IS INTERVENTION THEORY? A science-based alternative to human origins that combines data from ancient historical records with what modern science reveals in our own DNA. Both indicate that humans are the product of off-world Intervention. Sound crazy? See PROOF in 15 short, compelling, fact-based slide shows more

www.lloydpye.com...

He is very sincere in his work, and besides that, he is a great guy to talk with "Write". He is one of the best.

We do have a difference of onions when it comes to the "Mechanizations" that brought life to this planet, and the origins of the universe, but that in no way should distract from his excellent work. His book "Everything you know is wrong" is tops in my library.

Ahhhh. Thanks for that. I am quite certain that we are a product of ET messing. I have read The Terra Papers, and have had contact with old friends of Robert Morning Sky (who knew him in the 1970's and vouch for the dates on the Papers - that they were indeed written before Star Wars).

I believe they are the closest we have to the true history of our planet, and I think it's sad that they are so crudely written and difficult to follow. (Link is in my sig, for any who want to read them.)

I actually had most of the information from the original link in this thread, but was not seeing where it was leading to the History of the Universe...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Your link didn't work, here is another one. I hope is relays the same info.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Sadly, that is a summary, really. The freedomdomain seems to have issues from time to time, but I accessed it the other day...

I have the Papers in .jpg format, but the constructed book is too big for my freebie email service to send.

They are .jpg's because they are scans of the original work. I recommend keeping at it (checking the link periodically), because it may work again (the error I'm getting at the moment is that it is taking too long to load).

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I found a link to the full PDF file of The Terra Papers:

www.ls1media.com...

Missing pages are blank in the original. I suspect the first page of the introduction is actually missing - the one that explains where the Star Elder came from - but I have never seen such a page. So it may not be available anywhere.

The rest of the file is complete.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
I found a link to the full PDF file of The Terra Papers:

www.ls1media.com...

Missing pages are blank in the original. I suspect the first page of the introduction is actually missing - the one that explains where the Star Elder came from - but I have never seen such a page. So it may not be available anywhere.

The rest of the file is complete.
I saw bits of the truth in the story, but many are down right fabrications, not by Robert Morning Star, but by our little friend "Star Elder". They are quite the little "creators", aren't they.

Yes, the crop circles are a form of communication, from two forces, I agree to this. I have one that is just so thought filled, it boggles the mind.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Hmmm. What was fabricated, in your opinion, by Bek'Ti? I am very curious.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

A lot of stuff in that original post is contradictory, and coincidental in my opinion. The author is trying to pull together everything into one system, based on numerology.

In one section he shows how the value of 8 trigrams is in all things, and gives the phases of the moon as an example.

Further down however, he says "Everything in nature functions according to the 5 phases." Yet, he just outlined the 8 phases of the moon?

He seems to be jumping around everywhere, picking out tidbit here and there that help to support his idea, but leaving out all the other "junk" that doesn't work, or contradicts what he is going after.

I also do not see much about history, but rather a list of explanations people have developed to try and explain the universe, that are being loosely tied together via numerology.

Interesting stuff sure, but not what I what consider the end all of ancient history. In fact, I don't even see it coming close.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   

In one section he shows how the value of 8 trigrams is in all things, and gives the phases of the moon as an example.

Further down however, he says "Everything in nature functions according to the 5 phases." Yet, he just outlined the 8 phases of the moon?

No, the 5 phases and the 8 trigrams are both fundamental aspects of chinese philosophy. They are in no way contradictory to each other. The trigrams are a more simple construction, based on Yin and Yang, whereas when things becomes a bit more complicated, then they follow the principles of the 5 elements rather than strictly Yin and Yang. Yin and Yang also however exists within the 5 elements as they can form a destructive cycle or a creative cycle.... see, Yin and Yang yet again

It's not really numerology per se, it's universal principles that exist in the universe and in nature.

[edit on 26-10-2008 by Hollywood11]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   

He seems to be jumping around everywhere, picking out tidbit here and there that help to support his idea, but leaving out all the other "junk" that doesn't work, or contradicts what he is going after.
Hey, you must be talking about me

Don't you do that when you go grocery shopping? You pick and choose all the ingredients to CREATE your wonderful masterpiece called, dinner. Prepared for the enlightenment of your appetite.

Stay clear of the limberger cheese, it smells real bad, and is probably rotten

Bon'appetit

[edit on 26-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Is there a thread on ATS that discusses the terra papers, regarding their provenance and authenticity?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Hold on, looks like they been talked about alot.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Looks like a few pages have been devoted to them. About the papers and proving them? I really don't how you could do that unless some of the participant's were to testify in court of law. If you have a section of the papers you suspect to be accurate, please point it out to me

Something that has dawned on me is, only physical eyes can document events. It must also have reason to do so, and the ability either to remember an event, or have some way of storing it.

There may have been discussions of this in the past, I don't know, I was recently reacquainted with the papers. Its been years since I first saw them.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Hmmm. What was fabricated, in your opinion, by Bek'Ti? I am very curious.
Its not so much a fabrication, as it is taken out of context. If this creature truly was recovered and is of a bio mechanical origin, then it obviously does not have the capability to lie. The only thing its capable of doing is relaying information it is given, regardless of truthfulness. It can not rely "Inspirations" or here say, or information itself is not privy to. Telling only half the truth, or a truth taken out of context, is lie. Who are his programmers who loaded him with information in the first place? Shall we go there?

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for posting a fascinating read. I'm about halfway through, some I've heard before, some I haven't. I look forward to the rest of the posted materials as well.

I wonder if anyone has any thoughts on the conflicting theories? For myself, having had some experiences that agree and disagree, I tend to believe we are all given pieces of the puzzle and it's up to us to fit them together. I'm not so sure any one person gets all the correct pieces.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Hollywood11

It's not that I can't respect your inclinations, but there much more question's than answers too this query
For instance, you had said:

The only people that can keep real historical records unbroken over thousands of years, are spiritual and sometimes monastic people. Only a true tradition can survive over thousands of years, where ordinary human society never can.

Which is an accepted fact , look at the Dead Sea Scrolls.
But it lacks one thing, such as the Scrolls do, they explain hidden treasures and places of hidden secrets and people have spent their whole lives trying to find the so called treasure with very little evidences to support their cause of the belief that is there.

The Universe is a vast metropolis of life everywhere and it began one way or another, but most likely not an Omnipotent creator.

MAN AND THE UNIVERSE
The meaning of life

The dimensions and the nature of the Universe overcome our understanding.
The earth is an insignificant blue dot in the Milky Way, and our sun just one among millions of other suns of a small galaxy, which is just one among hundreds of millions of galaxies, where constant explosions of materials and gases are always happening, thus permitting the formation of new suns and planets.

Which is an Akums Razor kind of acceptance for the explanation of the existence of life anywhere.

The particles that were composed at the beginning of the Universe, the atoms that were forged in the stars, the molecules that were constituted on Earth or in another place… all that is also inside us.
Michel Cassé, French astro-physicist, Desafio do Século XXI

I for one will have to stay on the fast track thoughts of the sciences, but your acceptance, such as mine to these posted theories, makes more viable since to me than what you are trying to postulate.

The scientific view of the universe and the awareness of its incomprehensible dimensions created astonishment and grief in philosophers such as Pascal (in the seventeenth century). What’s the meaning of life in a cosmos like the one described by science? Man is a nothing in such a grotesquely gigantic universe. Man isn’t in the centre of Creation as religions described; traditional views of man and God lose sense. The Universe conceived in the past – populated with souls, lights, life – was a universe where life had meaning, where the Earth was at the core of God’s purposes. The Universe as revealed by science is dramatically different.

All the excerpts came from this site:

ereisinho.tripod.com...

Thanks for your thread post , and I hope you understand that I don't understand everything there is out there, but I would put my chip's "All-In" on this being the most relevant.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I'm going to make this short. I am a very old soul who has been hounded by malevolent forces since, oh boy a long time.

I know this because I retain memory throughout my lifetimes. I have many stories which I'd be glad to share with you especially regarding the actual forces (energy) and techniques organised malevolent forces use to influence time.

OK, back on topic, know this, this is not the first time we have experienced life, we have done this before. The big bang was real yes but it was partly due to the influence of malevolent forces on us that it occurred the way it did.

To this day I remember the moment yes the actual moment before the big bang. Don't really care if any of you don't believe me the main thing is I believe it and if it helps I happen to remember many lifetimes including some before the big bang

What really sticks in my memory is that someone shouted from the blackness 'THIS IS WRONG' just before the moment of the big bang.

It is my opinion that they are no doubt trying to do the same thing again, that is control and 'contaminate' time with their energy ergo buying time for their continued existence, it is important that you know this it is their ultimate goal. ENERGY for them = TIME/EXISTANCE

You might be thinking who is this person, well I consider myself to be Neo-human and I have many traits that point to the authencity of this memory.

I don't want us to make the same mistakes again when/if the moment arises.

Shine on.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join