It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama supporter attacks and carves "B" in Mccain supporter's face. (Udate - She Lied)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Click here for more information.

Mod Note: Please read Civility and Decorum Rules

[edit on 25-10-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

Bottom line: NO ONE "socked her in the face", because there is no redness (bloodshot) look in either eye, and IF you had EVER been "socked" in the eye, you would know it. That is makeup. Black eyes SWELL, CHANGE COLORS and the eye is BLOODSHOT.

But hey, why let facts get in your way, right??

Basically, we have here another "keyboard warrior" that has never been punched, stating crap they know nothing about: YOU.

Now crawl back in your hole.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by alupang

Alupang, calm down. Insults are not tolerated on here. But every thing else I agree with. In Tae Kwan Do I've gotten enough black eyes, and given, to know the whole place swells. And it isn't just black, they should be called purplish black kind of a weird greenish tint eye. But I guess that takes too long to say. But shockingly(not) the republicans on here are not apologizing and one even said he refuses because he still hates black people.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spectre0o0
hmmmmmmmm... she looks like more of an obama type than a mccain supporter.

"She looks like more of an obama type than a mccain supporter"?

Seriously, have you absolutely no understanding of how wrong that sounds? Are ATS giving points for 'blind partisan' thinking this weekend or something? I'd bet you'd be the first to jump if in you thought a Democrat was making a ridiculous assumption or generalisation.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by alupang
Bottom line: NO ONE "socked her in the face", because there is no redness (bloodshot) look in either eye, and IF you had EVER been "socked" in the eye, you would know it. That is makeup. Black eyes SWELL, CHANGE COLORS and the eye is BLOODSHOT.

I don't know, blew the picture up and it still looks a little black to me!

There are varying degrees of black eyes you know, some do less damage than others, I've had a black eye where my eye didn't turn red before.

Here's another picture of a black eye where the eye didn't turn red!

Black eye picture, no red eye!

Anyway, it's kind of a moot point now anyway being that she has already confessed that nobody attacked her.

Doesn't really matter if she gave herself a black eye or used makeup to create one now, does it!

[edit on 10/25/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Keyhole

Looks more like shade from her hair. You can see her hair just over her eye. It adds shading to it. But who knows maybe she slammed a door into her face or paid a homeless man to do it. Still stupid.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This woman is a hero for attempting to save this country.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SectionEight

By attempting to stir up racial dissent this woman is a hero? This kind of behavior was common after reconstruction and resulted in the murder and brutalization of hundreds if not thousands of African Americans.

I'm terrified to think of who else are your heroes SectionEight.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Marcus Calpurnius

Yet another attack on a McCain supporter by an Obama supporter that gets ignored by the media. Notice how the media uses some shouting from unknown people to prove McCain is a hate monger, but completely ignore it every time one of Obama's people gets violent.

Maybe this one will get some attention, but I'm not holding my breathe.

www.thepittsburghchannel.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
So are you now calling on the media to run with this story and let everyone know just how bat # crazy McCain and his followers are. I mean this lady makes McCain and his followers [SNIP]... right? I mean it made Obama and his followers [SNIP] when the story first broke.
DEEEEE Licious.

Originally posted by SectionEight
Look at this crap. Americans are fricking (literally) insane... or some sort of stupid... I guess both. Good lord.

[edit on 25-10-2008 by shug7272]

Mod Edit: Civility and Decorum are Required
Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SectionEight

Not to McCain! (Or to most Americans for that matter!)

With all these kind of articles coming out now, she just might have caused the last blow that drives more people to vote for Obama!

Fox Executive: Pittsburgh Hoax will cost McCain the Election

McCain Campaign Behind Spread Of 'B' Hoax - The Jed Report

Ashley Todd: Poster Girl Of McCain Campaign Desperation

McCain Campaign Fed Hoax Racist Assault Story to the Media

'B'-grade hoax reveals the GOP's inner race-baiter

McCain camp tied to carved-face hoax

McCain Campaign's Lack of Judgment at Pittsburgh

McCain volunteer trys to stir up Racial Hatred in PA

McCain Communications Director Gave Reporters Incendiary Version Of "Carved B" Story Before Facts Were Known

Do all your hero's have a history of mental problems?

[edit on 10/25/2008 by Keyhole]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
As a black man I already knew this was fake but I had to endore hundreds of racists and ignorant post around the net as well as here, business as usual. and you all problaby think its stops here.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I don't blame this on the Mccain campaign anymore then if it was real and it was blamed on teh Obama campaign.

This girl is just whack and in serious need of a self-esteem boost and lots and lots of therapy.

Where is Dr. Phil?

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

cnn didnt hold back to be fair.they were hoping it was false. but it sure does smell of double revrse. and if you wanna go to the black thing,didnt she give a description of a black man that was committing similar crimes in the area? so please dont play the race card.its sooooooooooooo old.this was NOT racially motivated.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

cnn didnt hold back to be fair.they were hoping it was false. but it sure does smell of double revrse. and if you wanna go to the black thing,didnt she give a description of a black man that was committing similar crimes in the area? so please dont play the race card.its sooooooooooooo old.this was NOT racially motivated.

So you're saying, with no proof whatsoever, that there was a black man like the one this liar described, stealing money, abusing people for voting McCain, knocking them unconscious, raping them and carving letters into their cheeks?

Please tell me, are they all Bs, or does he pick a new letter out of his alphabet soup to use each time?

The original lying idiot was a psych case; one can't blame McCain or Republicans for her. But people like you, trying to use this to stir up racial hatred, another poster who calls her a hero, and the official McCain campaigners who immediately sent an exaggerated version of the story out to the media, they're three types of people I certainly wouldn't want associated with any campaign I was running. I feel sorry for McCain, after the stink involving his brother swearing at a 911 operator for not giving him a traffic report, for having this stench wafting over his run fro President.

Your reference to the playing the race card is puzzling.
Exactly where does Lee Anoma, to whom you were replying, do that?

Originally posted by lee anoma

hmmmmmmmm... she looks like more of an obama type than a mccain supporter.

Looks like an Obama type, huh?
I want to say "nice try" but it really isn't.

When they assumed this story was true without verification she certainly "looked" Republican enough to have some elements of the conservative media brand this story as a vile politically motivated fact. They chastised the horrible Obama supporters, and seem to hope Ms. Todd would be the next Private Lynch.

Oh wait...that story fell apart too.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

You're kidding right? This kind of racism and hatred of blacks led to the murders of school children who just happen to have the "wrong" color of skin. Your kind of hatred of blacks led to the rise of the KKK, WKK, and every other kind of racist group in America. Your kind of hatred is what caused a political rift in America in the 50s, 60s, and 70s that led to the parties we have today. Before anyone could be a republican or democrat. You had conservative democrats and liberal republicans. But this racism and hatred led to a divide that caused the democrats to expell the racists, who became the Dixiecrats, who were then welcomed by the Republicans. This kind of pure racism led to MLK being assassinated. This kind of racism caused the bombings of churches killing little kids. Sadly though about 40% of America feel this way. But they are not enough to get McCain in office since the other 60% either vote Democrat or other parties like the Green or Libertarian.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

So as long as she's trying to "save" the country, she can lie about this sort of stuff? ...and had someone been arrested and gone to jail for it, that'd been ok, too? After all, trying to "save" the country, here...

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Well said!! How can this girl be a hero? I am hoping Section 8 is being sarcastic..
As she is in no way shape or form a hero of anykind.

Infact I would say she is a villain! And she needs to spend some time in jail.. And not try to use the mental problems card..

I think she is not mental.. but mentally retarded.. To many people get away with murder under the guise of having mental problems..

Look we all have issues.. But we all dont go pulling stunts like this..

A hero???
PLEASE! please say you are being saracastic?lol
Section 8.. Are you being sarcastic?

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
One More on Ashley Todd

In March, Ms. Todd was asked to leave a grass-roots group of Ron Paul supporters in Brazos County, Texas, group leader Dustan Costine said. He said Ms. Todd posed as a supporter of former Arkansas governor and presidential candidate Mike Huckabee and called the local Republican committee seeking information about its campaign strategies.
news.aol.com...
This wasn't the first hoax she tried this campaign. SHe's a pathological liar.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join