It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Osborne warned:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   

George Osborne warned:

www.telegraph.co.uk

In a sign that the dispute involving the two old friends is far from over, Mr Rothschild's allies also indicated that Oleg Deripaska, the Russian billionaire at the centre of the donations row, would consider signing an affidavit backing Mr Rothschild's version of events.

Gordon Brown also increased the pressure on Mr Osborne by calling for an investigation into the shadow chancellor's dealings with the oligarch.

Mr Osborne and Andrew Feldman, the Tory party chief executive, have admitted meeting Mr Deripaska on his yacht off Corfu this summer. Subsequently, Mr Rothschild told the two that Mr Deripaska was willing to donate £50,000 to the Conservative Party through Leyland Daf, the UK company he owns.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
It appears that the political party of former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher has been given a warning by the Rothschild family through thei representatives. This warning shot across the bow of a British institution is no idol threat.

The question we should ask as citizens of democracies, can we continue to tolerate the immensely wealthy bullying our elected representatives. These unaccountable families seem to have sinister powers that even intimidates an ancient nation like the United Kingdom. Not even Her Majesty would utter such crude threats nor inclined to yet the Rothschild family allegedly issued their intent.

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It it just me or does it seem we are at a historic crossroads and whoever comes to the forefront after this whole mess is going to be the next world super power?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

I think you are correct. It seems to me that with the way the world is today, traditional power centres are beginning to bust some moves like so much gangsters marking their territories before a gangland war.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Basically George Osborne obviously spoke to said Russian billionaire, discussed if they could find a legal way to make a donation, couldn't so thought sod it.

I think it's progress that we have moved to a point that you can have a row of a donation that never was.

Morals:
1. Go nowhere near Peter Mandelson.
2. Go nowhere near anyone rich if they're foreign.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by redled

Yup! That Mandelson is the embodiment of a human stiletto knife.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This meeting was made at the request of Nathan Rothschild.

reply to post by redled

Trust me. It had nothing to do with donations. The notion of one being made to the Conservative party is feeble. Something was discussed at the meeting and it wasn't party funding - three of the four men are/were attendees of the Bildergroup Group.

Lesson be learned: Never smear or dirty a Rothschild.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by infinite]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by masonwatcher

I have reason to believe the oligarchs are in a fight for their lives and their fortunes and that they are going to lose. I also believe there will be no one left to inherit one ill gotten penny.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
This meeting was made at the request of Nathan Rothschild.

reply to post by redled

Trust me. It had nothing to do with donations. The notion of one being made to the Conservative party is feeble. Something was discussed at the meeting and it wasn't party funding - three of the four men are/were attendees of the Bildergroup Group.

Lesson be learned: Never smear or dirty a Rothschild.

Another lesson. Pray they don't swoop into your life, pray that they put you nowhere near the Prince (Lord) of darkness. Pray you never meet a single one of them.

Why?

Osborne is the driving force of this New Conservative caring party. Rothschilds are very rich and the very rich tend to fascist. I think whatever his name is spawned a deal with Mandelsson to destabilise all that is good in the Conservative party in return to get influence (on an aristcratic level of course) with labour. Scum, dirt, and a true example of your Bilderedgroup.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
If Labour (who we might add actually did sell Peerages in the Upper House of Parliament for cash) want to start bleeting about a donation that never was, then could they care to explain Lord Mandelson's presence on the same Billionaires Yacht around the same time?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It's all about the New World order.

Gordon Brown is fully on board with the NWO, he's pledged allegiance to it in public speeches. However the party and the public don't like him very much, to the point he might not be re-elected. Peter Mandelson was bought back to help calm the blairites, but George Osbourne told the media that Mandelson had been bad-mouthing Brown, putting a damper on the move. For this meddling in NWO business he had to be punished.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The Rothschilds are definatly very powerful players,
in the New World Order Secret agenda.

Here is a interesting documentary

THE RISE OF THE ROTHSCHILD NWO FAMILY - MONEY MASTERS

The Money Masters - How Bankers Gained Control of America

- Achilles 13 -

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whiteraven

Don't worry, the next world power will only last 7 years.

new topics

top topics

join