It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Antichrist be reptilian ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Yes, its another Antichrist thread ... but with a difference

Reading through this thread, I was stuck by an other possibility that I had not yet considered.

This is what is currently going on via Government and Media outlets (with thanks to Project Pisces for the original list)

Alien Disclosure Projects:
Mars Mission Discoveries
History Channel and TLC Documentaries: UFOs UFOs UFOs
Media Entertainment Desensitization Projects
X Files
Fire in the Sky
Independence Day
Signs
SG1
Taken

Geico (cute little geckko)
SoBe
Reptilian Themes everywhere(dinosaurs,monster snakes in movies and cartoons etc)

From this, it certainly looks as if we are being prepared for the appearance of aliens and 'programmed' to view the reptilians as benevolent.

Then you have this particular verse in Revelations ... Remember that the Antichrist will bring a period of peace before showing his true colours.

And I saw another beast coming up out of the earth: and he had two horns, like a lamb: and he spoke as a dragon.
Revelation 13:11

According to the A-Z of Alien Species, this could well be a description of a Draco reptilian, the 'royal elitist of reptilian society'.

Considering all of this, I came to a somewhat interesting conclusion : Maybe the Antichrist himself will be reptilian.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I wonder if my body could digest a draco....
I liked gator meat.

Question about SG-1 I thought the Reptilian aliens were evil, remember seeing one episode where a reptoid was harassing a primitive christian people on another world, he claimed he wanted their souls, but was taking them for hosts for the gaul-sp? Was pretending to be a demon of satan.

I suppose anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Could be... in Genesis, Satan was seen as a snake.

And the Holy war in heaven the "evil side" had a flag with a dragon on it.
dont quote me on this though, it's been awhile since i've read up on it, i could be wrong.

[Edited on 27-3-2004 by Wiley]

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
1 John 2:18-23

Warning Against Antichrists

Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth. I do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist--he denies the Father and the Son. No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

John says it will be a Man and that many have come and gone. It�s all I could find.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I wonder if my body could digest a draco....
I liked gator meat.

Question about SG-1 I thought the Reptilian aliens were evil, remember seeing one episode where a reptoid was harassing a primitive christian people on another world, he claimed he wanted their souls, but was taking them for hosts for the gaul-sp? Was pretending to be a demon of satan.

Yes, the Goa'uld are snake-like parasites that live in human bodies and take control. I missed that particular episode though.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
So we have some David ICke fans here? I personally always through out that Reptilian conspiracy he talked about, but do you all have any personal experiences?

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by slugfast
So we have some David ICke fans here? I personally always through out that Reptilian conspiracy he talked about, but do you all have any personal experiences?

My ex wife (who worked directly for the Illuminati's Lord Carrington) was possibly one such person. When we met, it was about six months after she had had a serious car accident, resulting in some trauma and concussion. Maybe that changed her personality, because when I first met her, I found her to be charming.

However, over the months she seemed to change into someone quite different and when I spoke with her friends was told that this was the woman they knew before the accident. The accident itself had turned her into a pretty nice kind of girl. Unfortunately, as she healed, she reverted to type.

She had this uncanny way of scaring the holy crap out of people just by looking at them in one particular way. Her eyes changed from deep blue to almost ice cold in an instant and when she looked at me in that way, it was as if our eyes never locked - as if her soul was far away. This sounds quite melodramatic but thats what I felt at the time. When she glared at me, it was like I was a rabbit under the hypnotic gaze of a snake. Fecking scary. And the more she reverted to type, the more we argued and the more I had the # scared out of me. This was in the early 80's and I can still remember the cold chills going through my spine. One day I woke to find her staring at me from her side of the bed. She was completely still and for a second I believed that she was dead. Then she 'woke' and told me that she had been asleep all along - with her eyes open !

Eventually we split and the relief was tangible. I'm not saying that she was a reptilian, but she did have the traits that David Icke says are typical for the reptilian race. My opinion is that if she was reptilian, she didn't realise it. She certainly didn't 'shape change' - at least not in my presence. One interesting thing she did tell me was that when she left her job at the foreign office, having worked for both Carrington and Thatcher, she was 'debriefed'. And she said that when she left the office, it was as if a veil had been drawn over her memory. She could remember the basics of her job, but not the specifics.
Now that was weird.

I've also met the same type of person in York, and a woman who actually looked like a reptile (sans scales) in Oregon. This woman was a nasty piece of work and if anyone really is a reptilian, its her.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't think people will come under the spell of a repitilian anti-christ. I think he would just scare the # out of everyone.

Remember, the anti-christ will mislead the masses, not scare them.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67
I don't think people will come under the spell of a repitilian anti-christ. I think he would just scare the # out of everyone.

Remember, the anti-christ will mislead the masses, not scare them.

Not if the masses have been 'prepared' to accept the reptilians as benevelant, peace loving people. And especially if they bring peace and stability to the earth (at least for a little while)

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm not going find a repitilian beast adorable because I think the little green alien from ET is adorable. That's not how it works.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I still think its a controlled leak. Get us ready to it so we dont freak. They cant hide this forever and dont want to.

X43a test today,,,,remember the Aurora theories? Area51?

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Aren't the dracos supposed shapeshifters anyways?

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I think the "Antichrist" is not reptilian, or ugly, or devil-looking. It probably is quite attractive, full of charisma, and might develop a cult-like following. So we're either talking about some radiant pseudo-NewAge guru or Britney Spears.

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
I think the "Antichrist" is not reptilian, or ugly, or devil-looking. It probably is quite attractive, full of charisma, and might develop a cult-like following.

Cassie Clay,

I couldn�t agree more. The antichrist will attempt to fool everyone into thinking he is the son of God. He can more easily do this by being a good looking, intelligent, charismatic human.

new topics

top topics

join