It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth, Fading Away?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by cashlink
reply to post by pinch

If you do not believe in the truth movement, then why do you post anything?

Because lies, dissembling, half-truths, hand-waving and comments taken out of context have been the lifeblood of the 9/11 'Truth' movement (an oxymoron if ever there was one) since the get-go. So somebody has to shine the cold hard light of real, actual, verifiable Truth on the lies, dissembling, half-truths, hand-waving and comments taken out of context so that 'Truth' lies repeated don't become Truth by virtue of conflict avoided.

To call people looking for the truth and asking questions “sycophants” shows what poor character, and low self esteem, and immaturity in those remarks!

'Truthers' don't want Truth; they want validation of their own myopic visions. That 7 years+ after the fact that nothing of worth has been presented speaks volumes for the 'Truth' movement's level of understanding, self-esteem and immaturity.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

Ok here we go again!

('Truthers' don't want Truth; they want validation of their own myopic visions. That 7 years+ after the fact that nothing of worth has been presented speaks volumes for the 'Truth' movement's level of understanding, self-esteem and immaturity.)

So you are saying that all truthers make up sick fantasies and I assume they are delusional and they want their validations to be true. Is this what you are implying?

(nothing of worth has been presented speaks volumes for the 'Truth' movement's level of understanding.)

This is the most outrages remark that I have ever heard. It is a lie, your comments are of immaturity and lack complete understanding of the 911 movement.

The Government version of 911 is full of lies, and you know it! Everyone else know it as well, so piss off!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So you are saying that all truthers make up sick fantasies and I assume they are delusional and they want their validations to be true. Is this what you are implying?

Did I say that? My statement wasn't near so specific. I agree with you that certain self-identified 'Truthers' have generated notions that can be described as delusional at best. However, what facts (and by facts, I mean information verifiable by those without a particular axe to grind) has the 'Truth' movement generated?

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

(nothing of worth has been presented speaks volumes for the 'Truth' movement's level of understanding.)

This is the most outrages remark that I have ever heard. It is a lie, your comments are of immaturity and lack complete understanding of the 911 movement.

I'm sorry you feel that way. Please provide evidence that corrects this misperception as opposed to just gainsaying it. And don't even trot out the old canard about anyone who disputes the 'Truth' movement must be a pro-Bushie lackie. Just to disabuse you of that sentiment, I'm a Canuck and a Liberal one at that. For reference's sake, a Canadian Conservative is somewhere to the left politically of U.S. Democrats.

As for understanding the "911 movement", I understand it only too well. You want there to be some dirt that somebody (not you) will eventually dig up on 'the establishment' which will show you to be right in your heart of hearts. You want there to be something wrong with how the twin towers fell, how WTC #7 fell, about the Pentagon and Shanksville. Unfortunately, you won't get your wish because there wasn't.

The Government version of 911 is full of lies, and you know it! Everyone else know it as well, so piss off!

Goodness. Maybe you should take some time and pet your dog and lose some of that innate tension. At worst, the U.S. forces were feckless. What I know is that you have proved nothing and demonstrated much.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

People,calm down.
Its suppose to be a debate and or conversation,but its turned nto a middle school mud slinging contest.

I dont believe the official story either.
That being said,I dont claim to know what happened either.

I do know that I have alot of questions that id like answers to.
And no the 911 truth movement dosent have all the answers,and neither did the "official story".

A new independant investigation would clear up alot of things.
A new investigation that first responders and victims family members have been calling for.
If theres nothing to hide,than support a new independant investigation.
Our tax dollars can pay for it,and why not,our tax dollars get wasted on much more useless things.

1.WTC 7 needs to be explained.
2.The Pentagon needs explaining,along with all the tapes needing to be released.
3.Beams being cut at angles and molten metal needs to be explained.
Along with many other questions.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Six flags for this ridiculous thread vs. 73 flags for "911 Conspiracy Facts - Incriminating", which has stayed on the ATS front page for a week?

LOL! I wouldn't call that fading!

I'd call it wishful thinking on ol' YogurtThroat's part!

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

It's not unreasonable to assume that a top conspiracy site would draw far more conspiracy theorists than conspiracy skeptics.. this isn't proof one way or another.. the movement isn't dying but it still hasn't come to any general consensus of what happened on 911.. pinch said it best..

who can't even agree on one story, much less "what happened" - everything from:
-cruise missiles were used instead of airplanes;
-the airplanes were indeed airplanes but were remote-controlled;
-the airplanes fired a missile into the buildings a nanosecond before impact; -the airplanes has special pods attached to their undercarriage;
-the airplanes had “forward spraying fuel sprayers” installed to help enhance the explosion of jet fuel;
-there were NO AIRPLANES AT ALL;
-it was a Global Hawk;
-it was an A-3 Skywarrior;
-it was a painted-up KC-135 Tanker aircraft;
-it was done with holograms;
-there were missiles fired from the Woolworth Building in NYC;
-pre-set charges blew the holes in the WTC to LOOK like an airplane hit; -the media (ALL the media) is in on the charade;
-the world's governments, all of them, are in on it;
-the aircraft/missiles/whatever were invisible;
-the various videos of the WTC2 impacts do not match up;
-the passengers never existed;
-the passengers existed but were loaded up onto another aircraft and were shot down over the Atlantic;
-the passengers are living in exile somewhere;
-Barbara Olson (wife of former Solicitor General Ted Olson and a passenger on flight 77 that SUPPOSEDLY hit the Pentagon) was arrested in September of last year in Germany or Poland or West Snoblovia with a bajillion counterfeit lira (never mind the fact that Italy has not used lira since 2002); -the steel melted;
-the steel didn’t melt but buckled;
-the steel didn’t melt or buckle, it was cut by thermite;
-It wasn't thermite, it was thermate;
-it wasn’t thermate, it was a bomb in a truck carried up in an elevator; -controlled demolition is what brought the towers down;
-a small nuclear bomb is what brought the towers down;
-lasers are what brought the towers down;
-a particle beam is what brought the towers down;
-AA77 flew to the north of the Navy annex;
-AA77 flew over the Navy annex;
-AA77 flew south of the Navy annex, but did a big honking turn into the building;
-AA77 over flew the Pentagon
-AA77 flew at 50 to 100 feet over a 2,000 car parking lot as it missed the Pentagon and nobody but one (1) police officer saw it;
-A77 flew towards or into P-56, again not seen by anyone in a deserted Washington DC.
-AA77 passed by the Pentagon and landed at DCA.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   

All in your dreams, have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pccat

It's not unreasonable to assume that a top conspiracy site would draw far more conspiracy theorists than conspiracy skeptics.. this isn't proof one way or another.. the movement isn't dying but it still hasn't come to any general consensus of what happened on 911.. pinch said it best..

Originally posted by pinch
If this is just the beginning, I'm reminded of the joke about the lawyer on his wedding night - all he does is sit on the bed and say how good its going to be.

That's what this "911 Troof" is... a joke. It is farce - a mere handful of hand-waving sycophants who can't even agree on one story, much less "what happened" - everything from:

You'd think after 6 years they'd have agreed on at least one common theory.

The only common thing is that they hate the Bush administration so much that anything - *anything*, regardless how commonplace or logical, is discounted out of hand.

If this movement is "just beginning", I can't wait for it to pick up steam *yawn*

Originally posted by JPhish
reply to post by pinch

1. 9-11 was planned

2. No plane hit the pentagon.

3. Nothing crashed in Pennsylvania

4. No commercial airliners were hijacked or used as weapons.

5. The collapses of the "twin towers" were controlled demolitions.

5. The collapse of WTC 7 was a controlled demolition.

6. It was all planned YEARS in advance.

that's all you need to know.

[snipp] i'm going to shut up now

[edit on 10/26/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   

One thing I know that is a fact, is this tread will fade away.

[edit on 10/26/2008 by cashlink]

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Golden... step up... be the first to show that the truth movement is flourishing. As of yet, no one has.

Oh, and Cashlink... You keep posting on this thread and will never die. I doesn't matter too me though, the facts were presented in the OP and it can not be refuted.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

reply to post by ThroatYogurt

The way you disinfo agents jump in these 911 thread all day long slamming every one but the Government version of lies “is” narrow minded and one way thinking, don’t you agree?

You start by throwing accusations. Nice. You have not offered proof of any lies by the so called "government version." And before you get your thong all twisted up, I do NOT think the government always tells the truth.

When “you” have be shown the inconsistencies in the FEMA and NIST reports over and over for seven years.

What? FEMA was a preliminary investigation with very limited evidence and investigation. I haven't been shown anything in the NIST report that is in error that rules out that gravity could have collapsed the towers.

The only thing “you” have proven is how good you are ridiculing and bashing anyone who does not agree with your opinions furthermore the very few posters that do agree with you are doing the very same ridiculing and thread bashing as you are.

Although I will not speak for other realists here. You have failed in showing me where I bash or ridicule. I admit sometimes I get heated when provoked. So, I suggest either you show where I bash or knock off the accusations.

It is very clear TY you and about five others posters who agree with your opinions, team up on the good people asking questions about 911 and most of the time “you” and your five friends will run them off.
It has nothing to do with the question they ask; you and your five cronies make it “impossible” to discuss any 911 subjects.

Sorry if i interrupted your truther gathering. Cash, you are here for the truth? We bring it. Sorry it doesn't go with your fantasy. I am not here spewing my opinions (unless noted) I am here to give you the answers to the questions you ask. I admit I do not have all the answers, but I do my best to find them.

educated in disinfo tactics to see some of you guy using it.
yet when you are asked to show an example of it, you fail.

Here is a fact! Most people, do not believe in “your” opinions!

This is a conspiracy site sir, I would not expect to me Doug Simpson here. (Brady Bunch reference) Again, I state facts. You disagree, you need to back up why.

Here is another fact! 911 truths will never fade away,

Well, I agree... but it isn't a fact.

[edit on 10/26/0808 by ThroatYogurt]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   

This was all that I could read of your post I had to stop because I had to throw up!

(You start by throwing accusations. Nice . You have not offered proof of any lies by
the so called "government version." And before you get your thong all twisted up, I do NOT think the government always tells the truth.)

(You start by throwing accusations.) This is something you do all the time, and do not bother asking when!

(You have not offered proof of any lies by the so called "government version.")

I have! And “you” just ignore the proof, and had wave everything I and everyone else has shown you!

(I do NOT think the government always tells the truth.)

Neither do you!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by cashlink

Cash... you FAIL to back up any of your posts. Especially the ones with the accusatory tone. You have NEVER showed that I have lied. You fail to listen to facts when they are presented to you. You stick your fingers in your ears and hum a merry tune so you need not listen to the facts. It's ok... your not alone. Many in here do the same thing.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Should have known it would be Throatyoghurt posting this thread..

Get a life dude. I dont blame you for wishful thinking but it aint going to happen. There are probably millions of people in the world who know the truth & you posting this thread isnt going to change that. They know and their children & their childrens children will know what really happened on 9/11. That means more people will be asking questions & pushing for answers in the future than there are now.

Get over it. It aint going to go away no matter how hard you shills try & say it is so.

Recompense for 9/11 is coming & people such as yourself that work for the perpetrators in promoting the lie wont be overlooked when the time comes.

[edit on 28-10-2008 by Nonchalant]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nonchalant
Get a life dude. I dont blame you for wishful thinking but it aint going to happen.

Correct me if I'm wrong but he didn't say disappear; just that it's fading even further into background noise.

There are probably millions of people in the world who know the truth & you posting this thread isnt going to change that.

And where is the percentage of said "millions"? And where's Dylan Avery?

They know and their children & their childrens children will know what really happened on 9/11.

They truth has already been established. It's just that those infatuated with the 'Truth' don't care to accept it and come up with wilder and woolier notions to explain common principles. Occam's Razor in reverse.

That means more people will be asking questions & pushing for answers in the future than there are now.

How is it that so close to the incident, they have so much trouble getting a quorum at Ground Zero? When is somebody, ANYBODY going to dig up some verifiable facts and figures to counter TY's OP instead of working up your handwaving muscles?

Get over it. It aint going to go away no matter how hard you shills try & say it is so.

I know, I know. When the revolution comes......

Recompense for 9/11 is coming & people such as yourself that work for the perpetrators in promoting the lie wont be overlooked when the time comes.

Like that wasn't predictable.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 08:08 AM
link   

posted by Nonchalant
Should have known it would be Throatyoghurt posting this thread..

Get a life dude. I dont blame you for wishful thinking but it aint going to happen. There are probably millions of people in the world who know the truth & you posting this thread isnt going to change that. They know and their children & their childrens children will know what really happened on 9/11. That means more people will be asking questions & pushing for answers in the future than there are now.

It seems that 9-11 pseudoskeptics like ThroatYogurt and Reheat and Fitzgibbon and jthomas and pinch Paisley are only desperately trying to convince themselves, when it is easily discernable that many millions of people are currently demanding justice for 9-11 and millions more will be added in the next year. Most just do not want to waste their time arguing with the likes of the above named frauds, or listen to their never-ending repeated over and over disinformation.

How can the 9-11 Truth movement not continue to grow when families of victims of the treasonous 9-11 perps, are continuing to demand a new investigation? Most 9-11 Truth movement type persons do not even call themselves Truthers. They just know the official 9-11 fairy tale is a LIE and they want a new and unencumbered and honest investigation without the influence of corrupt political hacks.

Josef Princiotta – Cousin of Firefighter Vincent Princiotta, FDNY, Ladder Company 7, Manhattan, lost in the collapse of the WTC South Tower.
Statement in support of Architects and Engineers petition:

"I am very deeply interested in learning the details and the truth of the Crime of 9/11. I approach it as a crime scene investigation

I live in Anchorage, Alaska. I am a Grass Root Contact for www.911truth.org . I support NO conspiracy theory. I examine the evidence. I do the math.

I focus only on the irrefutable evidence, the weights and measures and the math and physics of the three towers destruction. "There were pre-planted explosives in all three towers."

C.S.I. 9/11 by Josef Princiotta

In memory of:

Vincent Princiotta F.D.N.Y.
Engine 16, Ladder 7
Killed on 9/11/01

Sal J. Princiotta F.D.N.Y.
Engine 33, Ladder 9
Killed on 5/1/07

I give a presentation of this evidence here in Anchorage every Tuesday evening 7:00 PM. I call it C.S.I. 9/11. Here is a flyer:

Original image

We want a full examination of all the evidence by a new 9/11 Commission, in a World Court setting. The evidence warrants it. The victims demand it."

Daniel Wallace (1984 - 2007) – Son of Lt. Robert Wallace, Engine 205, Ladder 118, FDNY.

Speech 12/3/06: "Ever since that day, I believed the official story for all about 2 minutes. I always had my questions. My family had their questions.

The government sent us the 9/11 Commission or I should say omissions, really. They sent us that. I read the whole thing. As I'm reading the whole thing; it was just incredible; the lies in this book. ... It hurt me to read this book.

I researched it on the Internet and I seen -- I noticed the little squibs coming out of the building as they're coming down, 'cause I seen it a million times, as everybody else did. And I said, "Gee what's that?" I'm wondering what's going on.

A friend of mine actually gave me Loose Change. And I seen that and I was amazed. I was so amazed. When I seen it, seriously I broke down. I didn't sleep that night. I was just insanely distraught about it. So I joined this group; 9/11 Truth. ...

The truth: to actually be out there knowing that I'm fighting for something that's right and something that's American. That's the American way. ... My father was a true patriot and I will follow in his footsteps. I'm gonna try so hard. I'm gonna try to the death of me to get him justice. Not only him, but the three thousand others that died, too. ...

My father was a patriot. I'm a patriot and everybody in this room that believes in truth and wants to find justice is a patriot. Because this is America. It is of the people; for the people; and by the people. And that's the America I know and that's the America that I'm gonna defend, no matter what."

Manny Badillo – Nephew of Thomas J. Sgroi, Marsh & McLennan, WTC North Tower, 95th floor.
Video of statement 7/25/07: Regarding 9/11 "Once people realize that what the government told us is so far from the truth, then we're going to be liberated. And we'll be able to then take further action and hopefully hold people accountable, finally, for the atrocity that took my uncle's life. ...

Really the only way that the families are going to find that justice is if we do work together. ... Take actions every day; flyers, DVD's. Keep them on hand. I keep them with me at all times, so anyone I meet that is open to learning more about the inside job of 9/11, they'll be able to learn even more."

Patriots Question 9/11

[edit on 10/28/08 by SPreston]

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SPreston

How can the 9-11 Truth movement not continue to grow when families of victims of the treasonous 9-11 perps, are continuing to demand a new investigation? Most 9-11 Truth movement type persons do not even call themselves Truthers. They just know the official 9-11 fairy tale is a LIE and they want a new and unencumbered and honest investigation without the influence of corrupt political hacks.

It is NOT growing. What don't you get?

Where are the signatures that were needed for the ballot initiative? Your evolving movement could not even come up with 30,000 signatures in one of the largest cities on the planet?

The signatures they DID get are now junk. (they claimed approx 27K) Back to the drawing board for the truthers that do seek a new investigation.

posted on Oct, 28 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Sadly I believe you are right on this matter. What it generally comes down to is NOT the fact that people are simply believing the 'official story' put out by the government. It's more that they are beginning to realize that, as with JFK, it really doesn't matter. The powers that be will pull strings, put out BS stories, cause a great deal of confusion, lie through their teeth or deflect everything thrown at them or dissiminate it so deeply and widely that no one will know which way is up. They have done a thorough job in creating as much confusion as possible about that dreadful false flag attack. They have benefitted financially and now have us where they want us. We are currently at war on two fronts and possibly to be 3 or even 4 within a year.

This 'war on terror' that they concocted is an endless war.

So, has it died down? Yes. But I believe it is more to the fact of people realizing that the powers that be will get what they want regardless. You can threaten them with lawsuits (that no judge in their right mind will touch not because of the truth but because of these very same people that are the PTB, which is an answer given to you many times when you keep asking when a case will be brought forth), you can threaten them with protests, and on and on. The problem is that THEY know that they will never be brought to justice because they have contingency plans in place.

The president and his cabinet are protected by 'national security'. They will be pardoned for any and all actions of aggression that they deemed was in the best interest of the nation. It will all be a moot point and no one will EVER be brought to justice for the events of 911. Just like no one will ever be brought to justice for the all out murder of John F. Kennedy and Robert Kennedy.

That is yet another reason why people don't want to push too hard. There have been MANY 'mysterious' deaths of people within the movement. It's simply not worth it.

For anyone to believe that the PTB wouldn't kill to keep things secret I would have to simply state they are living in a dream world.

It's a shame, but as with all legitimate conspiracies, the power in charge will push this one to the dusty annals of table talk and whispers.

It's a shame really.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join