It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb, Metal Sphere or just a bug???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hi all,
Here's a pic I took a while ago now....

I have cropped it down heavily to get the size down a bit.
If you all think it's of any interest, I can provide the full pic ~ 4mb.

Here is another strange one I have also cropped, maybe just digital artifact though, I know little about photography.

What do you all think?

edit - to fix images, sorry seem to have a browser/cache thing going on.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by afaik]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The first photo looks promising. The second photo might be lens flare.

I think the first one is worth discussing.

Thanks for posting the pictures

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:04 AM
link   
It could be a balloon in the first picture. It's too small to make accurate examination.

Where were you when you took those pictures? And when?

Don't worry people will respond soon. It is 3 am in the morning here on Sunday. Just be patient and some resident image analysis experts will be here.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

Where were you when you took those pictures? And when?

Hi Deaf Alien,
Thx for the input.

For the first one, I was in my front yard, NSW Australia, looking West and, from memory, it was about maybe 3 - 4pm in the afternoon.
It was in March 07.

The 2nd one I do not remember where I was.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Hi All,

I'm bumping this old thread I wrote which didn't get much attention.

Since I tool the pics, I have seen a few photo's around the net that seem very similar and I still wonder about these one's.

Anyhow, if anyone with knowledge of photography feels they have anything to add regarding the pics please don't hesitate.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
It's very, very interesting that this "anamoly" seems to be positioned right beside a chemtrail in the second picture. I don't think there's any way of proving it's real, but my gut feeling says it is.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmazzagatti
It's very, very interesting that this "anamoly" seems to be positioned right beside a chemtrail in the second picture. I don't think there's any way of proving it's real, but my gut feeling says it is.

Heh, luckily gut feelings are not a scientific basis for analysing lens flare on a photo taken of a jets contrail.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by believer81

Originally posted by cmazzagatti

Heh, luckily gut feelings are not a scientific basis for analysing lens flare on a photo taken of a jets contrail.

Thanks for letting me know, captain obvious. I'm glad you got that off your shoulder.

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

lol.. Were you being sarcastic with your original post or did you post the comment before you realised what it was?

top topics

join