It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LowLevelMason

One second low level mason is saying:

"Don't worry - the 33rd degree is honorary and has nothing to do with spitting on the bible or kissing it - never happens. "

Then he says

"If you knew anything about freemasonry you would know that the highest degree is the 3rd and the obsession with the 32nd degree is conspiracy theory fantasy."

AND IN A PREVIOUS POST:

"I love it when people shoot themselves in the foot like this. You clearly are not who you say you are nor are you capable of apparently making sure you search peoples posts before making assumptions. I am a 32nd degree Mason, although if you were really a royal bloodline person you would know that it means nothing."

Who has shot themselves in the foot here??

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden-Hand

ALTERNATIVE ANSWERS AND THINKING TO YOUR TOPIC, MIND GAMES & ALIENATED HISTORY OF YOUR FAMILY BLOOD, FOR ALL TREDS & REPLYES......By Old Fart

Follow this link EXISTENT IN THE GREY AREA....Thanking you all so kindly.........Old Fart

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
For someone that supposedly descended from a royal bloodline his English grammar is appalling. Many of the observations he made based upon his understanding and education have come to me whilst daydreaming with absolutely no catalyst or apparent muse to inspire it and that is because we are all able to naturally tune into higher or lower frequencies to attain so called "answers" and I say "so called" because answers are really preludes to other questions, there are no answers.
Science once stated that we'd never be able to observe particles or atoms and atomic microscopes quickly changed that assumption ( the microscopes also proved that humans control reality at a sub atomic level ) they also said that an atom was made up of a nucleus and an electron because nothing smaller could possibly exist and then they found quarks inside the nucleus, they said the world was flat at one point so you see where I'm going ?!
If we actually found God or whatever you choose to name the most high, Gods definition would change in order to provide the purpose for conscious existence which is the questioning process. If you knew everything there was to know and you are God this would imply that God was no longer capable of creation or new ideas, we are creations of God with a connection to the most high and some of its attributes and we can create and manipulate reality but only in order to further confuse ourselves about the nature of our conclusions which keeps the cycle rotating providing purpose.
The purpose, if you can't see where I'm going, is just to question to endlessly question but never ever to reach a final conclusion which is why people playing messiah are an endless source of amusement to me, but then in the voiceless void we all want to be heard to a lesser or greater degree.
Even if there is validity to his/her so called "truth" it will change its nature in order to provide the purpose, its in the subjective nature of "truth" to do so, although in saying that their talismans have power through acceptance or acquiescence for a short period of what we dilluded sheep know as "time" ( whatever that is )?!
When Gaia hits 13hz in 2012 we all get free except for the evildoers who will have created their own Hell and require the key of forgiveness from the countless billions that they have disenfranchised and murdered for eons.
But for the sake of operating in grace I hope they will accept for value my acceptence of their liability as I pre-emptively forgive them of their sin.

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yet again I am stunned by the ignorance of anonymous posters...we really should delete this feature, as it just brings the collective IQ of the board down a few..actually, brings it down by a lot.

I am not sure how much easier for you I can make it. Conspiracy theorists wrongly obsess themselves over the Scottish Rite's 32-33 degree because they falsely believe that degrees equal ranks or power. It ignores that there are multiple side orders with the same "power" as the Scottish Rite (which is no power, actually), and that these are SIDE ORDERS, not a rank or hierarchy.

The presumption is that higher numerical values must mean some sort of increase in power, rank, authority, or something else. That assumption is 100% wrong and has been proven wrong again and again.

Yes, there are 32 and 33rd degree masons. No one denies that. However, the truth is that the degree number simply signifies how many allegorical Scottish Rite play's one has sat through, and the 33rd degree is a honor given to people for outstanding community service.

I'd say nice try...but really, it wasn't.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by gl2
In a book I wrote called Alien Mind, I list the names of families that, over years of communicated contacts with counter-posed aliens, were stated to be "direct operatives" of the gray alignment's abduction and breeding program here. THEY lead the sabotage. And who are they? Rothschilds, Biderman-DuPonts, Rockefeller, Bush Sr. was mentioned, Sauds (the child sex slaving royal family---none such have intact minds), some Dutch royals, Prince Phillip, Benjamin Netanyahu, a US Jewish family named Gold-something (appears to be Goldman), and some others. Fritz Thyssen, the German steel maker who first funded Hitler big-time, was also mentioned. Fit the bill?

They're the worst on this planet. If what I was told is true (see my book for much more detail--it's free on the web and was featured for 3 hours on Coast to Coast www.alienmindbook.org... ), those people have betrayed humankind. Aliens aren't innocents.

It's taken me a few days to get through it to the end and now, as I said when I was half-way through it, I reckon this book really is a must-read. Really, a must-read. Thanks, George.

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Good Afternoon,
Since it seems that it is in your vested interest for us to be a negative harvest. Why should anyone listen to your words. This is your reality not mine, this may well be what you would would like to see happen; but please remember it is not only you that defines the reality in which you live.
kx

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
"Unless any unforeseen disruptions delay it's announcement, there will be a new currency by the end of 2008 / early 2009, along with a new Union of nations. January has been spoken of in some circles, as the latest, though there are plans underway which could even bring this to fruition much earlier than initially hoped for. It depends upon the results of other upcoming events as to how this will play out."

This is quoting HH from 19 Oct.

Anyway this has really stuck out, especially with the "Amero" and the union between the US, Mexico and Canada!

Was this in the news/common knowlege at the time of the original post (19 Oct)?

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

>>>REALITY CHECK:

If you seriously want to find out WHAT SPIRIT a person is of:

ASK THESE TWO QUESTIONS (and preferably: you should look them directly in the eyes when asking) ...

1) WHAT DOES THE SHED BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST MEAN TO YOU?

and

2) Can you say and declare that JESUS IS THE LORD-GOD. ?

- now whether or not you are looking them in the eyes when you ask these questions, THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR SPIRIT will come out by their giving EITHER wrong and/or diversionary "answers," ... OR: whether they will give you THE RIGHT answers to these two very very VITAL tests.

There are many tests of a person's spirit and soul, ... but THESE TWO TEST-QUESTIONS *get to the VERY HEART of the matter.*

The soul is tested BY MANY things; the spirit is tested by THEIR RELATIONSHIP to these two enormous truths.

EVERYONE is either a wheat, ... or a tare. - and there is not one thing that can be done about THAT REALITY. - the origin of it goes back all the way LONG BEFORE ADAM: to the time of the original insurrection and rebellion in The Third Heaven *in which* one-third of the angel-spirits in The Eternal Realm *were cast out* for attempting to USURP The Throne of Yahweh-YahOvah, - and thus attempting to call GOOD evil, and evil GOOD. - THIS is the same thing as *willfully* committing BLASPHEMY AGAINST THE HOLY SPIRIT/RUACH HAKODESH: YahOvah-Shammah.

satan and his fallen angel/spirits/demons/aliens ARE OUT TO DECEIVE and overcome as many souls as possible.

JESUS came to save the souls of wheat/spirits that have incarnated in the earth. - HE IS The Only Way. - I declare unto you this day: JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE FORGIVEN and RECONCILED WITH GOD THE FATHER.

He did not die this awful death in vain. - it was FOR HIS OWN that He died.

JESUSISTHELORd1
YESHUaISTHeLORd1 4ever.

iamnothing,
yet HIservant.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lenbenhear
reply to post by purplemer

1) WHAT DOES THE SHED BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST MEAN TO YOU?

and

2) Can you say and declare that JESUS IS THE LORD-GOD. ?

yet HIservant.

thank yo for the reply but Jesus is not my lord, Jesus showed a path of love and compassion that we can follow. The above questions mean nothing to me, Jesus was a man and I give myself to no man.
No disrespect mean.

Walk in light

kx

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Ahhh, another one eh! Questions from the heart, the soul's language is feelings.

All perfect for keeping people trapped here.

It's possible that this guy was the real deal. Your best intentions in mind though, nah.

The man tells you that you ARE souls when the truth is that you are spirits....RULED by the soul.

The Soul/s we ALL share is actually Lucifer. And at a certain level can be "seen" with the spiritual eye, yes indeed it is like seeing auras. The few that actually get that far do think we are all one in unison. And in part that is true. As he said, "Group Soul" The Goal is to escape from that, because it is that keeps us here. In the bible that was called the tree of knowledge of good and evil.

For the religious minded amongst you, here's a few bible quotes.

[quote:Bible]
Luke 16:15, "God knoweth your hearts: for that which is highly esteemed among men is abomination in the sight of God."

1 Corinthians 2:9, "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath entered into the heart (soul) of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him."

James 5:5, "Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter."

Mark 8:17, "Perceive ye not YET, neither understand? Have ye your hearts YET hardened?"

Hebrews 3:10, "They do always err in their heart (soul); and they have not known my ways. They shall not enter into my rest."

[quote:bible]
1 Corinthians 15:45
And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

Take heed, remember Hidden-Hand said that you were SOULS. apart from where he slipped up and told you the truth.

[quote:Hidden_hand]
Nothing by chance sir, nothing by chance.
Dreams are a key method our Souls use to speak with us. The conscious mind is too busy and distracted most of the time, to hear what Spirit has to say. So It tends to use the subconscious instead.

Us

If you are souls why is the conscious mind distracted in the first place?

The conscious mind is spirit and you are distracted by the soul, aka known as the subconscious, whence your dreams originate.

Genesis 8:21, "the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth.

The Lord God said this. The Lord God isn't good by the way. Just read the Bible.

Hebrews 4:12, "For the word (knowledge) of God (the Father) is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul (Heart) and spirit(Mind) and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart ."

The word of the true God, who Jesus called the Father. divides the soul, casting it asunder from the spirit.

Why would the Father want to do that if you are Souls?

Luke 21:19, "In patience "possess" ye your souls."

All do the opposite.

Luke 21:34-35, "And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and the cares of this life; watch unless that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth."

Hidden_Hand seems to want to make things worse for you in that respect.

[Quote:Bible]
Genesis 6:5, "And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually."

Yet it was his creation. Creations just like the creator eh.

Romans 12:2, "Be not conformed to this world(Soul): but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind (Spirit)."

Now look amongst your fellow man and look how they talk of the heart and soul. Most believe they are one.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Yet another Insider imposter. First take that text of 2005, then add your own stuff to it, use fancy words and act like you are a tea sipping Brit, and use a similar approach on a forum. Hidden Hand also copy pasted much of his answers from texts online, just copy parts of it, paste it into google and you will see.

At least the answers of the 2005 Insider was all typed by himself, even though they had spelling problems (English was his 4th language and he typed fast so not to stay too long on the same computer).

A real Insider would first of all never open an account, because many things are logged when opening an account. Second you would never post from the same computer twice, even when using a proxy and definitely not stay longer than 1 hour on it. You cannot reveal real information and expect no one to mind...the Insider from 2005 did it that way and he left because he said he was basically in deep shiet, still after that.

Also....the Insider thread was hacked literally 1 week after he left....go look at the original thread on that forum....all cut to pieces, the posts of Insider are GONE. Luckily someone saved it. And during his stay, the thread was almost impossible to get into, many errors, 'thread doesnt exist' messages....

This thread? very clean, very fast, no problems whatsoever. And it will never be hacked.

The Insider mentioned there are 2 sides within them. The Majority and the Minority.,,and the Minority (which the Insider was part of) was the target of the Majority, they had to be careful not to reveal themselves. The Majority was not doing their duty, the Minority was....The Majority would spread disinfo in a warm nice way...because that works best to lure the sheep. The Minority gave you the hard cold facts and couldn't care less what you thought about them on a personal level, because the ego is nothing.

Hidden hand is not elite, he is a pretender, however if he had been one, he would be from the Majority who spread disinfo and entangle you with world events and other trivia which does not matter in the bigger picture. In fact it works against you if you believe in them.

Not that anyone cares what I just said, but maybe one day someone will read.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
few points...

*sleep paralisis*

was said something like

"your brain awakes up before your body"
from what i am aware of... is ... "the real self wakes up before the mind"
and you power the mind... (call it life essence or simply LIFE)
so the mind moves the body and
if the mind is off... mind is robotic computer
shurely the body does not move...

this is manifest by the body as a cool oportunity to the robot... (mind human being) have the oportunity to see that... there is more than what the human eye sees

*dreams*

dreams are presently manifested to show to the being what he is accpeting and allowing within his wolrd that must be stoped or "let go"

simply the places where the dreams take place the buildings etc can represent something within ones life... past stuff

what is sugested is to write about what bugs you in your life to see those poitns direct... also about the dreams ... to see what is generating that energy connected to what you see in the dream

stop the brainstorming
be here as breath
you are nor the thoughts not the feelings nor and emotions
thoughts feelings and emotions are of-the-mind consciousness system
you are not your mind...

*polarity*

both positive and negative are mind, mind constructs
life is not limited by polarity...
polarity is the nature of the mind ...
and it is required energy to have that polarity ... that is generated by the mind... with thoughts feelings and emotions

which is not who-I-really-am as life as one

love is the polarity of hate...
isnt it?

so its energy... deamons feed of energy ...correction... "did" feed of energy
uhm

*responsability* as SELF-responsability

the creator enslaved the human... but the human is the creator
his creations had a purpose, which in the now ... each one must direct ...
from now on... no separation... not putting responsability on others...

"I am this world" not "of this world"
and
"If I change, this world changes"

no separation... do not blame the familys ... since they were enslaved one and equal as all within this creation/existence

so take self responsability ... stop the mind... stop the minding .... stop the EGO .. stop the polarity... stop the beliefs. stop the religions ... most important... stop PERSONALITY ...

*PERSONAlity*

per-son-all.ity

with what was refered before,, "per the central suns... "

personality is the polarity of self... is self as who we really are ... non existing ... simply powering the mind.... in continous manifested separation

PERSONAlity is the mirror of self as pictures beliefs and judgments about self... within the mind and the mind is the program so... you look at yourself by the eYe's of a machine... a system ... which IS the MIND... you see it as the personality or... any kind of self judgment ... or judgment of other individual ... its not REAL... not who you really are.

see the matrix movies... is real story lol
the matrix is in fact "the mind"... we power it

i guess ... some of you know that already i supose

so... stop the mind the polarity.. both love and have... to be free

we are

individuals
in divide duals
(its mirrored .. all is in reverse... as from the perspective of the mind)
indiviseable ones

its all in the words
the creators (anu and them) are very ironic about that... the mind is perfect indeed... perfectly designed to keep beings from realising oneness

words
worlds

this world IS the words we think and speak ... one and equal
law of oneness.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Agreed, all of it.

I have seen a few people mention that Hidden is 'nicer' and explains 2012, parts of religions, aliens and that kind of TRIVIA which doesn't matter in the big picture better so he is more believable.
While the ones who actually think before they accept another's opinion know these are all smoke screens.
Hidden's tone reminds me of a pedophile who is trying to lure a kid into their car with candy, toys and using the proper tone in voice, no offense. It means he is trying very hard to hide his real persona and intentions. It's all over the answers for the ones with a sharp eye to see.

While the Insider spoke almost like a disattached alien, not caring at all about the social interaction (because that is about feeding the ego like you mentioned) and just releasing information. Getting to the point, no fancy smancy quasi-intellectual drab like here which only impresses the ones who just found out about conspiracies 2 days ago.

And the fact Hidden used similar introduction, same answers here and there, similar this and that like the Insider, AND copy pasted answers from internet proves he is a wannabe at best and at worst one of the Majority like you mentioned who are all about smoke screens. I think the former, because the elite wouldn't say some of the rather dumb things Hidden did, certain topics are just too laughable even for the elite to be used as smoke screens.

Did you also notice, on internet this exchange is now being spread as Hidden Hand Revelations from an Elite Insider etc....? Same title as the Insider one from 2005, so people will confuse them. This is all so easy to figure out if you read the original Insider text and the way things were done, what the purpose of this Hidden was....but like always, most are sheep so he will get his ego boost while not caring about the bigger picture.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I think they are both hoaxes, 2005 Insider and Hidden-hand, however a real insider would answer like the 2005 Insider, not like Hidden-Hand.

A real insider would never give direct answers about the content, but only show you the way to the content so you can discover it yourself. 2005 Insider used that approach, Hidden-hand did not.

A real insider would never talk about trivial matters which seem important at first glance while they are not. 2005 Insider never talked about them, in fact mentioned they are all designed to fool you and not to pay attention to them....Hidden-Hand went into detail about them, pasting them from Google searches and spending more time on explaining these trivial topics (Niburu, 2012, Yahweh, blablabla) than the core things which actually make up the big picture.

A real insider would never open an account, like mentioned. 2005 Insider at least pretended he was posting through proxies, he was being banned, he switched locations, etc., Hidden-Hand opened an account, sat behind his PC in his mommy's basement pretending to be a cuddly Lizard from Planet Drak.

A real insider would not interact with others in a mutual way, connecting with the listener. 2005 Insider never did, Hidden-hand sounded like a desperate grandma in need of attention from her grandchildren.

And so forth. Again 2005 Insider was also a hoax to me, like Hidden-Hand, but at least 2005 Insider was very clever about how he pulled it off while Hidden-hand was a very weak attempt to insult our intelligence and copy the 2005 Insider.

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
When the Nephilim arrive in 2012, will small arms be effective against Nibiru's warriors? (Last time they were here we didnt have M-14's, might be a little bit of a surprise when the slaves light them up on arrival).

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So many speak as though they are all Illuminati yourselves - seeing has how they "know without a doubt" what goes on within their ranks and how they are "supposed" to behave.

Seriously - please consider that Illuminati vary from member to member, family to family, order to order, situation to situation.

HH does not speak for every Illuminist out there, I assure you that much - but there are those of us who understand what he was doing (or at least trying) to do.

Anyway - I've got my hands in a million studies atm, so please don't take me as any sort of authority on this Hidden_Hand character, as I have never met him personally, and refuse to pass judgement on his methods, manners and/or perspective.

I hope one day we all can come to an eventual realization that even "Illuminati" are imperfect people on imperfect paths, that there is never "One Universal Truth", so on and so forth ad infinum.

Enjoy your debate, take care, peace and all that jazz.

*over and out*

*edit for minor spelling error/clarification

[edit on 1/4/09 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Jan, 4 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I read all of H_H posts and the comments and questions from the peanut gallery. My opinion is this; the message is clear; act, think and be a positive person who rejects judgmental duality. Foster a life full of love for others based on a common denominator, our souls. Be a servant to others as much as possible and value your own life everyday.

For those who may be skeptical after reading the many negative posts that discredit H_H my message is this; what does it matter if this guy is a loser in his mom’s basement eating gas station burritos and Mountain Dew? The message is pure, simple and beautiful. Regardless of this messengers historical claims, details about the ‘family, the Creator’ etc. there is a value in his philosophy. Focus on that.

For those who have nasty remarks and have tempted me with negativity and hatred I say; thanks but no thanks. I’ve walked with my blues on parade and I’m proud to say that I now walk on the sunny side of the street. Yes, those are Louis Armstrong lyrics. It takes a courageous person to confront his own fear and negativity. Don’t be afraid of hope and the POSITIVE YOU. It’s never too late.
-Bucko

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:53 AM
link   

One should be very carefull mixing hypotetical science and quotes from the bible simultaniously. On average of 30 prof % the science can provide clear teoryes and relativity, yet the bible who has been writen by people like you and me, wise and learned, simple and high status ect etc, from all walks of life, after 2.500 years, still finds it hard to convince the majority of 100% TRUTH. There is ofcourse the door for escape and mixt controversy about the son of man who changed yet again the purpose of ancient orthodoxism greek christianity conceptions of god, wich did not worked well the integration with the romans counter-parts followed by thers separation/divided at the time.
The 2 treds above by you, gives me a weird feeling of a well read person who likes brainstorms by confusion. That doesn't mean I don't like your style, just that a person who sugests to many alternatives at once, just prove to contradict him self, specialy when he copy & paste some unecesary lines ....Wink...( My opinion only for any aproach )I prefer one subject at the time not a molotov coktail for desaster & confusion.....Some don't have the time to come here and have all 10 windows open ready and prepared for 10 simultanious interactions of 10 diferent subjects at once, hence we may not getting to nowere understanding...Wink...Forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm only human, not literate and notthatmucheducated or learned....All I do for my knowlledge is follow my heart of what make sense to me to read and become interested....lol....
Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Wink...So you have been in here for some time now my friend, if you remember the 2005 similar tred huh?...lol...I am glad you mentioned the 2005 insider...( Perhaps is just the same gost, diferent clothes and new make up.....That one was more apropiate and genuine than this present baby bluf, who had a bit of guts & brains to reopen an old can of warms. ( I said a bit of both which means just A BIT ..LOL ) Perhaps checking in to see how the newbyes like me think, react or retaliate...Nothing more than a braintwister?...ROFL
Cheers

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Read the 2005 Insider text, then come back and tell me this guy was not copying him. Read all of it:

www.scribd.com...

This HH was a fraud and he just copied many of 2005 Insider's answers, added his own doom and gloom and is now everyday reading this thread and other forums while wanking to answers like yours. And don't forget, HH copy pasted portions of his answers from Google...why would an enlightened elite do that?

The funny part is that HH actually mentioned the 2005 Insider and tried to discredit him by saying he was just someone of the lower ranks, because he was from the Minority....the irony is that he shot himself in the foot there, read it carefully

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join