It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is for all the `ufo skeptics` must read

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Gaderel

We have people daily dump more and more fake images and videos onto the internet. We have god knows how many "experts" all selling "truth"(Not Evidence or Fact) who are all at odds with the other "experts" and their versions of the "truth".

It's a simple game, and daily process for some.

When more legitimate believable cases fall through the cracks for public by chance, the more they flood the market of ufology with tenscore in number---fakes and hoaxes--- not only to distract from the events but to frustrate everyone and put more doubt in minds. A great tactic and job well done.

If it was your job to help cover up the knowledge of ET's and other ET technology what tactics would you use?

Ever wonder why free energy is still in the closet?
If we had it, would it be to much too fast---we could us it right now that's for sure, alot of ET technologies that could save the entire planet and cure all diseases we will never hear about--- figure it out, ironically everything we have in technology and everything so called "Invented" in technology has always existed in one form or another and was already created by ET's eons ago, the inspiration and ideas are given to us--
whether anyone realizes that or not, now can we handle anymore of it yet.

(From horses in wagons to spaceships in 60years, brilliant)

Besides all of these things are not in human hands to decide, the ET's cover their own tracks---were not chatting about special groups working with them or a secret government hiding their existence. That's something not everyone really expects and whenever someone has a glimpse of newer ET gadgets they are viewing our own military usually never ET's unless they have allowed it to happen.

(Blame the government on the conspiracy and cover-up, force them to come forward. Like they have any control over the situation.
)

So it's not your governments decision to release proof it's not in their power to disclose and it will never happen. There are enough active living ET's on earth that can wear body suits just like us that I would say the situation is well under control.

Many out there are well aware of this---really.

No joke!

More Deep ET thoughts By JackHandy...lol

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Malevolent_Aliens]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I'm not impressed with your so called "evidence". Sorry. All those "special people" you mentioned can be just as easily mistaken as you, I, or anyone else.

There is no and never has been any tangible,viable evidence that
aliens have ever visited this planet. None. Ziltch,nada.

How about all the news channels going live with footage of an alien craft in flight or landing. There are THOUSANDS of news crews out there 24 hours a day and yet we see NO live feeds of alien craft but Joe Bob down south images them all the time! Amazing isn't it?! Joe Bob sure is a lucky SOB isn't he?!

How about more proof than HORRIBLE videos and photos taken by people who have no idea how to use a freaking camera?

How about sending so called "crash debris" to a meteoritical lab for testing to determine

I believe there is other life out there somewhere, I have not seen one single piece of evidence to convince me they have been or are here now. NOT ONE.

The subject is interesting but evidenceless.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebagel
reply to post by weneedtoknow

Show me an alien spacecraft. You can't. Show me an alien. You can't. Show me a piece of an alien spacecraft. You can't. Show me one place on this earth where space aliens have landed. You can't. Show me some impact that space aliens have had on this planet. You can't. End of story.

show me jesus
show me physical evidence jesus.. whom billions of people believe in existed,,,, you cant can you!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You're deflecting from the original topic, a topic you started.

Did you know deflection is supposed to be a key sceptic ploy and you just did it yourself.

Back on topic; Did you read Internos' post? Would you call him a sceptic? if you do I recommend you look into some of his threads. You could learn an awful lot by doing so.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yeah i dont think any objective person would say there isnt such a thing as UFOs, obviously there is, but anything beyond that is just suposition.

Theres no proof that these things are aliens, theres no proof that people get abducted by said aliens all that stuff is in the comic book zone, not the objects themselves imo.

Mod note, removed gratuitous graphic vulgarity. Please remember that this is a family friendly site.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by NGC2736]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Even though its an endless debate, and really cant go either way until its proven beyond a shadow of a doubt, I personally think that, ITS A BILLION TIMES MORE LIKELY THAT ALIENS DO EXIST THAN DONT, personally I believe in their existence, like others have said, when you really think about it, it gets less and less likely that there isint aliens when you really start comprehending the sheer scale of the known universe, I mean just the fact that we ae here, on a planet, which to me proves that a planets main purpose is to support life, tells me that there must be another race out there, of course Im not saying Im presenting proof, its just my opinion, my humble opinion.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Man_Versus_AntiMan

Yeah i dont think any objective person would say there isnt such a thing as UFOs, obviously there is, but anything beyond that is just suposition.

How do they "obviously" exist?

We're insignificant humans on a tiny little planet pretending we can comprehend what is obviously way out of our understanding. We still don't know what the universe is or what it's made out of.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

Well because there are enough cases of reliable people seeing unidentified things in the atmosphere for it to be accepted that there are unidentified things in the atmosphere.

Originally posted by Outlawstar
ITS A BILLION TIMES MORE LIKELY THAT ALIENS DO EXIST THAN DONT

Maybe life on other planets sure, but even the closest possible contender for life is hundreds, if not more, of light years away from us. That means any intelligent life in these ufos would have to be hundereds or thousands of years old. Would it be worth spending most of that life in a metal shell just to float around and freak people out? Aliens bs.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Man_Versus_AntiMan
reply to post by KIRKSTERUK

Well because there are enough cases of reliable people seeing unidentified things in the atmosphere for it to be accepted that there are unidentified things in the atmosphere.

Originally posted by Outlawstar
ITS A BILLION TIMES MORE LIKELY THAT ALIENS DO EXIST THAN DONT

Maybe life on other planets sure, but even the closest possible contender for life is hundreds, if not more, of light years away from us. That means any intelligent life in these ufos would have to be hundereds or thousands of years old. Would it be worth spending most of that life in a metal shell just to float around and freak people out? Aliens bs.

You mean the closest contender for life as we know it, for all we know there could well be life in our own solar system, europa for example, iepatus, think of all the moons where life could be teaming inside, when we think of life we think it can only be found on a planet like earth, because "earth is perfect for life", but its life that adapted to earth, in the same way Im convince life can adapt to many other types of plaets and moons.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by lastenlorua

How about this beauty?

looks real

Good try Mary Lou, gotcha!

Yes. UFOS/Aliens dont exist!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I listen to the Blossom update last night and I felt bad for her. I think is someone else out there. I dont know that they will announce their arrive. I hope that they it will be peaceful when they do. I really think the goverment should us if they have had contact!!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Yup....lots of really bizarre stuff going on in people's lives and in our atmosphere.

That's about the only thesis statement that covers what is known about the various phenomena. Sadly, that's it. I wish it were different. And I can't personally assign one definite explanation to the entire field.

I do tend to shy away from visits from 'other worlds'.....I know it may be a case of attributing behaviors to what may be an alien event, but it just doesn't "feel right". Why would an alien culture with the power and means to travel amongst the stars, flit about our skies in craft that look to be as stable as a tossed pie pan? Our craft, on the other hand, land on or orbit other planets in plain sight. Heck, if there were lifeforms on Mars, they could simply walk up to and touch our "alien" presence. I don't know....it seems analogous to the U.S.S. Enterprise feeling the need to hide from one indigenous native in a canoe. Know what I mean?

Mostly, it's the weirdness of the events. I get the impression an "accident" of some sort has occurred when odd objects are spotted. That's why I tend to lean toward a dimensional rift of some kind; revealing a presence that has always been here, and every now and then slips into our perception. Natural phenomena that is so far beyond our ability to comprehend, that it has taken the form of spirits, succubus, incubus, fairies, demons, etc...for as long as humans have tried to describe them.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Roswell might have given us fiber optics,lasers and other chips that IBM worked on,well that is what Colonel Corsa said!Dont know why he would lie,and he died not long after writing his book.

All the people who say they were abducted by aliens cant be attention seekers or have mental issues!There must be a lot of real ones Like Travis Walton and betty and barny hill.

There are respected UFO researchers like Timothy Goode who have been told by high up people in the Navy and Army that that Aliens are here,have been here for some time and we are working with some of them and at war with others!Mr Goode cant reveal his sources but he seems an honest man so one has to believe his story or come the conclusion hes a liar or the navy/army are feeding him false stories for some reason?

There are aslo so many UFO vids,with the best smoking guns coming from NASA itself.The tether one is a classic with the swarm of ice crystals
being shown behind the tether itself!Also The one of an abject slowing down and then changing direction sharply when Pine gap fires a laser at them is worth a look!
There are so many that have showed up in Nasa footage,including what can only be described as huge mother ships hovering over our planet

Myself and a few friends have seen UFOs with our own eyes,who is flying these craft is unknown.I have a feeling that many are man made as the one I saw in Ireland at night had navigational blinking lights and was at high altitude.It slowed down to what seemed a crawling pace then acelerated straight up in a metalic blur with no sound(rural south Ireland with no noise pollution)Also seen a big black flying triangle hovering over a field in Wiltshire(UK)that had no navigational lights in daylight.A friend and his girlfriend saw something flying over the tree tops at night looking like it was going to descend into a field to land and then accelerate so quickly upwards they couldnt see it within a few seconds!
Who are flying these?who knows but if there ours then there secret stuff so I dont know why they would fly low over populated areas?There not meteorites either as I am fortunate enough to have seen a green meteorite smash into a tree and a powerline creating many sparks recently and that had no navigational lights on it and didnt change speeds or directions!

The truth is out there,its up to you if you want to keep open minded about

[edit on 19-10-2008 by noangels]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

While I respect your information in still not going to believe the balloon explanation. It would be very easy to believe it doesnt change direction based on data you will neither understand nor be able to verify the integrity of. That simply means taking the persons word on this, a word he apparently changed half way through.

In the film it oes change direction, I know it does because I can see it will my own eyes in a single video segment of the clip, not on the composite image, in a singlevideo sequence the one I pointed out, it does change direction you can see it doing so based on the terrain features.

It doesnt matter if the image was tracking the moon, in that sequence the moons terrain is fixed in the view, the terain does not move or change and the object changes direction visibly.

Ill go back to the earlier point I made, theres a difference between coincidence and incidence and in each segment of the clip where it can be considered the object shows INCIDENCE, a repeated pattern of distortion when crossing high terrain.

If that was indeed a balloon that incidence wouldnt be there, but it clearly is. So taking a persons word on something based on apparent data that cannot be verified nor its source trusted is not something im going to do myself. In the very least in the video I can see with my own two eyes. The composite image does not matter but its behavior in the individual video segments is quite clear, it does not behave like a balloon.

Again, im sure the person would have considered balloon theory beforehand.

A claim later that apparently some data which we cannot verify as true or accurate invalidates what is clearly seen in the video is hardly a reliable reason for me to believe the person considering whats on the footage. Nor does it matter what generation the film is UNLESS theres a suggestion the video was tampered. Copying does not create a pattern of incidence and it doesnt create change of direction which clearly occurs in the single video segment before the cut.

In this case balloon theory seems to be just an "easy explanation" based on unverifiable data and unverified calculations which we should take as gospel truth.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by silver6ix]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I swear to god, Internos, I could kiss you on the mouth. I love your research and meticulous arguments.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

I swear to god, Internos, I could kiss you on the mouth. I love your research and meticulous arguments.

Yes hes a great image analyser and I do respect his work however in this case im not buying it.

All thats happened in this case is a guy has answered saying "by the way based on loads of data you dont understand and calculations I cant verify, it was a balloon"

Sorry but that for me in this case is less reliable than the footage which is at least visible and self expressive.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacebagel
Show me an alien spacecraft. You can't. Show me an alien. You can't. Show me a piece of an alien spacecraft. You can't. Show me one place on this earth where space aliens have landed. You can't. Show me some impact that space aliens have had on this planet. You can't. End of story.

Good point

So we can all just stop talking about it and posting... Get back to the gardening... house needs painting...

And you forgot the Moon and Mars pics... They are only rocks

End of Story...
bu bye now

[edit on 19-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by silver6ix

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Yes hes a great image analyser and I do respect his work however in this case im not buying it.

All thats happened in this case is a guy has answered saying "by the way based on loads of data you dont understand and calculations I cant verify, it was a balloon"

Sorry but that for me in this case is less reliable than the footage which is at least visible and self expressive.

Yep agreed, it definitly as far as I can see its changed direction, maybe its just ignorance, but I dont get the whole, "it looks like its moving because the way the moon moves" arguement, doesint the moon move uniformly, I mean how could the moons movement suddenly change our perception of the objects direction, Im just not following, can anyone clear this up for me.

Oh and yes, as was previously mentioned, NASA themseves have provided some of the bet evidence for ALieN UFOs.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
The real issue, as I'm convinced history will prove, isn't that there's no proof, it's in too many people's unwillingness to begin the proof PROCESS. (That's not saying it's possible to unravel EVERY mystery there is, but we could have a whopping heck of a lot more knowledge than we have now if enough people REALLY wanted it). The real issue is too many people's great comfort level with secrecy-BASED government(s). So-called "skeptics" (the vast majority of whom are actually pseudoskeptics) are first, foremost and primarily brainwashed into believing psychopathic insanity like the very existence of the National "Security" STATE is normal.

lightworth.blogspot.com...

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join