It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Uk, Land of the Master Race

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I think people need to read over the original post again, the word sarcasm comes to mind...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 02:42 AM
link   
How can the UK be the master race when our indigenous population is being outbred, by those who were given free reign by this Labour Governemnt to infiltrate our shores.

The time is coming when the British will be the minority in our own country
The hand of Islam waits eagerly, to crush this island nation out of existence.

It wasn't that long ago that the Iron Eagle had this counry in a stranghold, and becuase of Pearl harbour we were plucked from the doom by the USA.

I feel this time around there is no saviour waiting in the wings. We are DOOMED.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by SUMDUMONKEY

This entire thing is in jest, no? If not, validate your argument. You may "rule" the world, but isn't it funny, I mean like gut-busting fall on the ground funny that the US was in the last World Cup while those who "rule the world" sat at home watching as we played the game you invented? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ColoradoJens

cricket?

not a one liner

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodshipForAll
I despise the english blood running in my vains, Love the Scottish blood and proud of the Canadian I am.

You despise the English blood running through your veins?

Can you clarify this admission of self-loathing?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sniper_Instructor
How can the UK be the master race when our indigenous population is being outbred, by those who were given free reign by this Labour Governemnt to infiltrate our shores.

The time is coming when the British will be the minority in our own country
The hand of Islam waits eagerly, to crush this island nation out of existence.

It wasn't that long ago that the Iron Eagle had this counry in a stranghold, and becuase of Pearl harbour we were plucked from the doom by the USA.

I feel this time around there is no saviour waiting in the wings. We are DOOMED.

Don't feel bad. All world govt's are guilty of allowing this to happen. My American heritage is all but wiped out. If I tried tio practice what they taught me over the last 37 years I Would be arrested.So basically school was a waste of time.

As far as I'm concerned thease are treasoneous acts and the ones who allowed each of our coubtries to be overun, should be held accountable and put to death.Especially people who take points.

People unfortunately want to be in control to make themselves feel powerful and as if their lives actually have meaning. Even on this website. Enforcing rules and peoples views to suit therir own needs or the needs of the whiny people who can't deal with certain things. Fact is it will all eventually return to lawlessness and the laws of nature.Only the strong survive and it won't be a race but individual people with the strength and will to survive.

There is no master race.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by 19DCW71]

[edit on 19-10-2008 by 19DCW71]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have a deep feeling you have just posted this for kicks anyway...

...The british empire was a wonderful achievement of british power, but no a good thing; mostly british power over slaves.

I am proud of certain British achievements but an empire that rules and opresses people though is wrong.

In no way is a British person part of a master race, the Britain I live in is diverse in ethinicity, an no race is more important than the other.

Your words echco the past

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I dont want to get racial about this, and i know the OP is merely tongue in cheek jingosim designed to wind people up.... HOWEVER there is actually alot of truth in it.

The fact is the world does conform to the Anglo-saxon model, both in common law, politics and economics. Look at the guys who pull the strings in the wetern world; they are and always have been of UK origin. Look at what the standard world language of business is - English. We pwn you all.

Obviously this doesnt mean people from the UK are the master race, because most of them just look like fat builders, could tell you where benidorm is but little else. But certainly from these shores has come wide reaching influence most people are barely aware of. Its just fact.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hi There,

Sniper:

It wasn't that long ago that the Iron Eagle had this country in a stranghold, and because of Pearl harbour we were plucked from the doom by the USA.

Oi! No! Definitely offside! The Germans never had us in a stranglehold, our RAF pissed all over the Luftwaffe. Yeah, they got through to bomb the bigger cities, London and Coventry taking real beatings, but the Germans always went back with less than what they started with. If the RAF had failed to beat their opponents (ratio 6:1 against the RAF), then the Germans would have attempted landings. We'd have fought them on the seas and oceans, we'd have fought them on the beaches, we'd have defended our island, whatever the cost may have been. We'd have never surrendered! As it happens I never had to get out of bed, except once to throw the contents of my 'potty' out the window, and a strange American voice declared our beer to be warm! Such cheek!

Let us not forget that fateful day upon which the war turned...we trounced the Germans 1 - 5 in their own backyard. Dur du du du dudu du du dur, du du du dudu du du dur dudu du du du du, dudu du du du dur...c'mon everybody, spread your wings and chime in...Dambusters.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
Hi There,

Sniper:

It wasn't that long ago that the Iron Eagle had this country in a stranghold, and because of Pearl harbour we were plucked from the doom by the USA.

Oi! No! Definitely offside! The Germans never had us in a stranglehold, our RAF pissed all over the Luftwaffe. Yeah, they got through to bomb the bigger cities, London and Coventry taking real beatings, but the Germans always went back with less than what they started with. If the RAF had failed to beat their opponents (ratio 6:1 against the RAF), then the Germans would have attempted landings. We'd have fought them on the seas and oceans, we'd have fought them on the beaches, we'd have defended our island, whatever the cost may have been. We'd have never surrendered! As it happens I never had to get out of bed, except once to throw the contents of my 'potty' out the window, and a strange American voice declared our beer to be warm! Such cheek!

Let us not forget that fateful day upon which the war turned...we trounced the Germans 1 - 5 in their own backyard. Dur du du du dudu du du dur, du du du dudu du du dur dudu du du du du, dudu du du du dur...c'mon everybody, spread your wings and chime in...Dambusters.

I completely agree we were fighting for over two years against the Germans and their allies with no help from america at all

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
prevenge

I think you're ridiculous because you claim to be superior, yet do not use proper grammar in your posts.

Why is it when people don't have an argument for the OP they attack magic's grammar instead?

I've noticed this quite often with his threads.

Sniper_Instructor

There are over 60 million people living in Britain, in England there are over 51 million and 87% of us are white non-Muslim.Do some research instead of believing the lies.

Again,research.
As elysiumfire pointed out,it was the RAF that saved this country;the Battle of Britain,maybe you've heard of it.
And the turning point of the war wasn't America joining,don't forget,most of their troops were deployed in the Pacific theater of war anyways;it was Russia joining the Allies.Once Germany had to split its European forces to defend such a vast border against an inexhaustible enemy,they were doomed.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Great post.

English DNA is the standard of high level genetic capability.

The English created the standard for political, economic and moral stability on this playground we call the civilized world. No other race has ever done more or provided so much for so many others ... at the expense of many albeit.

It's a unique combination of effortless intellect, intellectual curiosity, acceptance of power distance and futurism all bound by trust. Every time I see someone moving in to study some indigenous culture in some third world country I always get the impression they are English or of English descent. I don't think any other culture has as much thirst for knowledge about other cultures as the English. It's fascinating to watch ... kind of like they are studying animals.

Anybody that thinks that English dudes are just a bunch of pansies, I suggest you go and live under that flag of a country that hasn't been influenced by British colonialism and give up the language you speak.

Btw, no I'm not English.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Its quite obvious here that too many are ill informed, that to much reliance is placed on the media and history books. Rather than looking at the bigger piocture most peope walk along the street never loooking up and assume the World that they see around them is real.

Well Its sad to say but its not, just like the Matrix its a construct where the parasite run the show. They have been doing so for a very long time indeed and will continue to unless lazy ignorant people wake up from their self induced coma's.

All events are connected, a well laid out plan that may take decades just for one piece of the jigsaw to be formed. What is required is a joining up of the current dots and then woprking out what the finished picture will look like. And of course many are aware but no enough,

Those who control the UK control the Globe. The BE never ended it just morphed into another entity. Instead of the old fashioned way of doing things like shooting and enslaving people now a different approach is used. And these same methods are being used now. Every Global event in the last thousand years can be connected to the UK be it control of the ME or control of the money supply.

Don't believe me, just do a little research of your own. All the threads are there you just need to follow them.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

I agree with that, the empire never ended when it withdrew from the colonies, it just turned corporate instead of national. I think the US empire can be seen as a continuation of it, often with directly traceable ties. The last 1000 years is the anglo saxon success story.

What NWO conspiracists see as the 'elite' is actually just the old school english aristocratic method of doing things; working behind the scenes, making kings primeministers and presidents. Just standard.

Rule Britannia. Im suprised there arnt more people getting wound up by this thread.

[edit on 19-10-2008 by Man_Versus_AntiMan]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
hehe.
i love the way some people can't see the sarcasm in the OP.
great thread. also very true. we rule the world.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by asmeone2
Master race... I don't know about that.. but land of the master musicians I'll give you hands down.
If we're mesuring by record sales, you own us.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by asmeone2]

Yes but the East India company owned America back in the day, have you heard of them???
East India company was British...

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
If one thinks in such self-indulgent terms as to believe a single country has power over all others I would seriously question ones perspective on life. In this day and age the boundaries between countries have long been blurred, only to exist on a map and in our minds.

What is it to be British these days; do we have to wait for the media and our politicians to tell us? I certainly hope not. I can’t think of another country in the world that has got such a diverse populous as the UK and it has been that way for centuries since our Celtic/Roman ancestry. There is no template British person, indeed this is what makes a British person British.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
damn limeys!

that english breakfast of yers is proof undeniable that the only race you are master of is the race to the cardiologist. Fried bread for toast?? cripes. now if only the master race could learn to master a toothbrush...
remember the simpsons episode where lisa needs braces and the dentist shows her the Big Book Of British Smiles to scare her? gold, i say, old chap.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Its soooofunny how the americans get so worked up when they are challenged with something they know is true.....after all what language do you all speak. Also the op was being sarcastic but now that you wanna play it dirty we do run the world we are still highly influecial in everything deny it if you want and argue as much as you like but we are still an empire after 100s of years ...yes still an empire...with other countries under us hahahahhahahah truth hurts dunnit?? but you guys are still cool though we got each others backs !!!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by kidney thief
damn limeys!

that english breakfast of yers is proof undeniable that the only race you are master of is the race to the cardiologist. Fried bread for toast?? cripes. now if only the master race could learn to master a toothbrush...
remember the simpsons episode where lisa needs braces and the dentist shows her the Big Book Of British Smiles to scare her? gold, i say, old chap.

Lol cardiologist joke is quite good.

As for the toothbrush thing though...

Brits have teeth that arn't the whitest of white, but thats a good thing teeth whitening leaves your teeth more sensitive to hot and cold and easier to stain.

Furthermore the british government doesn't drug it's people, knowingly anyway

[edit on 19/10/2008 by klain]

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Com on guys don't give our Amrican cousins such a hard time. they've always came along to help us when we've needed it, admittedly thay are usually a little bit late, 1917 in the first world war, 1941 (i think) in the second. But hey they've been trying damn hard ever since to be the first ones there in the third word war by starting it themselves.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join