It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "up-to-the-minute Market Data" thread

page: 725
<< 722  723  724    726  727  728 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
reply to post by cpdaman

IDK I think the ASilver and gold market is to powerful to be knocked down to its 200 DMA. I think we are going to see the USD rise up to June 30th and silver will stay in the $34-$40 Range.

If silver drops below $30 i know a bunch of people that will be jumping in buying it as low as possible. Its just to powerful of a movement right now.

Right now my sector of work is at the braking point. we were able to hold off this depression for the last 3 years but i fear we only have a few more months of holding on. I know when we go there is going to be alot of other that will be falling with us. Good luck to you all

this am at 930 i purchased a nice portion of sco thru my friends acct..... dollar is gettin ready for rally, might b this week or next........but oils comin down, then im gettin ready to go long in summer when qe 3 seems poised for launch. but first the drop......dont set tight stops......im very confident on this short term price drop. when dollar breaches 75.9 .to the upside......bottom drops out of oil price
mirage

edit on 11-5-2011 by cpdaman because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2011 by cpdaman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

yeah im seeing what your seeing. the crazyness is just starting, buckle up

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Latest bond sale was crappy.

Results of USD 16bln 30y note auction

- Yields 4.380% vs. Exp. 4.343%
- B/c 2.43 vs. Avg. 2.53 (Prev. 2.51)
- Indirects 33.0% vs. Avg. 42.39% (Prev. 43.13%)

Higher interest on the debt... NOT GOOD.
B/C lower : NOT GOOD.
Indirects lower : NOT GOOD.

Still, the yields are pretty low.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Just to update you guys and gals here in canada, where i am in toronto the prices on everything has gone up again

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Just to update you guys and gals here in canada, where i am in toronto the prices on everything has gone up again

Yep I noticed that too in Quebec. Mostly food and gas.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Definitely looks like a reversal in progress. Interest rates starting to creep up, the dollar strengthening and today the Dow broke down through support at 12,500 closing at 12,479.58 down 68.79
. Doubt the usual summer rally in stocks is going to happen but who knows.

On the other side of the equation the Mississippi river closure is starting to drive up mid west commodity prices and that won't help the inflation numbers any.
edit on 17-5-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So tell me if i got that right or not...

The Market "slightly crashed" because the FED stopped buying Bonds,which means they stopped printing Money,which means the Dollar gained a little and pushed the Prices down,right? Together with the Big Players selling (cue Soros selling Paper...) to trigger it...Just weird that it didn´t happen when Bernanke made his coughpropagandacough Show Debut

Now that the US has hit the Debt Ceiling and is currently raiding the Pension-Funds,until they too are empty on August 2nd or so,announcing QE3 on the same (or even before) Date could then rise the Prices again to a never seen height,weakening the Dollar until everything goes Booooooom...

And to top it off,the New Head of the IMF will make sure that Europe is going to go down at the same Time or shortly after.

One Question to you all: When do you think QE3 will be announced? And who do you think will be the new Head of the IMF?

/Tinfoil Hat on

After the Worlds Economy is crashed,Martial Law is implemented due to widespread Civil Unrest (see Greece or recently Spain) and "False Flag" Terrorrist Attacks (to take advantage of the Chaos and for Revenge of killing OBL...),which will kill Millions or Billions...after that (when enough Sheeple are killed),a One World Goverment will be implemented,together with one Central Bank and a World Currency...probably trough the new Head of the IMF

/Tinfoil Hat off
edit on 18-5-2011 by Shenon because: spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
www.leap2020.eu...

And the US side is completely in dreamland: whilst the country has reached unsustainable levels of debt, the leaders in Washington have made this topic an election issue, as illustrated by the question of the Federal debt ceiling which will be reached on May 16 (19). Comparisons abound in the US and international financial press with the Clinton years where a similar problem had arisen without major consequences. Obviously a sizeable part of the US elite and financiers haven’t yet taken on board the fact that, unlike the 90s, the United States today is seen as the “sick man of the world” (20), in which any sign of weakness or serious inconsistency can trigger uncontrolled panic.

Crazy central bankers, world leaders without a roadmap, economies at risk, inflation rising, currencies in trouble, frenzied commodities, uncontrolled Western debt, unemployment at its highest, stressed societies ... there’s no doubt, the explosive fusion of all these events will really be the memorable event of the second half of 2011!

And, today Dow Jones down 280 pts.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

man this thread is terribly inactive....sad pathetic...is there another link

stocks sell of on pathetic employment data that just about confirms we are in the initial stages of a double dip recession.

making this more likely is the over concern of the current debt/gdp ratio debt ceiling mumbo jumbo which makes another stimuls bill politically unacceptable. keeping in mind a stimulus bill would add about 2% gdp or so and not be a long term solution but kick the can down the road by keeping consumer sentiment a bit higher and avoiding a negative feedback of lower gdp = recession = more of the mind set by those WITH jobs and expendable income (usually responsible spenders) of holding back spending....and around and around we go.

we gotta get pensions out of commodity's. let QE 3 circel jerk assets higher and that will not decimate middle class when pensioin are out of commoditys because then stocks can rise and oil/ food can stay low withouth huge influx's of pension money in oil/ food commoditys...driving basic prices up.

also lets do a stimulus with jobs not related to consumer spending...i.e have some serious congressional committee report on infrastructure spending/stimulus programs that will be EFFICIENT and increase the country's productivity...effectiveness and make us more ready to contribute to the world with innovation (when we have a better infrastructure framework to do so )!

things look very very bad.

they maybe trying desperately to prop things up this am...look at the dollar index at 9am today....straight down.........gold straight up....and that will mitigate stocks selling completely off in a panic trade today which markets maybe ripe for with very high margin debt

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

i think its to late for anything. I just need another 2 weeks to take delivery on our cattle and 2 year supply of food

silver is getting jumped and the USD is getting raped
edit on 3-6-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

yes dollar is taking a beating today.....

wow down nearly full point to offset huge selling from poor job numbers.

dollar now at 73.7 or so

if dollar takes out lows of 73 from 1.5 months ago fed will really be in a box....but i guess they will have got a short term solution that keeps stocks from tanking.

perhaps all pomo money went into selling USD today

if dollar went up nearly a point ....stocks would be down about 400 points as of now....and oil would be about 6 % lower today LOL.
edit on 3-6-2011 by cpdaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
reply to post by camaro68ss

yes dollar is taking a beating today.....

wow down nearly full point to offset huge selling from poor job numbers.

dollar now at 73.7 or so

if dollar takes out lows of 73 from 1.5 months ago fed will really be in a box....but i guess they will have got a short term solution that keeps stocks from tanking.

perhaps all pomo money went into selling USD today

if dollar went up nearly a point ....stocks would be down about 400 points as of now....and oil would be about 6 % lower today LOL.
edit on 3-6-2011 by cpdaman because: (no reason given)

Yeah we got some crazy numbers going on right now

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
With the News of the Greece Review by the EU-IMF beeing positive (forgetting that noone believes this BS anymore),which means they are blatantly lying to drive Greece even more in Debt to save the Banks and prop up the Euro,and the Market Data in the US,which is probably manipulated too, to give the FED a Reason to implement QE3...i´d say its now a Race between the EU and the US over who goes down first.

With the next Bailout for Greece almost sure to come (after a Positive Review today...),the FED is now focred to react. This means probably a Debt Ceiling increase and QE3 (since the Euro (and the Banks) is saved for another Year). If that doesn´t crash the US Economy,then we are going to go trough the exaxt same thing next Year. Only with the Worlds Economy even worse,the Poor even poorer,and the Rich even richer (and Mother Earth even more bitchier
)

The next 1 or 2 Months are gonna be interesting...

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

yup ....this guy seems to break it down pretty well for what the financers had in mind when they created the euro union very very good read

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

QE 3 isn't happening for months.....either way guys....esp with high oil prices SQUEEZING corporate profits.

The fed is more in a bind now than ever.....I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND why there isn't MORE PRESSURE to get PENSIONS out of commodity's and stop treating them as an asset class since this exploits the people so much and NOW the bankers will feel the pain b/c without QE 3 bankers will see assets falllllll. . Get pensions out of commodity's and we can have A QE circle jerk party to the moon ....b/c commodities won't rise ..(create huge disadvantages/tax obstacles to investing as well as capital flight from commodity investments w/ margin hike's or ..esp if we tax the hell out of any capital gains in them......

and this all at the same time republicans took the DANGEROUS IMO stance of playing politics with debt ceiling

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cpdaman

Everyone knows that the US is on its last Leg,
Everyone knows that the EU is on its last Leg.

If the US goes down first,the EU will blame them for their own crash soon after,
If the EU goes down first,the US will blame them for their own crash soon after.

Both are trying to kill each other now,because the one who wins,will write History.

And i think the Removal of DSK was a Step to prevent another/other Bailout(s) (among other things). Did you ever wonder why the last few Months felt like the US Elite waited for something to happen?

IF Greece gets another Bailout (the Chance is good me thinks),then the US Elite has a Problem. And i think this E.Coli Virus has something to do with it. There are other Theorys,but remember that the first to blame was Spain? Their Economy is already in a bad shape,so this may have made it even worse.

Even if this may be a little Off-Topic,but i suspect we will see (more) False-Flags in some European Countrys with an Economic Crisis,to make it worse,to kill the Euro sooner.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

interesting opinions /theory regarding EU/US relations and crash's but either way i think finance is SUPRA national in the blame.

the stability of the global financial system is akin to a picture of a man riding a unicycle while juggling knives....(balancing teapots on his head) and heading for a wind tunnel.

in the USA i'm WONDERING now why they dont' hike the F*&CK out of CME oil margin requirements and/or tax them to hell for a bit or at least threaten to get pensions to shift money out of them. (i think a dollar rally ....will be too destructive for stocks not that this keeps it from happening but i think it's difficult with USA's debt ceiling theathrics. I mean when THE FED STEPS OUT OF treasury market....THEY NEED a TINY BIT OF DEFLATION to find buyers that see miniscule % rate returns as worth while. So if U tank OIL to 60$ gallon and u see agriculture go with it....inflation will be eroding quickly and replaced by deflation.......then any return on investment will seem good (treasury's and bond market will thrive) and tada they will even be able to create a QE 3 to revive stock market in short order if they can provide DIS-INCENTIVES to invest in agriculture/oil (i.e pensions/ insurance comp funds) i.e the "big money") that way u can levitate stocks/ bonds and keep the middle class from revolting while unemployment remains high. I mean - I DONT UNDERSTAND ...provide more disencentives to get pensions out of commodity's (make that asset class unattractive to invest) then u have the ability to run qe 3 without the knock on inflation effects of higher oil/ gas.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shenon
reply to post by cpdaman

Everyone knows that the US is on its last Leg,
Everyone knows that the EU is on its last Leg.

If the US goes down first,the EU will blame them for their own crash soon after,
If the EU goes down first,the US will blame them for their own crash soon after.

Both are trying to kill each other now,because the one who wins,will write History.

And i think the Removal of DSK was a Step to prevent another/other Bailout(s) (among other things). Did you ever wonder why the last few Months felt like the US Elite waited for something to happen?

IF Greece gets another Bailout (the Chance is good me thinks),then the US Elite has a Problem. And i think this E.Coli Virus has something to do with it. There are other Theorys,but remember that the first to blame was Spain? Their Economy is already in a bad shape,so this may have made it even worse.

Even if this may be a little Off-Topic,but i suspect we will see (more) False-Flags in some European Countrys with an Economic Crisis,to make it worse,to kill the Euro sooner.

its all a matter of time. I dont think greece is going to get a bailout/handout. The people in Germany are tired of paying for the greeks and the greeks are rising up and are tired of there goverment. A greek uprising is close

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Bernanke is going to make another Press Conference slash Circus Performance in about half an Hour (at 3.45 Eastern Time)

Watch the Markets.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Shenon

good call. markets must have wanted QE 3. those sick bastards lol

markets tanked late....even with a dollar weakening moderately all day.

markets were up all day but finished ( -18)

the fact that oil is steady while the dollar fell from 76 to 73 and change....show it is ready to sink like a stone on any dollar strength.

washington really needs a weak but stable dollar. so it's almost like the debt ceiling theatrics are what is keeping stocks UP and (i.e dollar down) because euro defaults growing potential due to at least one country having the cajones to stand up to the financial cartel trying to be made whole on bad debts and make the public pay with the country's most valuable assets is a dangerous game to play with millions of people.

top topics

<< 722  723  724    726  727  728 >>

join