It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Secret Crackdown Home Electricity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Hello,

I am an entrepreneur and electricity expert although i am new to the conspiracy theory world and until a week ago i believed that the government always did what was best for us.

Through methods which i am unable to disclose, for fear of further reprisals i managed to completely power my own house for free by using the standard electricity grid.

I returned home five days ago from work to find my house ransacked and virtually destroyed. While it looked pristine from the outside every wall inside my house was knocked down and the only sign of furniture was a small scrap of checkered fabric from my couch lodged under the rubble. There was also a large hole in the centre of the now vacant house which lead directly to the ground.

Could anyone explain please, i am afraid to call the police and i am currently staying at another location.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
If you managed to power your house for "free" using a public energy source, I think the authorities would see that as stealing. Exactly how much power were you using from the grid to power your home for "free"? Can you please elaborate on how you managed to use power and not pay for it? I highly doubt police would come to your house and destroy it over your clever technique. Maybe posting some pictures of the wreckage would give some insight as to exactly what they were looking for or trying to accomplish?

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
yo dude

first, ill not ask what you were doing, but i do know the usual method for getting free electric from the grid, but they may be many more, the method i know is illegal and very very very very dangerous (so i wont even mention it, as its seriously not advisable and seriously illegal)

ill ask if it was a legal or illegal method, thats is.

even then, wether legal or illegal no company or police have the right to ransack your house, all they can do is remove the method, the police would want you their also as they would want to speak to you, and if its a diff method, the electric company would want to speak with you so they can bill you..

sounds like you got burgled
which sucks.

you got any more info that coudl help decide wether it may be sucpicious?

i would also deffinitelly go to the police! its their job to listen and if it was them you will find out , i just say this as its most likely something non conspiricy.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by boaby_phet]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
I cannot really post pictures sorry as it may give away my location. I must stress that this was definitely not a burglary as every wall in the house was demolished and EVERY single item was missing from my home.

I was not using abnormal amounts of electricity although my method of retrieval was extremely irregular and possibly had conspiracy implications. I believe this is why the government warned me in such a fashion.

Are there any others here who have been warned in such a fashion and can inform me about what exactly to do in this situation.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
As they say in Missouri "Show Me" a picture of the inside of your ransacked home should not give away your location, and would help to lend creedence to your story. Were you "slowing down" your meter or bypassing it alltogether? or was your method more inovative? without more information I don't see this discussion going very far..

Sailor

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:21 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Too much work for anything under 100 cops with specialized tools.

Risk of cave in due to internal support walls.

Cutting a hole through the floor and the concrete slab to the ground requires special tools. (Carbide drills, reciprocating saws).

Could someone have just seen the Alien vacuum ball scene from:

Cops are too busy and demolition is hard work. You're talking three days with 10 men.

How long were you gone?

Why didn't the roof cave in?

How did they get inside the house?

No pictures? It didn't happen. (just the standard thought)

Get some pictures and come back here. We'll help you.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Does your method involve a A Halbach array? Somehow modifying the magnetic field of the meter? (just reaching here)

Sailor

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:44 AM
link   
You know, some thieves actually tear houses apart quickly in order to harvest copper from the wiring and pipes.

That, or Uncle Sam did it. I'd expect the former. Anyway, I'd say post a pic (I'm sure you took some as proof).

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Psyrion
You know, some thieves actually tear houses apart quickly in order to harvest copper from the wiring and pipes.

Exactly my thoughts also.

The rest of your stuff was just a bonus.

Stealing electricity from the power company makes you an "expert"? How much was you paying for cable or even better VOIP?

Call the police about your home's destruction, they will not care about free electricity unless you bring it up.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnderCover9
electricity expert [...] electricity grid.

Don't you mean an electrical expert and the electrical grid? Referencing both of those with "electricity" is odd for one who claims to be an "expert".....feels wrong to me.

They even knocked down the load bearing walls? And it wasn't apparent from the outside? You can't take pictures of the interior of an empty house without revealing your location?

You're full of it.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Utility Theft is a serious crime, and if this story is in fact true, you would have been arrested. In my state theft of a service carries a minimum of 1 year in prison, but can be charged as a more serious felony under some circumstances. They certainly do not rip apart your house, unless they had to remove equipment.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Oh how funny. Another ATS thread where the only thing interesting about it is also the only thing that it is missing.
Quit beating around the bush and just tell everyone your supar sekrit way of getting free power from the utility company.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I've seen some weak posts before but, this one is truly a gem. You must be some amazing super secret agent if you can't post a picture of the interior of your newly demolished house. What does you psychiatrist think of this scenario? I bet it was the Russians who want to steal you secrets. Thanks for the laugh.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 4N6310

There are many ways to do this, several using electromagnetic induction. None of them are safe, legal, or advisable to try. You certainly don’t want a shock from a 440 line, as it is most certainly fatal. The power company can also detect all of them, as a load added to the line. The best advice is to just pay for your power use the same as everyone else does, or generate your own power that complies with the power company and state laws (solar, windmills, etc).

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I hate to say it but when a government agency comes into your house, they take only what is of value and that being any invention you might have concocted. There is no reason to knock down walls. This leans more towards a burglary/vandalism than anything because what exactly would the officials want with your whitie-tighties?

I speak from experience because I know what it's like to have something of value that an agency would be very interrested in. They come in, make a slight mess through your drawers, and take the stuff on your desk. However, this only happens if you were in contact with whichever agency in the first place. What you might view as something that is very beneficial to people, you might not be smart enough to ponder the reprocussions of a device if it were in the wrong hands...some people are only capable of one way thinking.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is its easy to wire up power behind the meter.
I don't do it anymore but I did once and probably should again because darn electricity costs to much.
But I wont because I have to much to lose now.
Second thing your house being trashed?
That certainly is not a penalty that is commonly given out by the utility company for stealing power.
They would get bigger gains from taking you to court in fact they could probably take your house from a law suit destroying it would be pointless.
So that part I do not know about.
I think not calling the police is silly, this was probably burglars who also wanted to steal the wiring and pipes from your walls to get money for scrap metal.
However they usually just rip it out of the walls not knock down the whole walls.
That really sounds pointless.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

While I do appreciate your helpful reply, I am really not even interested in doing this at all. I don't believe in stealing something that you can make yourself and if you don't make it yourself, then a fair exchange is usually in order and, well, fair.
My point is I think this guy's full of it and if he isn't, then at least let's just get all the KNOWN facts out on the table and put the thread to rest already...then he and anyone else that cares to can proceed with their random speculation and arguing over the unknowns which aren't even that interesting anyways.
The only thing that piqued my interest here was his statement that his method is "extremely irregular"...who doesn't want to read about extremely irregular stuff? That's what I'm HERE FOR!
So far, though...I see an extremely regular pattern here at ATS.

Perhaps the mods are getting burnt out? We'll see if I get any trolling points.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I totally agree,

Hows rubble and plaster going to give away your location?

You aint an expert just because you can hotwire your house, You seriously need to step back and get it together, Take some pics, get some proof not only for us here but seriously, for someone who thinks the government might be after them wouldn't you want to get some sort of proof or share it with other people incase something does happen? To not do so seems pretty thick.

Providing your telling the truth

Time will tell .

Hope to see something that backs up your claims.

If your telling the truth about your house being broken into,you steal and thieve power while everyone else is doing the right thing and then your house gets broken into? If it wasnt the government then ill tell you who it was, her name is Karma
Im sorry but you stole and tried to get a free ride and now you want us to feel bad because your house got broken into?

You make your own bed you lay in it .

So whats the truth?
Put up or shut up .

[edit on 14/10/2008 by Omega85]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

isnt it sad that our system punishes a human for attempting to survive father than assisting them, peace

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by UnderCover9

Do what I do: Generate your own and live off grid

I've been off the grid for 18 months, and while it certainly wasnt cheap, the state of mind it brings with it is worth any price.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join