It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could There Be Any Truth In Prison Break?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

we know the CIA will drop info in movies and games about upcoming events... remeber the lone gunman episode forshadowing 9-11? here is the actor from the x files and the lone gunman being interviewd by alex jones talking about how the CIA gave them the script for the pilot episode talkling about a plane flying into the world trade center!

Source

The quote from a thread that was started during the war between Russia and Georgia, made me question if someone has also dropped information about upcoming events in Fox's Prison Break.Most of you are likely to have heard about this television show, but if you haven't I will briefly introduce you to it.

Prison Break is a television show that revolves around two brothers, Michael and Lincoln Burrows. Lincoln has been sentenced to death for murdering the brother of the Vice-President of the United States. He didn't commit the crime, but was caught in a trap set up by 'the company'

His brother,a genius, helps him to escape from prison. Having escaped, the brothers are constantly being chased while trying to expose those people behind the company responsible for the situation they are in.

Source

The Company is a fictional covert organization featured in the American television drama/thriller series Prison Break. It is a secret group of multinationals known almost exclusively by those who work for them (with the exception of those opposing them). Its influence and power over individuals stretches to the White House, influencing every decision the country makes.[1] Its main goal is to maintain control over the country's economy. The Company has thus far also been described as a group of multinational corporate interests[2], and as a shadowy cabal of corporations that influences everything that goes on in the United States.[3]

The Company has influence over many agencies of the United States government, especially the Secret Service. With Caroline Reynolds (Patricia Wettig), the former Vice President of the United States in their grasp, The Company held control over the government's sway on the energy bill and subsequently, the country's economy. However, The Company considers every individual who works for them a pawn to achieve their goals.

If I remember correctly, Michael Scofield considers a collapse of the economy so that 'the company' can profit from rebuilding the country could be possible.

The current economic turbulence is of such problematic scale that the (world) economy could collapse within years. After economic disasters such as World War II, there are always those who suffer and those who benefit from disaster.

To what extend do you think Prison Break mirrors reality, in relation to 'the company'. Could there be such a 'company' of powerful corporations that actually would like to see the economy to collapse in order to satisfy personal interests, by making a fortune out of it?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Mdv2

in france they have this muppet tv show making fun of the news

(since the french media are in such a poor state - no independance whatsoever, you have to turn to this muppets show to hear some truth on french tv, but since they are muppets nobody takes it seriously so it is "allowed")

they always represent the us/vatican/benladen/army accompanied by members of what they call "the world company"; the muppets for those world company people are based on silvester stallone muppet (yeah rambo), so they all look the same, talk the same way, while making pathetic and hilarious comments on the media figures (w, the pope, oussama...) and the world company aim.

"les guignols de l'infos" "world company "will do on daily motion /youtube, but i'm not sure about any english subtitles for you guys)

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
heh I was thinking some of the same things when watching the show - at first I thought it was a little dumb having a couple guys running around doing all the dirty work but then when it got to the bigger picture I was thinking - the "company" is really like what's going on in the world now.

On the show, the VP running for pres had to deal with them to even be elected, and that's really how it works now. If someone goes against them they die, doesn't matter if its a president (JFK Abe Lincoln etc) or a congressman making too big a fuss... especially when it comes to trying to get rid of the federal reserve.

new topics

join